Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    No offense to the OP, but LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL at this thread.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    here's a thought (I love this thread!!)

you say she is perfect in every way except sex?

hmmmmm.........

that's like saying JaMarcus is a great quarterback, except he can't win games

think about it

jfletcher is offline Junior Member
    Having a sex drive is a good thing mate, don't jump on deca to curb it.... My advice is find someone as keen as yourself, AAS isn't the right answer!!

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    How great can some broad be if she's not wanting to put out? You shouldn't even considering ****ing with your libido or fixing hers. And it really doesn't matter if she finds herself attracted to you sexually or not. See, the bottom-line is she doesn't want to have sex with you and so, you should move on. Plenty of fish in the sea, you don't need to damage yourself (and killing your libido is damaging yourself) in order to be content with this one broad. I'm sure if you look enough, you'll find plenty of really hot women who have amazing personalities (by personalities, I mean they don't talk much and have amazing racks) and are total nymphs.

I suggest you go on youtube.com and listen to some radio broadcasts from Tom Leykis. You obviously need this man's Leykis101 teachings.

DKZ
    DKZ is offline New Member
    This is a total misuse of AAS...it's people like you that give AAS and our community a bad name

wizard1997 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    cant believe ppl are advising on what to do??

cant believe how sometimes folk on here cannot seperate genuine questions from people being ridiculously stupid
    Agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I'm sure if you look enough, you'll find plenty of really hot women who have amazing personalities (by personalities, I mean they don't talk much and have amazing racks)
    Best post of the thread!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Wow.

Go and get a new girl if she doesnt sort herself out. She's the one with the issue, why the f*ck do you all of a sudden have a "problem" that needs attention.

I had this with an ex and it drove me nuts. I hated the fact she didnt want to have sex with me and it caused some serious issues. Its was her contraception that caused it.

Nandrolone has been trailed as a form of conctraception and or labido control in males and with males that have sexual urges against minor's (paedophiles).

I dont think thats your answer though, far from it.

Don punish yourself because SHE has a problem.

On Nandrolone alone, you will almost certainly feel like shit. Low sex drive, erectile dysfunction, lowered immune function, lowered sense of well being and confidence and eventually lipid and/or kidney problems.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    this is ridiculous and your feelings with her soon will fizzle. I was in a relationship similar to the one your in where my girl was
    "all of the above" but the sex drive wasn't there, do yourself a favor and reevaluate your situation and think twice before trying to change yourself in order to please someone who obviously has the problem and has no desire in trying to fix or find a solution. Very selfish on her part if you ask me and very poor judgment on your part.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    God wasted a male body when he put your mind in it. Any fvckin man that is willing to cut his dick off(practically what your wanting) so he doesn't want sex is fvckin stupid. If she doesn't wanna fvck or try to figure out why then leave the selfish bitch. Actually on second thought, just go through with your plan or go get a sex change. You're a disgrace to men and don't deserve to call yourself one.

Sex once a month? are you f*ckking kidding me. that's ridiculous.

Just change your estrogen levels and ur "desire" won't be present.

You should ask yourself though, is altering my hormonal/lipid profile worth it for a relationship where you get rewarded "once or twice every 2 months"

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I didn't make it thru page 1. This is a horrible phucking idea.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by 0tolerance View Post
    Ok this sound stupid, but the girl im with is amazing.. everything is perfect except her lack of sex drive.

so im wondering if i took a deca only cycle for an extended period of time at 400mg/w would this tottally drop my sexual urges?

DIY doesnt do it for me any more and its getting more increasingly hard to not go sleep with some one else who wants to..

so what do you guys rekon?
    i want to fully lose the ability and urge to do anything sexual.
    u sure it is a girl you are not GAY????

H20poloCM is offline New Member

Wow!

Its deca dick, not deca drive.
    you're still have the drive, but without a functioning penis. so you 'll prob end up beating her, after you are rendered incapable of beating your dick, seeing how you obviously arent currently having sex.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Haha why would u want to do that

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Do you want to blame yourself and possibly damage your organism because she has a problem?

Communicate with her and find the solution together.

If love is really there between each other, it will lead you both to the needed solution.

Wayacrucis is offline Associate Member
    If ur running deca for the purpose of supression ur sex drive, ur plain stupid. If u wanna cycle, and ur goal is to build muscle and in addition u'd like to have a low sex drive, I'd say run 250mg Test, 500mg Deca EW. I think you should always have some test in there...I have no idea of Deca will supress your sex drive as I myself have personally never ran it. But my friends have got the Deca dick on even 400mg Test/400mg Deca cycle...so I guess if ur dick isn't working you cant really **** even if u want.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    dude... dude. i was with a chick that was a once ever 2 months girl from day one of the relationship. ill never ever do it again i will be with the uglyiest chick ever as long as she meets my sex drive or wants it more before im with a hot chick that never wants to have sex. fvck that shit, your an idiot sorry to be blunt

an eager 6 is better than a non performing 9

gawd I love this thread!!!

