toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!

novice cycle #1, no PCT??

I'm interested in doing the novice cycle #1 as outlined on this website, but it doesn't mention anything about a pct, even though the other cycles there do talk about pct. should i get clomid, or do nothing? and it doesn't mention anything for protecting my liver or prostate, etc, but should i use milk thistle and saw palmetto? any additional feedback about any of this or anything would be greatly appreciated! (post #50!)

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You would most definitely need a pct for Test/DBOL cycle. Give us some stats and training history.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    well we have to ask again...stats
    height
    bf
    yrs training
    planned pct
    goals for this cycle
    clearly you have no understanding of pct, whenever we shut our testosterone production down due to the introduction of synthetic testosterone we will need to restart are own production upon ceasation of the synthetic test. therefore a pct is always used.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Profile says 40yrs old.

Test/dbol cycle would require.
    Clomid & Nolva for pct.
    hcg during the proposed cycle is also a good idea.
    Also would recommend something to help with estrogen sides, water/bloat. Many prefer Aromasin , 12.5mg eod for example.
    Liver & prostrate support, also a good idea.
    Extra nolva on hand incase of gyno symptoms.

thanks guys, all of you did answer my question thoroughly. redz and mbmetc, I'm exhausted of giving stats and historĄ. but i think you all don't realize that I'm referring to the cĄcle mentioned under the home page menu under "user menu" and clickin "steroid cycles", you'll find the "novice cycle #1", which has the test e cycle with dbol , but no mention of any pct, or any health help. my main question was basically "why no mention of pct,... is it not necessary?! how is that possible?!"... and i appreciate (deeplĄ) that all of you expressed that pct IS necessary, JUST as I suspected. didn't make sense to me either to not have a pct. MBMETC, your last sentence, after the first comma, is the exact way that i felt/feel. which is why the cycle description outlined in the basics of this website made me question and post this thread. you and the rest answered mĄ question (thanks!) and yet caused me to question the validity of the basic info that is immediatelĄ accessible to the public when clicking to this website. because the forum was what directed me to the info I'm speakin about that you guys AND I are finding to be incomplete or misleading. and thanks, eGGz, for your info, you confirmed my desires (clomid and nolva), though i have no access to Aromasin , but if you know of an alternative, I may be able to get it. once again, thank you all!

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    OP, do yourself a favour and don't cycle yet... Based on your previous posts, you don't know enough about AAS, You don't do any cardio because you have a calf injury and you also mention you have a pot belly and "some muscle"

Let your injury heal, do some cardio and some weight training, get in better shape, then maybe think of running a cycle.... you just aren't ready, physically or mentally.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toooosmall View Post
    thanks guys, all of you did answer my question thoroughly. redz and mbmetc, I'm exhausted of giving stats and historĄ. but i think you all don't realize that I'm referring to the cĄcle mentioned under the home page menu under "user menu" and clickin "steroid cycles", you'll find the "novice cycle #1", which has the test e cycle with dbol , but no mention of any pct, or any health help. my main question was basically "why no mention of pct,... is it not necessary?! how is that possible?!"... and i appreciate (deeplĄ) that all of you expressed that pct IS necessary, JUST as I suspected. didn't make sense to me either to not have a pct. MBMETC, your last sentence, after the first comma, is the exact way that i felt/feel. which is why the cycle description outlined in the basics of this website made me question and post this thread. you and the rest answered mĄ question (thanks!) and yet caused me to question the validity of the basic info that is immediatelĄ accessible to the public when clicking to this website. because the forum was what directed me to the info I'm speakin about that you guys AND I are finding to be incomplete or misleading. and thanks, eGGz, for your info, you confirmed my desires (clomid and nolva), though i have no access to Aromasin, but if you know of an alternative, I may be able to get it. once again, thank you all!
    Open your eyes captain.

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz View Post
    Open your eyes captain.
    yea, after I sent that last message, i clicked aromasin ...I'm an idiot lol!

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ar-r tomax is nolva get a bottle.
    Quote Originally Posted by toooosmall View Post
    thanks guys, all of you did answer my question thoroughly. redz and mbmetc, I'm exhausted of giving stats and historĄ. but i think you all don't realize that I'm referring to the cĄcle mentioned under the home page menu under "user menu" and clickin "steroid cycles", you'll find the "novice cycle #1", which has the test e cycle with dbol, but no mention of any pct, or any health help. my main question was basically "why no mention of pct,... is it not necessary?! how is that possible?!"... and i appreciate (deeplĄ) that all of you expressed that pct IS necessary, JUST as I suspected. didn't make sense to me either to not have a pct. MBMETC, your last sentence, after the first comma, is the exact way that i felt/feel. which is why the cycle description outlined in the basics of this website made me question and post this thread. you and the rest answered mĄ question (thanks!) and yet caused me to question the validity of the basic info that is immediatelĄ accessible to the public when clicking to this website. because the forum was what directed me to the info I'm speakin about that you guys AND I are finding to be incomplete or misleading. and thanks, eGGz, for your info, you confirmed my desires (clomid and nolva), though i have no access to Aromasin, but if you know of an alternative, I may be able to get it. once again, thank you all!

Thread Information