Thread: Deca

mg0922 is offline Associate Member

Question Deca

Im going to research the fact, but im curious to see what others say about This...

So if Deca is in my cycle and i stop it at wk ten, run the tes to 12wks , by the time pct is ready to go, I am aloud to take Nolva!! I hear so many ppl say dont take deca with nolva, they must be talking about during cycle?

MG

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Yes the are more than likely referring to while your "on". But it's a load of crap IMO. I personally have yet to come across any evidence showing that tamox upregulates PgR in the breast.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Yes the are more than likely referring to while your "on". But it's a load of crap IMO. I personally have yet to come across any evidence showing that tamox upregulates PgR in the breast.
    ^Yep.

It's completely fine to use Nolva with 19nors.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    I would run a 14 week cycle stopping deca at week 12, followed by pct at week 16 providing this is not a first cycle.
    What is your planned cycle and pct

i am not running a 14 wk cycle man sorry. This is my third cycle and this is how its gonna roll
    first stats

age-25
    height-5'10
    weight -189
    bf- 11-12% (havent tested in about a month)
    years training - 5 years

first cycle - test e 250wk
    second - test e 250wk deca 250wk

first cycle being at 24 didnt do a damn pct cuz im a dumdass and thought i was invisible.Lets just say from then on, ive done my homework!!! ANyways got blood work done a few times and everything is g2g!!

Third cycle-

wks 1-4 dbol 40mg ed
    wks 1-10 Deca 250mg wk
    wks1-12 test e 500mg wk
    wks 8-right up to PCT)(which is going to be 10 days after last shot of test) HCG 250ius 2x a wk (Which gives me about 5wks on HCG before PCT

PCT- Clomid 50/50/30/30
    nolva 40/40/20/10
    Also for the first 21 days of my pct im adding D-aspartic Acid to raise natty test.

***Not starting until i get my diet completely set up and ready to go. I have all my gear AND PCT layed out ready to go!

One more thing. I had absolutely NO sides during both cycles and recovered very well. I will have arimidex on hand ,but hopefully i dont need it. Being new to dbol, i will be ready to take it

oh and thanks for the clear up guys on the nolva, not like im taking it during my cycle anyways. ive researched it also, idk why ppl say that..

D-AA doesn't need to be taken post-PCT honestly. Your T-levels should be g2g 21 days after the last administration of your pct.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mg0922 View Post
    Im going to research the fact, but im curious to see what others say about This...

So if Deca is in my cycle and i stop it at wk ten, run the tes to 12wks , by the time pct is ready to go, I am aloud to take Nolva!! I hear so many ppl say dont take deca with nolva, they must be talking about during cycle?

MG
    Yes you can run the NOLVA in your PCT. No problem.

Oz82 is offline New Member
    I have not see anything wrong to use nolva for pct after using deca .... I have done it many times and works fine.

cycle
    1000 mg Test E week
    1000 mg Deca week
    500 mg EQ week
    50 mg d bol ED for the first 12 weeks
    50 mg winny last 12 weeks
    AR arimedex 1mg ED

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    D-AA doesn't need to be taken post-PCT honestly. Your T-levels should be g2g 21 days after the last administration of your pct.
    So your saying it would be completley unaffective?? Why exactly? just curious?

What i meant just so were clear Is ten days after my last shot, Im going to take DA_A for three weeks. Not start pct for three weeks than take it.

OZ- did you seriously take 50mg of dbol for 12 weeks???

IM ACTUALLY A LITTLE CONFUSED OZ, IT THAT A CYCLE YOU DID ,THAT YOU JUST RANDOMLY DECIDED TO THROW UP THERE?

So your saying it would be completley unaffective?? Why exactly? just curious?

What i meant just so were clear Is ten days after my last shot, Im going to take DA_A for three weeks. Not start pct for three weeks than take it.
    Ah gotcha. With 2 SERMS underway you really don't need to be supplementing an OTC product that claims to actually raise natty test but I can see it being useful for a libido boost since this is what most people claim it does in the reviews. Your call though.

its actually not over the counter lol. But i understand what your saying.

thx for the tip.

How does the cycle look to you?

I'm glad to hear you had no sides on your first cycles but it was more than likely due to the low doses of compounds. I don't see 250mgs a week of deca being too effective, sorry jm2c. If you really want to run deca in your cycle consider running a higher dose of deca, say 500mgs and 250-300 mgs test allowing the deca to do the work.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    its actually not over the counter lol. But i understand what your saying.

thx for the tip.

How does the cycle look to you?
    DAA is the hot new test booster supplement. How is it not OTC?

