Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DBolNoob View Post
    I have just received 100 x 23g 1inch 2ml Needles&syringes and have only just thought about disposing of them once ive used them. (Obv not all 100 but 20)

Because i live at home with my family im not sure of the best way of disgarding them without them being found...

if i just put them in the bin someone is bound to see them and think im on smack or something lol

basically im just curious to how you dispose of yours secretivly?

Peace
    1st off,,LOVE the avavtar...WOW!!!
    Try calling some local pharmacies or clinics and ask
    them about sharps containers and drop offs. Tell them your
    diabetic.

DBolNoob is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    1st off,,LOVE the avavtar...WOW!!!
    Try calling some local pharmacies or clinics and ask
    them about sharps containers and drop offs. Tell them your
    diabetic.

Haha Thanks for the advice

yeah i may give it a go because im not realy sure where my local sharps bin is.

it would be better to find out sooner then later i suppose.

how does my age help you in answering the question?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    It is a simple question that you are obviously avoiding.
    I can only assume that you are way too young to be using aas.
    I cannot in good conscience answer any aas related question if this is indeed the case, and neither should anyone else.
    So, how old are you ?

ok, firstly you havent got to be a certain age in which to learn about AAS.

no where have i said im on roids, but sure its probably something im goin to do one day when i feel its good time to.

secondly, answering these questions which are of no relevance to this thread is a waste of my time.

would you like me to give you the number of times a week i train? or maybe what i eat for breakfast? NO, because its nothing to do with this thread.

SO thats why my age is irrelivant.

sure i will give you my age when i ask about doing a cycle which involves the relevance of my stats. BUT until then theres no need for you to know.

Peace

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    ok, firstly you havent got to be a certain age in which to learn about AAS.

no where have i said im on roids, but sure its probably something im goin to do one day when i feel its good time to.
    secondly, answering these questions which are of no relevance to this thread is a waste of my time.

would you like me to give you the number of times a week i train? or maybe what i eat for breakfast? NO, because its nothing to do with this thread.

SO thats why my age is irrelivant.

sure i will give you my age when i ask about doing a cycle which involves the relevance of my stats. BUT until then theres no need for you to know.

Peace
    If your not about to start a cycle, why have you just received 100 needles and syringes? eGGz is asking a legit question, why don't you answer him instead of being offensive, he's trying to help you. It's people like him you need advise from and you inability to answer his question shows your probably to young. His question is very relavent, especially as you have already taken the first step of a cycle.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Just as I thought too young.

Just as i thought ... you are a jackass

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ps, sorry to burst your bubble but your to young and way to skinny to be considering steroids , at 6ft and 133lbs you need to elarn how to eat first to build muscle before steroids, taking steroids will be a waste of time because you dont have a diet to maintain any kind of base.

where did you get 133lbs from? lol

FACT im bigger then that, and FACT knowing my age is irrelivant to this thread.

also, im not being offensive. also whats wrong with prepping for a cycle?

yeah im probably goin to do one, but not now. theres nothing wrong with getting the stuff until i actually do it.

so please unless its about the thread i dont wanna know.

I can tell your young the way your head strong, the 133lbs is in your previous thread you have made.

You carry on and start you cycle, wait till the sides come and you need help.

best of luck

Haha,

well what do you think of BC? the sites owner? he started at 16 with no knowledge what so ever and used AAS for 5 years.

IM not goin to be using for 5 years, and IM educated enough to know what happens and possible sides.

so age is irrelivant.

i know many people younger then me who have done AAS, they got minor sides, which tbh doesnt bother me as im joining the army soon.

i will have more to worry about then abit of acne. i will do a good pct.

my chances of fukking up are exactly the same as yours or any other 20,30,40 yr old etc.

its part of the chance we all take, so pin pointing it at age is stupid, thats why im head strong about it.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Haha,

well what do you think of BC? the sites owner? he started at 16 with no knowledge what so ever and used AAS for 5 years.

IM not goin to be using for 5 years, and IM educated enough to know what happens and possible sides.

so age is irrelivant.

i know many people younger then me who have done AAS, they got minor sides, which tbh doesnt bother me as im joining the army soon.

i will have more to worry about then abit of acne. i will do a good pct.

my chances of fukking up are exactly the same as yours or any other 20,30,40 yr old etc.

its part of the chance we all take, so pin pointing it at age is stupid, thats why im head strong about it.
    Dballnoob,

I am far from educated on AAS but if you have not managed to stumble on enough information to invalidate your post above you either have poor comprehension or need to do a lot more reading. The endocrine system is not fully developed in most people until 25 so the problems you may face are far greater than acne, and as far as joining the Army so it does not matter...you may find that a depressed production of testosterone is indeed a bad thing particularly if you see action where your life and that of your fellow soldier may rest on you keeping your wits about you when the heat is on.

FFM

PS best wishes whichever path you choose.

Marcus,

Thats a really nice program, maybe one day they will adopt something like that on this side of the pond...but I won't hold my breath.

I have actually searched for this information on the web and while the state guidlines for montgomery county (see below) say to either drop it off at your doctors office (yeah right, I am sure they want to pay to dispose of your waste LOL) or Montgomery General or Holy Cross I went to both hospitals and was told at the front desk they did not take needles from private individuals, so maybe if you new the correct person at the hospital it would work but unless you do don't waste your time. Just do as I said in my post and use a detergent bottle as its the safest way to ensure no one gets a needle stick.

