laceypark is offline New Member

Trying to get my foot in the door!!! Any help is appreciated !!!!

Just trying to find out something that is good to start with. My goals are to cut body fat and gain strength. Im looking to do something that has great results and is not confusing to take.

savking is offline Junior Member
    Welcome!
    Throw up your stats to get the ball rolling.

Height
    Weight
    Years training
    Goals
    Cycle history

Personally I think gaining strength and losing bf contradict each other. One or the other would probably be easier.
    Maybe cut then concentrate on adding lean strength and the mass that comes with it?

kluska399 is offline Junior Member
    Lol.. probably the goal of 99% of american men. Gain strength, lose fat.. get ripped..
    try a bulking cycle then cutting offs the fat. Then bulking then cutting off the fat. That's how the professionals do it. Look into anavar . Great quality muscle and leaning. Gains are gonna come slow but the ones that come you'll love

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    That's not good advice kluska, I must agree with savking and post your stats so someone can give you some educated advice that will help you with your long term goals.

laceypark is offline New Member

Trying to get my foot in the door!!! Any help is appreciated !!!!

im 29 about a hundres pounds over weight. i never have any cycles or any thing im looking for something affordable thats good.if possible tell my what i need to get shredded fast and whats the dosage and were to get it.and thanks again

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    dude you should read the stickies in this forum, esp the newbie starter pack. have your diet and workout critiqued in the appropriate sections. slow down and educate yourself here

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Honestly if you are a hundred pounds overwieght unless you have an extreme testosterone deficiency its not time for AAS just yet. Read the diet section and pay particular attention to fasted cardio. I was probably 30 lbs of fat overwieght and the diet and fasted cardio melted the pounds off, AAS is great for building muscle but does little to burn fat. An additional problem will be, with the amount of fat you have with even a starter cycle of test which is the best first cycle by far, you will be very likely to aromatize too much and will likely develop gynecomastia .

If you do decide to use AAS despite being overwieght. Clean up your diet completely, do cardio 5 times a week at a slow enough pace to allow you to do 1 full hour and use a small dose of test keeping an AI and Serms on hand in case of symptoms of gyno ( as you read this will all make sense) but really for now you should just concentrate on diet and cardio and then after you drop some pounds then use AAS as at that point your body will respond much better.

Thread Information