Thread: Cutting Cycle

Berzerko is offline New Member

Cutting Cycle

Hey guys,

Im new to the site, but just lookin for some advice! So I just finished up a cycle of Test E and Tren , im 6'4" 260 right now lookin a little chunky, ideally i would like to drop about 15-20 lbs. Ive used a Primo Clen combo to cut before, but i want to try and get shredded this time. So I'm thinking something along the lines of Primo/Var/Winny cycle... would you guys leave the winny out? Any advice on this? If you have tried this before any feedback is appreciated

Cheers

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    I would get my diet down first bro..awell as a good cardio regimen...it wont matter what you use if those two are not on point you will be pissing into the wind...welcome to AR bro..

Berzerko is offline New Member
    The diet is in order, but when I was bulking it was pretty dirty! lol As far as cardio goes I usually do a 45 min medium jog, 5 days a week in the morning on an empty stomach before breakfast. Those are valid concerns that I see from looking around the site, alot of people dont have it in check when doing AAS. Im just wondering if these are optimal for cutting or would you use a different compound/leave 1 out/or add another?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Berzerko View Post
    Hey guys,

Im new to the site, but just lookin for some advice! So I just finished up a cycle of Test E and Tren , im 6'4" 260 right now lookin a little chunky, ideally i would like to drop about 15-20 lbs. Ive used a Primo Clen combo to cut before, but i want to try and get shredded this time. So I'm thinking something along the lines of Primo/Var/Winny cycle... would you guys leave the winny out? Any advice on this? If you have tried this before any feedback is appreciated

Cheers
    Agreed with BigMax.

What's your age? Body fat?

bdzemske is offline Associate Member
    yea bro diet is key with anything you want to do with you body, if its to add mass or to lose fat

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No need to use anything just yet, adjust your diet and increase your cardio, your body will adjust itself and react to the diet change which will result in lower bf, you only need to consider using something when you have hit a brick wall and then it may not be aas.

Thread Information