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    good 2 know
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Yes you can run the NOLVA in your PCT. No problem.

layeazy is offline Banned
    MBMETC why are u suggesting he run such a higher dose of deca in that case he could get the dreaded deca dick lol the cycle seems fine however i would probably agree if it your third cycle that the dosages might be a bit low however those dosages will give you limited sides so might be worth it...

Quote Originally Posted by layeazy View Post
    MBMETC why are u suggesting he run such a higher dose of deca in that case he could get the dreaded deca dick lol the cycle seems fine however i would probably agree if it your third cycle that the dosages might be a bit low however those dosages will give you limited sides so might be worth it...
    He can deffinately run a lower dose of test over deca and not experience deca dick. I don't see any point in running 250mgs of deca I think op will be disappointed, that's all. Jm2c

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd bump the Deca up to 400mg per week
    Also recommend some caber, or bromo or prami.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i am not running a 14 wk cycle man sorry. This is my third cycle and this is how its gonna roll
    first stats

age-25
    height-5'10
    weight -189
    bf- 11-12% (havent tested in about a month)
    years training - 5 years

first cycle - test e 250wk
    second - test e 250wk deca 250wk

first cycle being at 24 didnt do a damn pct cuz im a dumdass and thought i was invisible.Lets just say from then on, ive done my homework!!! ANyways got blood work done a few times and everything is g2g!!

Third cycle-

wks 1-4 dbol 40mg ed
    wks 1-10 Deca 250mg wk
    wks1-12 test e 500mg wk
    wks 8-right up to PCT)(which is going to be 10 days after last shot of test) HCG 250ius 2x a wk (Which gives me about 5wks on HCG before PCT

PCT- Clomid 50/50/30/30
    nolva 40/40/20/10
    Also for the first 21 days of my pct im adding D-aspartic Acid to raise natty test.

***Not starting until i get my diet completely set up and ready to go. I have all my gear AND PCT layed out ready to go!

One more thing. I had absolutely NO sides during both cycles and recovered very well. I will have arimidex on hand ,but hopefully i dont need it. Being new to dbol, i will be ready to take it
    You sound like you've done youe homework and have your ducks in order. I'd up the deca dose to 400mg but other than that I like it. Imo no need for the 14 week cycle either bro. Stay where you're at.

The Hyena is offline Junior Member
    Can i ask a stupid question..... ???

Why 400mg's of Deca a week ??
    why is that the norm ? what if you did 200mg's a week ?? would it be pointless and why ?
    So what he is saying is:
    500mg test enan
    200mg's Deca
    dbol kickstart

why change it to 400 ????
    Thanks guys

layeazy is offline Banned
    400mg of deca is a good amount for some decent mass gains and strength gains also its low sides for the gains and MBMETC is right in upping the dose he will definately get greater gains that way.

perfect because i just planned out my next cycle and it looks almost EXACTLY the same

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hyena View Post
    Can i ask a stupid question..... ???

Why 400mg's of Deca a week ??
    why is that the norm ? what if you did 200mg's a week ?? would it be pointless and why ?
    So what he is saying is:
    500mg test enan
    200mg's Deca
    dbol kickstart

why change it to 400 ????
    Thanks guys
    That just seems to be the sweet-spot for most (especially for a first run). Many compounds have a certain approximate dose where the benefits:side effects ratio is most favorable. 200mg isn't going to contribute enough anabolism to warrant the inclusion of such a suppressive compound, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    That just seems to be the sweet-spot for most (especially for a first run). Many compounds have a certain approximate dose where the benefits:side effects ratio is most favorable. 200mg isn't going to contribute enough anabolism to warrant the inclusion of such a suppressive compound, IMO.
    Now that is a great answer !! thanks man

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    bonaparte to the rescue......
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hyena View Post
    Now that is a great answer !! thanks man

THX FOR THE ADVICE EVERYONE.

First off i will def not be running more deca in MG than test in MG. NO WAY!!

So if i run test e for 12wks at 500mg and deca at 400mg for ten weeks. Is the 400mg of deca going to create any problems for me? libido? deca dick? Ive had good results with the deca at 250mg believe it or not, and the test always seemed to overide the deca with no problems at all. I think bumping it up to 400mg could be benficial to me as long as it wont mess me up.

THX FOR THE ADVICE EVERYONE.

First off i will def not be running more deca in MG than test in MG. NO WAY!!

So if i run test e for 12wks at 500mg and deca at 400mg for ten weeks. Is the 400mg of deca going to create any problems for me? libido? deca dick? Ive had good results with the deca at 250mg believe it or not, and the test always seemed to overide the deca with no problems at all. I think bumping it up to 400mg could be benficial to me as long as it wont mess me up.
    I doubt you would have deca dick if you ran only 250mgs of test and 400mgs deca, so I say you will have no problems
    Good luck the cycle

Btw I ran 500/500 and was as horny as ever and my junk worked just fine

Thread Information