Hello all, I would post this in the TRT section but since it will be self prescribed and I have only heard it mentioned in this section I figgured this would be the best place to ask.

I have read recently about a lot of older body builders utilizing a combination of either Test E or C and Deca at low doses of say 250wk as a sort of self prescribed TRT program. Those who do so claim excellent retention of growth and relief from joint issues. I also have a friend who is recieving the same thing (deca and cyp) from a legal HRT clinic here in the states. I am curious if one will see deminishing results at these levels as the body adjusts to the exogenous hormones etc.

I am 55 and without insurance but with good access to powders and USP grade chems so the idea of bottling up 5 years worth of gear is very tempting. I have just finished my second cycle (7 wks of prop) and after PCT and time off for recovery am planning to have bloodwork done to see where I stand as far as hormone levels, then I will have to make a decision on whether to stop AAS altogether, try another cycle and recovery, or go ahead and start HRT with either Test Cyp or Test Cyp/Deca.

Anyway I would look forward to hearing any input on any long term problems I may have overlooked from long term use of Deca and paticularly the effectiveness of Cyp/Deca at these doses and what kind of gains/problems to expect from any who have been there or have heard about this from others.

Thanks to all who reply positive or negative,

FFM