Well, if you are not watching... or have not been up to speed on the shootings that have gone on today, i must say that i fuking hate politics. So much in fact that I awoke to write this rant! Geraldo is so ****ing coked up in his show that i cant freaking stand it and nothing is being said about the god dam# 9 year old that died yesterday! I do care that a woman got shot yesterday.... trust me, i am a huge hearted person, but what the FUK is so wrong with the media that we keep talking about the senator and not about the other 9 god da%m people that died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does this really have to be so fukin political? Are we all that fukin brain dead? I dont think so! I just wrote 6 pages of rant that I decided to delete. It felt great to write, but I stand by my point..... What the fuk is going on with the media today when it has nothing to say about the facts and sadness of an even and everything to say about the FUC KING politics! Fuk them all

Sorry if I offended. i needed a place and where other than this wonderful place