Just a few questions regarding a second cycle for which I just injected this morning. I noticed the immediate sides are very different from my first cycle and I'm just wondering if I did my injection correctly. I'm still alive and only in minor discomfort from the injection (walking around like an old coot) so I guess it's not as bad as I'm thinking but just wan't to check it out anyway.

I'm taking 400mg test cyp and 300 mg deca dura every 3 days for 12 weeks
Height: 180cm
weight: 95kg
BF%: 12%

Basically the needles I used were about 1 inch so I was concerned I was going to be injecting into fat but didn't think about this until the damn thing was in my thigh. Anyway the reason I was concerned about this was because in my first cycle after injecting, the area around the injection site was warm to touch and I basically felt as though I was coming down with the flu. (My previous cycle was only 200mg test Enth and 200mg deca dura.) In fact if anything the injection site is slightly cooler this time round than the rest of the body which is what is making me paranoid I injected into fat. Right now it is 2 hours since the injection and as I said earlier I just feel a slight discomfort around the site, like a little sting.

The other question is that as I took out the needle it made a very soft "psst" sound like air being released from a tyre after pumping it. I never heard or felt this during my first cycle. Also When I aspirated there was a very tiny bubble (were talking about 2mm in diameter). Again I'm concerned about this as when I did my first cycle and I aspirated it felt like there was suction, like when I pulled the plunger back there was alot of resistance.

I'm assuming I have injected into fat due to the fact the needles are shorter than in my first cycle however Iv'e dropped a shitload of fat since then (2 years ago)

Should anything I said be a concern?