onehundredk is offline Member

Anyone stacked Primo with Deca

As the title says. Searched around a little bit, couldn't really find anything, but anyone ever stacked these two compounds. I can already predict the answers I am going to get. 5'11 ~210/220lbs ~11%bf. 1st cycle; deca (12wk@500mg/wkly), dbol (4wk orally@40mg/ed), test e(14wk@300mg/2xwkly). 2nd cycle; tren a(10wk @100mg/ed), test p(10wk @100mg/ed), var (6wk@50mg/ed). Its been 2.5 years since my last cycle, I feel for the past year I havent really made any progress. I also felt deca didnt quite do it for me. I did get results, but feel that I should of expected more especially with the dosages. Now I do like the DHT with the 19nor, which brings me to a conclusion of test e, deca, primo, both deca and primo ran for 12 weeks. primo at 350mg/wkly and deca at 500mg/wkly. Am I pushing my luck? I really need to "push through that wall" Id like to get my hands on HGH, but doesnt seem like that will ever happen. Feedback is appreciated.

pavlenko is offline Banned
    sounds like a killer cycle, i would love to run something like that too =) maybe for my next one. I would also like to see some replys if any1 has tried it?

onehundredk is offline Member
    bump

Thread Information