BIG NICE is offline Associate Member

Use of Test boosters in pct

How many of you guys think a natural test booster (Activate Xtreme, Bioforge, Novedex XT) would be beneficial in PCT, along with clomid and/or nolva of course? I have a few bottles of Active Xtreme and Triazole, and I am debating on running them both now, or waiting till I run a test cycle and utilizing them to aid in pct. What do you guys think would be more beneficial? Anyone use em in pct or do you just stick with the proven methods of clomid and nolva?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    dont waste your cash/time

BrettVarvre is offline Junior Member
    I have a stockpile of tribulus that has been acquired when I need to get my protein orders to a certain spending level to get a free shaker bottle, I'm probably going to supplement the second half of an anavar only cycle with it once I notice shutdown. I don't have high expectations though, I have always assumed that if the stuff worked in any noticeable or quantifiable way that it would be marketed like crazy, sold for a while and then made illegal.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BrettVarvre View Post
    I have a stockpile of tribulus that has been acquired when I need to get my protein orders to a certain spending level to get a free shaker bottle, I'm probably going to supplement the second half of an anavar only cycle with it once I notice shutdown. I don't have high expectations though, I have always assumed that if the stuff worked in any noticeable or quantifiable way that it would be marketed like crazy, sold for a while and then made illegal.
    this stuff is worthless crap, its a con, always has and always will be

forget that crap. it's nooby bs.

I know it's not worth it. I just haven't really been able to break through to any trustworthy gear sources. I have one or two possible sources, but I am not totally comfortable. Seeing how it's illegal and I have a great job, I am waiting for something safer to present itself. Until then, I am stuck considering other things. I won't go back to PHs, just not worth the sides for the muscle kept IMO. Waiting for that fateful day when I will juice with the other big boys lol.....

nevergymless is offline New Member
    any of you guys tried HCGenerate ? Or is it waste of money ?

Anabolic_Minds is offline Associate Member
    i find it so hilarious when pro BBers make advertising for those companies, saying their results are so great that they couldn't live without them, and kids actually believe that by taking them they could get their size.

I confess i was one of those kids....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG NICE View Post
    I know it's not worth it. I just haven't really been able to break through to any trustworthy gear sources. I have one or two possible sources, but I am not totally comfortable. Seeing how it's illegal and I have a great job, I am waiting for something safer to present itself. Until then, I am stuck considering other things. I won't go back to PHs, just not worth the sides for the muscle kept IMO. Waiting for that fateful day when I will juice with the other big boys lol.....
    fishing on here is a bad idea, ignore any pm's you get claiming to be sources

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nevergymless View Post
    any of you guys tried HCGenerate ? Or is it waste of money ?
    have a guess

Kouga53 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    dont waste your cash/time
    What about when you see bloods? Doesn't that count for something? I'm not saying they work crazy, but do they work at all?

fishing on here is a bad idea, ignore any pm's you get claiming to be sources
    Nah, I really didn't mean for it to sound like that. I don't feel comfortable using an online source. I am pretty much waiting for the right opportunity and right guys to ask in the gym. Thx for the advice and good lookin out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kouga53 View Post
    What about when you see bloods? Doesn't that count for something? I'm not saying they work crazy, but do they work at all?
    no, why would anyone use steroids then? trust me, anything that works is classified, they even tried to do it to creatine

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrettVarvre View Post

I've got some magic beans I can sell you too.

Anabolic_Minds is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I've got some magic beans I can sell you too.
    Lol, How much u selling them for, I'm really interested.

this made me laugh.

Kouga53 is offline Junior Member
    no, why would anyone use steroids then? trust me, anything that works is classified, they even tried to do it to creatine
    I do see your point there. A non-hormonal test booster would really defeat the purpose of using hormones haha

nevergymless is offline New Member
    have a guess
    Im just wondering since over at elitefit , everyone says its the best thing ever

Thread Information