Personally, I am 18 Years old.
I was thinking, "Hell yea! I'm ready for AAS, I want to get big now! Arnold did it, and I know some other teens that have and they are fine".

I decided to start this thread because I've noticed more and more posts about AAS from younger guys, some referring to the movie "Bigger, Stronger, Faster"

First off, what really opened my eyes was Marcus' post about age in this thread.
http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...8Great-Read%29

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus300;
In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.
"Bigger, Stronger, Faster" tells you the good's about it, even in the movie they say "AAS is not for the young, don't do it" but we ignore that right?

Having the body you want at 20 is cool right? Not really if you can't use your sexual parts. Don't be so sure this won't happen to you.

Even if you've ran a cycle with no sides being 18, like Hawaiian Pride, and Marcus always say "Think about your future, you can mess your life up" Would you regret it then?

How Hard is it to Wait? Think about it, if you are 18-20, and you solidly train for the next 5-7 years, think of the size you'll be when you are "ready" is it really worth the risk to try it at this age? I don't think so.

Another Tip: Listen to the Mod's, they really do know what is best for you. That's why they are Mods.

Is Your Diet In Check? I mean, really? I went over to the diet forum. Got my diet improved and it helped my gains a ton, without AAS. You're a teen use the natural test you have now while you still can.

I have posted dumb questions, I have been that noob, and still am. I'm trying to warn everyone else. 6months of research is not even close, I just hope you guys read and understand the risks before even thinking about using. Think of your future.

Good Luck! -Addictive