Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    0tolerance is offline Associate Member

i want to suppress my sex drive fully.

Ok this sound stupid, but the girl im with is amazing.. everything is perfect except her lack of sex drive.

so im wondering if i took a deca only cycle for an extended period of time at 400mg/w would this tottally drop my sexual urges?

DIY doesnt do it for me any more and its getting more increasingly hard to not go sleep with some one else who wants to..

so what do you guys rekon?
    i want to fully lose the ability and urge to do anything sexual.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Get a new girl friend....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Johnyonemove is offline Associate Member
    some of the funniest things i have ever read come from this website!

pavlenko is offline Banned
    why wouldnt some1 WANT to have sex, its the greatest feeling in the world...after smack =)

as i said i dont want a new girlfriend, if i can take something to remove urges, then everything is sweet.. because then i wont want sex and everything else about her is great.
    so would deca sufficiently do this?
    I understand that it can reduce your sex drive when not taken with test, but im more looking for a yes or no answer

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    deca could do the job....or it could make it so that your desire is still there but your dick won't function.

Everybody is different

Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    deca could do the job....or it could make it so that your desire is still there but your dick won't function.

Everybody is different
    hmm would a larger dose possibly get rid of the desire?
    because i think id be more frustrated if i was horny and couldnt get it up.

bezzy is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    winni is ment to kill your natural test so i could imagine that will help your unuseual case..

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    why arent you asking yourself: why does she not want to have sex with me? what are you doing to turn her off? Lick it before you stick it!

Johnyonemove is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bezzy View Post
    winni is ment to kill your natural test so i could imagine that will help your unuseual case..
    Thanks for the insight captain obvious. I'm pretty sure all STEDS kill your natural test LOL.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Another alternative would be to increase her sex drive.
    Perhaps you should look in to that possibility.
    As I see it she is the one with the problem, not you.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    I really don't think that chemical Castration is a good idea. There are ramifications to this idea that I don't think you're taking into account. Like you're HPTA and damage that you will regret.

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    Rather then do something stupid like giving yourself deca dick, why not give your girl something to make her normal/horny or maybe she is getting it somewhere else? I don't think no sex is a answer jmo

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Give her some melanotan II or better yet pt-141

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Deca will fvck you up good, I know that from experience. Can't get it up even if I wanted to right now. Thank God for PCT and hoping I get it back.
    I would never supress my sex drive because the person I was with did not want to. You need to find out why she does not want to have sex.
    There is something going on she is not telling you and the longer she keeps it supressed the worst it will get for the both of you.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    wheres tht hall of shame thread.........

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    wow

seriously

shoot me if i ever ask for my sex drive to be lowered

but for the OP... heres an honest answer... Letro... Cut down your Estrogen enough and sex drive will diminish.

geesh. cant believe im reading this.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    I cannot believe what I just read!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    I cannot believe what I just read!
    Thank you.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    cant believe ppl are advising on what to do??

cant believe how sometimes folk on here cannot seperate genuine questions from people being ridiculously stupid

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Put the effort into fixing your girl rather than ruining yourself. Seriously. There might be something wrong with her if she has no drive. Or, she doesn't want to sleep with you but likes having her bills paid. You aren't paying here bills are you?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    i guess a drol only cycle would do it.

it's funny, there were rumors waaay back when that the cooks were ordered to salt peter the chow so as to eliminate libido. I think it's a myth, both that the military used this or that it reduces libido.

my woman used to go through periods of no libido, but once off the BC, whoa nelly! she became ravenous!\

I would suggest your woman have her hormones checked. But another truth is, male libido peaks around 18, whereas female libido peaks much later. If I remember correctly, as late as their 30's, but I could be wrong. It used to piss me off, and was a cause of friction in our relationship.... when I was your age, I wanted it constantly, and she would put it off and then be too tired. She is now in her early 40's, and was, until I started trt, her libido exceded mine. Once I started trt, I now have the libido i had when i was early 20's.

So instead of damaging your self with an ill advised orals only cycle, you should be looking for ways to improve her libido. Is she on BC? that could be a libido suppressor.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    do you plan on doing this for the rest of your life, i mean what if you marry her.
    there is probably a reason she is not into sex, maybe she was sexually assaulted in the past or abused in some way or she just isn't into you and is banging some one else on the side, do you amke alot of money? im not being a dic* but somrthing isnt right

Ruffiancino is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    cant believe ppl are advising on what to do??

cant believe how sometimes folk on here cannot seperate genuine questions from people being ridiculously stupid
    This^^

Saito is offline New Member
    How about you give her some ZMA? Fixing mineral deficiencies if she had one. It worked wonders for my ex.

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really WTF

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    You could repeatedly punch yourself in the balls. This sounds like desperation. Again WTF

NoTimer is offline Junior Member
    man,this is NORMAL.SHE should have the problem!SHE should be looking for ways to get her sex drive up!!

