myl01e is offline New Member

newbe cycle-test prop, ghrp-6

hi, please would like advice. i have done my research on all these products and looking for final clarification on cycle. firstly i will say i am 22, yes young but i have been training hard for four years, with good diet, and have never pushed more on the scales than 95 kilos. i play baseball and am looking to be resigned as a pitcher, therefore my main goals are leg, core and back strength to build velocity on my fastball.
    my lift stats are good
    squats 230 KG
    deads 260 KG
    l/presses 550 KG
    seated row 250 KG
    all for reps of 6-8

so my strength is good i just want a little more size but mostly a faster fastball.

stats
    6yrs training exp
    22y/o
    92 KG
    183cm
    <10% bf

i have 20ml testolic from thailand and will be making my own test from synovex-h and 15 mil of ghrp-6. peptide is purely for joint health as i do not want to get an arm injury, small dose should receive nice appetite boost though.

cycle plan:
    test prop weeks 1-8 50mg(5days per week) 75 2days (am injecting ed to keep blood levels stable on first cycle)

ghrp-6 100mg shot morning PWO and before bed. starting at week 2 and running for 8 weeks, into 2 weeks of pct. help keep caloric intake high to keep gains.

pct
    nolva 40/40/20/20
    fempro (cant remember dosage) type 1 suicide AI works better with nolv than arimidex
    clen .5mil/day to keep cortisol lowered

zinc,vit c,vit b6,creatine, b12 injections for appetite after ghrp-6, liv sup, fenugreek,trib and avena sativa

will be getting bloods before during and after. am purely doing this to re-pursue my dream of playing pro ball in the states have thought about this for 2 years. any help would be muchly appreciated

Pls help looking to start at the end of January

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    bump. im not to familiar with ghrp-6

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    those are big lifts for your weight.

Thanks, I hope sarcasm was not implied. Squats was done on after seven sets so I'm sure I have more. Of coarse all lifts done with belt and wraps cannot be I injured for baseball. Strength jumped each week but never got over 95. Even with increased calories.
    How does the cycle look?

mg0922 is offline Associate Member
    alot of ppl here are prob going to say your a little young man. I think you should wait...seriously..

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    ED shots are fine but why two 75mg shots? doesnt mate sense.

ED 50mg or EOD 100mg is the way to go

The thought of two 75mg shots was that I heard there is little point running test at less than 400mg/week. I don't want to go any higher than that but I don't want to go any lower either

Aside from being too young to run a cycle, you should know, as an aspiring professional pitcher, that weight training has nothing to do with arm speed or fastball velocity.

Arm speed and velocity are determined by pitching mechanics, rotation of ball, arm angle, and the elasticity of tiny fast-twitch muscles around the wrist, elbow, and shoulder. Genetics plays the key factor in these fast-twitch muscles. The only way to increase arm speed and velocity is by long toss and consistent weighted throwing.

If weight training is the major factor in arm speed and velocity you would see a completely different breed of pitcher. People like Billy Wagner (5'8" 175lbs) and Nolan Ryan (6'2" 185lbs) would not break 100mph and people like Greg Maddox (5'11" 170lbs) and David Cone (6'0" 180lbs) would not be breaking 90mph.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Yes you are right in saying: I am 22, yes young

Thread Information