BrunkerVic is offline Junior Member
    love is blind. don't be foolish. something is amiss. if she wont even talk to you about it..... RED FLAG!!

if she loves you then you guys should be able to talk and work through everything. don't be too smitten that you are oblivious to the fact that this problem is serious and isn't your fault. think outside of the box of love. GOOD LUCK!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    what is her age?

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    Oh boy, I was going to write a similar thread about this some time ago. I have basically the same situation as OP but I am married and she is not wonderful in everyother way. At one point I may have thought that; but after years sexual frustration and constant masterbation I like her about half as much as I used to.

My sex drive is out of control while on anything over 500 mg of test. This is not something I refute. When I am off the juice then the sex drive is normal(in that I still want to have sex constantly but dont get that angry when I dont receive.)

My last cycle I changed direction mid cycle cause I was so upset about it.
    I was on test,tren and drol and switched to 700 mg npp and 200 mg test. sex drive was reduced but no "deck dick". I bumped it to a gram a week and removed the test and that really dropped the sex drive and hurt the ability to get it fully hard. PCT was fine and sex drive recovered pretty quick actually.

My point is that I have in effect tried what the op is suggesting, but for me it took a significant dose nandrolone to reach that point where the lack of sexual activity was not an issue for me.

To the OP- I say have a heart to heart. suggest changes. if nothing changes in 3 months move on. Otherwise you may marry her, have a kid (whom you adore), a dog, mortgage, bills, etc. Then your in the same situation but knowing if you leave you loose everything. Then your trapped like me and the best part of your day is looking to catch a peak at some panties of the girls doing abs.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Then your trapped like me and the best part of your day is looking to catch a peak at some panties of the girls doing abs.
    I` don`t even get that because I work out at home, maybe I should get a gym membership again lol.

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I` don`t even get that because I work out at home, maybe I should get a gym membership again lol.
    yes you should and you should work from a panera bread(if you can with computer and wifi) as I have noticed lots of hot chicks in shirts met there for lunch and business meetings.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    jez, is this still trolling through the forum?!

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    I have been with girls like this before. I would just strip them and get after it (ha is it rape if she quits saying no after insertion?). If your not man enough to do that (which no offence but dont seem like u r) then try giving her some tribulus or some other herbal sexual enhancement. Im not sure which ones work for women but I know several of the herbal test boosters work to increase sex drive in both men and women and they also have herbs/products that are strictly used for womens drive. Dont mess yourself up, soon as u do she will turn into a frickin nympho overnight and you will be stuck with a flaccid dick while she runs off and starts boning other guys.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    yes you should and you should work from a panera bread(if you can with computer and wifi) as I have noticed lots of hot chicks in shirts met there for lunch and business meetings.
    Well yes, women usually do wear shirts when they go out for a soup and salad...

Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime View Post
    I have been with girls like this before. I would just strip them and get after it (ha is it rape if she quits saying no after insertion?). If your not man enough to do that (which no offence but dont seem like u r) then try giving her some tribulus or some other herbal sexual enhancement. Im not sure which ones work for women but I know several of the herbal test boosters work to increase sex drive in both men and women and they also have herbs/products that are strictly used for womens drive. Dont mess yourself up, soon as u do she will turn into a frickin nympho overnight and you will be stuck with a flaccid dick while she runs off and starts boning other guys.
    Except some of us don't want to do 5-10 for rape, so this is just bad advice. Now here is the thing, she has no desire to get help to increase her drive, so what good would that do? If the OP wasn't a complete troll or tool, he should "dump that bitch" and move on.

skillet89 is offline New Member
    letro will do the job no problem lol trust me on that one im taking letro now to get rid of some gyno.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I love how he hasn't signed in since the day he made the thread, lol.

Ruffiancino is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    I love how he hasn't signed in since the day he made the thread, lol.
    Hahaha.....I was going to say the same thing earlier

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Must be a troll thread then.

Jack23 is offline Junior Member
    i lost my sex drive and it is nightmare you feel like not a man or not a woman.you dont want to touch any girl and dont like any girl.So find a new girl friend or just masturbate 10 times per day

yo mate... let ol' roman have a go at her for a month... I'll train her right and give her back to you.... that will definately bring her around....

karen is offline Junior Member
    bro she is getting banged by someone else and is too tired to have you **** her

Quote Originally Posted by invizion View Post
    bro she is getting banged by someone else and is too tired to have you **** her
    Invizion, don't be a jackass. We all know she's out there banging the mailman and the cable guy while he's out at work every day. Then when he comes home, she has a headache. We just don't say it, because it's rude. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

karen is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Invizion, don't be a jackass. We all know she's out there banging the mailman and the cable guy while he's out at work every day. Then when he comes home, she has a headache. We just don't say it, because it's rude. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
    im still laughing at this as I type it

fishizzle0927 is offline Associate Member
    of all the useful information on this site............ and then bang you dont even realize it and now im more stupid for having read this! really bro your on an aas site with some of the most useful info in the world and you bring this $#!t to the table!!!!!! take it to face book or jerry springer................... seriously

9za4ck4 is offline Associate Member
    look guy the answer is simple....roofies just slip her some and boom there ya go....hahahah

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information