So what happens if next year you finish with her???You'll be scared for life...What does she think about this?Would she allow you to do so?If yes,get rid of her.

(Boy what a woman can do.........)

PS:This is the second weirdest thing i've read on this website after the guy that had pinned sustanon twice and though he could beat about 4 guys that were breaking into his car...

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    Funny thread

You just might be gay.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    So...how often is she having sex with you? And is the sex at least good?

eyepoker is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the laugh, I needed it.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Ummm...okay....wow....

So, what exactly is causing this problem with your girlfriend. Have you guys consideredactually diagnosing/treating her problem? Surely you would MUCh rather have the enjoyment and bond of sex, right? Tome personally, it just doesnt sound right for you to have to do thisto yourself because she has no sex drive. Also, if shes the girl youthink she is, why wont she just have sex with you and fulfill your needs? Sound like she's the one being selfish here if she's wanting you to follow through with this decision.

Seriously, rethink you decision and solution here as it isNOT a very good one. Giving yourself low testosterone can also cause MANY health problems which are much larger then her 'lack of libido' problem...

BigJuice777 is offline Associate Member
    Dude... if she likes you AT ALL.... she'll go get checked out. She has the issue, not you. Don't screw up your reproductive system for the rest of your life for a 'girlfriend' that might be gone in 6 months. Besides.... life with sex is 17 BILLION times better than life without it. You're a dude... you should know this.

good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJuice777 View Post
    Dude... if she likes you AT ALL.... she'll go get checked out. She has the issue, not you. Don't screw up your reproductive system for the rest of your life for a 'girlfriend' that might be gone in 6 months. Besides.... life with sex is 17 BILLION times better than life without it. You're a dude... you should know this.

good luck.
    And that's coming from a Mormon! lol

thank you to all who gave their oppinions and information its much appreciated.
    trust me i have considered it all, cheating, being less attractive, doing something wrong, her BC etc etc and shes not cheating on me, if she did find me less attractive i shredded down again and when i asked her she said she didnt notice that i had gained any weight to begin with, im not sounding cocky when i say this but im very positive im not doing something wrong because she will be quite honest about if shes enjoying it or not, her birth control it might be, but trying to change my girlfriend is like trying to change the tide. Aside from all that, the rest of her qualities are excellent.

and to be honest, it would just seam easier to do something about it or sleep with other women... and i weighed the two options up as best i could, ive thought about it for the last 12 months ALOT and nearly posted this question on here half a dozen times.

She doesnt know im going to do it, shes the kind of girl that gets all upset if i even try talk about it with her and believe me ive tried talking with her about it, but she has such low self esteem i feel like shes going to stop eating or jump off a cliff(shes not suicidal, just has anxiety).

to the fella that asked how often shes having sex with me and if its good, the sex is great and always has been great in that aspect but frequency is once every 2 months if im lucky, which is driving me insane.

Im going to have my last ditch effort at talking to her today probably, hard decision because i think if i ended it after all this time that it would be one of the decisions that i regret because and i know it sounds stupid, cliche but no other girl ive met has been like her...

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    Just masterbate, or try and fix her.

Why **** your self up for her, if she's the one with the problem?

sacrificeanything is offline New Member

Cool

I've had the same ****ing problem.
    And found a phenomenal solution.

Hear me out...

Find a few women to have sex with on the side.
    The more sex you have with them, the more your girl will want to have sex.
    I'm sure there is some kind of chemical reasoning behind this.
    as long as you aren't the kind of guy that'll confess at a later date you should be fine.
    Good Luck.

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sacrificeanything View Post

Hear me out...

as long as you aren't the kind of guy that'll confess at a later date you should be fine.
    Good Luck.
    Would have suggested this but I think the OP is smart enough to have already thought of that...he seems as though he cares about her enough to remain faithful.

Quote Originally Posted by sacrificeanything View Post

Hear me out...

Good Luck.
    Hahaha, what a novel idea...

haha the you guys just made me laugh a little.
    yea i see your point, why **** myself up if i have the problem..
    but as irrational as it sounds i see it as the easy way out, a way of just avoiding harbouring resentment for her.
    Ive thought about the extra girls thing and gone so far as to have 3 of them come over, but i chickened out and picked up a mate and made him root them.
    not that id feel guilty, but ive always treated people the way i want to be treated and i really hate being cheated on.

also the irony would be, i lose my sex drive and she gets hers back and leaves me...

girlfriend: your becomming an alcoholic
    me: its 6:30am i should have started 8 hours ago.

a few gin and tonics to calm the nerves.

also another irony, guys have low estrogen so they cant get it up, girls have low testosterone and they cant... err get it up?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information