Maverick_J8 is offline Member

Cutter - Prop/Tren + ???

Planning my next cut/strength gain cycle and left with a couple of variations which I'm undecided on.

1st cycle variation - 8 weeks

Prop 100mg/day
    Tren A 100mg/day
    Tbol 60mg/day 4 weeks
    Mast 400mg week

2nd - 8 weeks

Prop 100mg/day
    Tren A 100mg/day
    Anavar 80mg day (full 8 weeks)

I could techincally drop the mast in the first variation and still see great results; I could also run mast from beginning or start after 4 weeks, when the tbol has been dropped, but i'm looking for some great synergy.

Thoughts appreciated.

Only about 7lbs to cut but very interested in the strength gains also. I follow a powerlifting style training regime.
    Last edited by Maverick_J8; 01-30-2011 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick_J8 View Post
    Prop 100mg/day
    Tren A 100mg/day
    Tbol 60mg/day
    Mast 400mg week
    If you run each of these compounds for 8 weeks - then this will be the far better of the two cycles.

For a mere 7 pounds I'm unsure if I'd use an oral in the stack (t-bol/anavar ..etc)

60mg/ed of T-bol won't add much when 700mg/wk of trenbolone is already in play.

IMO keep it simple... Test/DHT-derivative/19-nor.

Quote Originally Posted by muscle_dysmorphia View Post
    If you run each of these compounds for 8 weeks - then this will be the far better of the two cycles.

For a mere 7 pounds I'm unsure if I'd use an oral in the stack (t-bol/anavar ..etc)

60mg/ed of T-bol won't add much when 700mg/wk of trenbolone is already in play.

IMO keep it simple... Test/DHT-derivative/19-nor.
    Makes sense.

I could cut the 7 pounds on just prop/tren as i've always done, but after running prop/tren many a time, i'm a looking for a cut with a bigger edge and effect. I'll be more interested in the strength as fat just drops off of me anyway.

With that in mind, you'd still agree prop/tren/mast? Increase the mast to 600 a week maybe for better effect?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i have read great things about prop/tren /mast. but at the same time, i had great results with prop and var this past summer. since your already experienced with the tren, it would be cool to hear about your results with the mast added

Makes sense.

I could cut the 7 pounds on just prop/tren as i've always done, but after running prop/tren many a time, i'm a looking for a cut with a bigger edge and effect. I'll be more interested in the strength as fat just drops off of me anyway.

With that in mind, you'd still agree prop/tren/mast? Increase the mast to 600 a week maybe for better effect?
    I've had GREAT success with Tren @ 100mg/ed; Mast @ 100mg/ed; Prop @ 50mg/ed.

If you're trying to retain strength then you could increase the test (like I said, it's just my preference.) -- but masteron does make me stronger IMO just like winstrol - definitely gives you a lot of added aggression in the gym.

hope that helps.

I've had GREAT success with Tren @ 100mg/ed; Mast @ 100mg/ed; Prop @ 50mg/ed.

If you're trying to retain strength then you could increase the test (like I said, it's just my preference.) -- but masteron does make me stronger IMO just like winstrol - definitely gives you a lot of added aggression in the gym.

hope that helps.
    I usually have no problem with retaining strength, but I run prop at 100 ed.

You run mast at 100 ed? I didn't mention, I have tried mast before alongside prop/tren; amazing hardening and definition, but no strength gain for me whatsover.

Anyone think tbol at 60 a day for 4 weeks would be beneficial, or overkill? I hear tbol is a great 'dry' drug, so little to no water is expected and plenty of strength, which for this cycle would be fantastic.

Run halo before at 40 a day, and although I noticed no strength gains whatsoever, I did notice very good fat burning capabilities. Just a little harsh on the liver, especially since i'm trying to be a little more kind to it recently.

So, Prop/Tren/Mast 100ed/100ed/100eod it is. But to add the tbol or not.

If you're going to add the t-bol I would recommend no less then 6 weeks.

I do like the compound. but I find it similar to anavar , in that, the longer you run it the better the gains.

Very dry gains... not crazy strength gains though. I wouldn't even compare the strength gains to d-bol...

If you're going to add the t-bol I would recommend no less then 6 weeks.

I do like the compound. but I find it similar to anavar , in that, the longer you run it the better the gains.

Very dry gains... not crazy strength gains though. I wouldn't even compare the strength gains to d-bol...
    I've read in several places Tbol gains stop after 4 weeks.
    Everybody's different.

What dose if one were to run for 6 weeks? 50? 60?

I've read in several places Tbol gains stop after 4 weeks.
    Everybody's different.

What dose if one were to run for 6 weeks? 50? 60?
    around 80mg/ed brah

Thread Information