State guidelines for MD from BD website, its a shame that only Cecil county actually incenerates them properly while others just dump them in a landfill.

Needles, syringes, lancets and other sharps should be placed in an empty plastic detergent container or coffee can. Do not use clear plastic or glass containers. When full, the lid should be securely fastened.

Calvert County: place the sealed sharps container into a plastic trash bag for disposal with regular household garbage.

Cecil County: Bring the sealed sharps container to the Cecil Co. Central Landfill. All sharps are incinerated by a fully licensed biomedical waste company.

Montgomery County: You can place the sealed container in regular trash, or take it to your doctor’s office, or drop it off at Holy Cross or Montgomery General hospitals.

Other counties: contact your garbage hauler, county government solid waste department or public health department to obtain information for sharps disposal in your area.

Like ive said your to young and you dont have any base, your very skinny and it will be pointless taking steroids because you dont have a diet to maintain any kind of muscle tissue and you dont have a base to work from, the weight gained will drop of you after the cycle, but you will find out for yourself soon enough. Your also to young and you can with all the precaution destroy your natural test which would result in some nasty sides, your choice, best of luck you will need it.

ps you also dont know what your talking about espcially with age,

like ive said many times, im not doin roids tomorrow, it could be months until i start, because i know i need to bulk up more.

but people like to jump the gun here and always assume people under the age of 25 will crash and burn as theyre too young to research .....

ofcourse theres a chance of me messing up my natural test permanently. but its a choice everyone takes here.

That is true but when you get to 25 the chance of permanent damage drops significantly.

I would say that calling someone who's trying to help you a Jackass is offensive, but that's just my opinion.
    He's 19 years old btw folks
    6ft
    140 pounds

And this is the cycle he's planning to start on Monday:
    Week Testosterone ( Enanthate ) Dianabol
    1 500 mgs ------------------- 30 mgs/day
    2 500 mgs ------------------- 30 mgs/day
    3 500 mgs ------------------- 30 mgs/day
    4 500 mgs ------------------- 30 mgs/day
    5 500 mgs ------------------- 30 mgs/day
    6 500 mgs
    7 500 mgs
    8 500 mgs
    9 500 mgs
    10 500 mgs

PCT

Dosages of nolvadex for PCT protocol
    Day 1 100mg
    Following 10 days 60mg
    Following 10 days 40mg

+ milk thistle

Every one of your stats goes against you, including your mental attitude. You simply need to eat more, it's hard yes, but if you start cycling now, I assure you, you will f**k yourself up.

Quote Originally Posted by delta1111 View Post
    I would say that calling someone who's trying to help you a Jackass is offensive, but that's just my opinion.
    6ft
    140 pounds

6 500 mgs
    7 500 mgs
    8 500 mgs
    9 500 mgs
    10 500 mgs

PCT

Day 1 100mg
    Following 10 days 60mg
    Following 10 days 40mg

+ milk thistle

Every one of your stats goes against you, including your mental attitude. You simply need to eat more, it's hard yes, but if you start cycling now, I assure you, you will f**k yourself up.
    excellent find, i knew he was young and immature and way to skinny, he needs food not steroids and i cant wait for his future threads regarding how to get hard!!!

Best of luck your really going to need it.

well thanks for the info all.

much appreciated as it will greatly help me when i do decide to do AAS.

Because know i know where to get rid of used needles safely

im not intentionally trying to come across as a dik ^^ but its goin to look like that i guess :/ just thought i would let you know before you jump up and start
    goin crazy at me or whatever.

im just trying to repay the advise you gave me

im not intentionally trying to come across as a dik ^^ but its goin to look like that i guess :/ just thought i would let you know before you jump up and start
    goin crazy at me or whatever.

im just trying to repay the advise you gave me
    Spot on there.
    Come to think of it, I've changed my mind. You are right and everyone else is wrong. GO FOR IT!

Spot on there.
    Come to think of it, I've changed my mind. You are right and everyone else is wrong. GO FOR IT!
    thanks buddy.

6ft
    140 pounds

6 500 mgs
    7 500 mgs
    8 500 mgs
    9 500 mgs
    10 500 mgs

PCT

Day 1 100mg
    Following 10 days 60mg
    Following 10 days 40mg

+ milk thistle

LOL i wrote that over a month ago..

dont you think i would have learnt a little by now? because a month is a pretty long time to obtain knowledge.
    also calling him a jackass when he wasnt providing any useful info is fine, he wasnt helping in one bit but pestering me about my age.
    now if he really cared, he could of just jumped straight to the point, but he didnt. that shows he wasnt realy interested.

and starting on monday?

im starting my new diet on monday, NOT AAS.

but thank you for your advice, but in all honestly i probably will not take advice from a 40yr old who asks how to get rid of 'sticky fat' around abs and hips.
    diet and cardio will help you with that

if you need any more help with gettring rid of fat, use the diet / workout section. they will be able to help you more then i can.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    excellent find, i knew he was young and immature and way to skinny, he needs food not steroids and i cant wait for his future threads regarding how to get hard!!!

Best of luck your really going to need it.
    wow i thought that a leading member here would be abit more mature then this! ^
    guess your all the same, all negative, no positive.

being rude and childish by snooping around my old threads to try an validate your comments.

but all the thanks once again Marcus because out of everyone here you have probably help me the most when it comes to me starting up
    on roids, thanks for the source check

ill be sure to mention you in those threads where i need advise on how to get hard, as youve contributed to it being there

You start as soon as you can, use as much as possible son lol oh and pls use that source please do lo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information