djrj is offline New Member

First Cycle Concerns

A few of my bb buddies took pity on me and hooked me up with some gear and told me to run it like this:

50mg Dbol ed - weeks 1-4
    250mg Sus eod - weeks 1-12
    PCT
    1000mg HCG e5d – weeks 12-15
    Nolva 40mg ed week 15
    Nolva 20mg ed weeks 16-17

This will be my first cycle and after doing some reseach I'm worried it might be too much and I would see more sides than gains. I'm just looking for an outside opinion to see if my concerns are valid or if I'm just being paranoid. If you have a better run please let me know, any help is appreciated.

Stats are:

5'8"
    145lbs
    low bf% (still need to get exact % measured but im kinda small)
    fast metabolism
    a few years moderate lifting exp

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    HCG should be run either thruought cycle, or weeks 10-12..Running it after cycle leads to a whole different scenario for pct..

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    I personally think you'd be better off with 2 short cycles than that long 12 week one. Have you tried eating??? I know 5'8 is short but 145??? Try eating more.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    You are too light to start, IMHO.
    Low BF is fine but after a few years of training you should have put some more muscle on.

If I were you, I would review my training regime and before that my diet.

In any case, HCG should be run throughout your bulking weeks, either to recover faster and to avoid testicular shrinkage.
    Also, no need for 40 mg of Nolvadex and three weeks could be too less especially because I see no Clomiphene or Toremifene with Tamoxifen on your PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by djrj View Post
    A few of my bb buddies took pity on me and hooked me up with some gear and told me to run it like this:

50mg Dbol ed - weeks 1-4 I would not run Dbol on the first cycle. Keep it simple.
    250mg Sus eod - weeks 1-12 That's 875mg/wk. For a first cycle that might be too much. Sus250 has 4 different tests in it. Take a single ester like Test E for 12 weeks. If your body gets sides you know what caused it. There is a good chance you'll get acne on your first cycle. It's better to stick with a single ester on the 1st cycle.
    PCT
    1000mg HCG e5d – weeks 12-15 That's about 1200iu/wk of HCG. Too much HCG will make you anabolic. You should look at 250iu every 3.5 days. Use HCG during your cycle and stop after your last injection of AAS.
    Nolva 40mg ed week 15 You need to wait 21 days before you start your PCT. Long ester takes that long to get out of your system. Clomid 100/50/50/50 and Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 would be better.
    Nolva 20mg ed weeks 16-17

This will be my first cycle and after doing some reseach I'm worried it might be too much and I would see more sides than gains. I'm just looking for an outside opinion to see if my concerns are valid or if I'm just being paranoid. If you have a better run please let me know, any help is appreciated. Don't listen to your BB buddies. Their bodies are used to the AAS and need more then you to get the same affect. You need to be safe and start slow.

Stats are:

5'8"
    145lbs
    low bf% (still need to get exact % measured but im kinda small)
    fast metabolism
    a few years moderate lifting exp
    See my comments in bold.

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    I personally think you'd be better off with 2 short cycles than that long 12 week one. Have you tried eating??? I know 5'8 is short but 145??? Try eating more.
    I think I should break it down into 2 cycles as well. i have enough to do 2 cycles of:

40mg dbol ed - weeks 1-4/5
    500ml sus 2xweek - weeks 1-12
    PCT
    hCG
    nolva

I eat..ALOT..even take weight gainer 1250 and my weight still fluctuates between 145-155. On a creatine cycle I will get up to 160. I also dont plan to start this until Feb so I plan on loading up before i start

Sicko - could i run it weeks 1-4 with the dbol (250ml e3.5d) and weeks 10-12? or would that be stupid?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djrj View Post
    Sicko - could i run it weeks 1-4 with the dbol (250ml e3.5d) and weeks 10-12? or would that be stupid?
    not for nothing but what would be stupid is for you to run a cycle at 145lbs, you more than likely have not learned to eat properly to gain with only food, so using aas will give you gains but only to be stripped of those gains for not knowing how to feed them

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would run test Eth on my 1st cycle.400 mg a week.Keep it simple your 1st few times.No need for Dbol either.Read the stickie on pct.You will find out wat you need.Good luck bro.

Thread Information