Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bruary17 is offline Member
    Monkey bars creep me out. By the slide.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    is that really all you have bro. i know steroids trust me. so are you telling me that i can take test e and sust or npp and deca at the same time intervals same dosages and expect the same results from them equally???????? no they are all different because of the ester bro. come on you understand that dont you? is that really all you got
    when did i ever say that. you said you took npp not deca i was saying the sides are associated to the steroid (nandralone) and not the ester attached. when was gyno ever caused by an ester.

so in your statement here, you just ran the ester deca? no nandrolone with it? just wondering......you see how how ridiculous your statement was now. you cant have it both ways bro. it was a reach and you burned yourself. that was too easy.
    nice try but you cant flip it 99% of people call nandralone decaonate deca c'mon now your reaching
    Last edited by MBMETC; 02-05-2011 at 12:45 PM.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    when did i ever say that. you said you took npp not deca i was saying the sides are associated to the steroid (nandralone) and not the ester attached. when was gyno ever caused by an ester.
    bro you are really showing a lack of knowledge now. most sides are directly related to the ester attached to the steroid , why do you think you get less bloat from say test p versus test cyp? or more directly npp versus deca ? it because of the ester, i dont think anyone will back you here if so i am eager to hear this.

isn't nandralone nandralone no matter the ester attatched to it. i was unaware deca was a steroid i thought it was an abbreviation for deconate an ester attached to the steroid. thanks for more of your old school knowladge
    then what the hell are you trying to say here then?

nice try but you cant flip it 99% of people call nandralone decaonate deca c'mon now your reaching
    ??????????? can you please explain these two quotes, you are directly contradicting each one.

i agree the ester helps to limit sides but it doesn't mean you wont get sides effects. so based on your statement i cant get gyno from test prop are you serious! because this arguement started over gyno not water or acne
    Last edited by MBMETC; 02-05-2011 at 01:02 PM.

then you say,"i agree the ester helps to limit sides but it doesn't mean you wont get sides effects."

then you say,"i agree the ester helps to limit sides but it doesn't mean you wont get sides effects."
    you keep partialy quoting me ,do you work for the media because like them you take things out of context

i agree the ester helps to limit sides but it doesn't mean you wont get sides effects. so based on your statement i cant get gyno from test prop are you serious! because this arguement started over gyno not water or acne
    and please tell me where i say you cant get gyno from test p......youre delusional bro. i was explaining that less sides typically occur with steroids with shorter esters versus those with longer esters.

you keep partialy quoting me ,do you work for the media because like them you take things out of context
    really bro thats all you got. what quote would you like me to include all of?here

first quote:
    "when did i ever say that. you said you took npp not deca i was saying the sides are associated to the steroid (nandralone) and not the ester attached. when was gyno ever caused by an ester.'

seond quote,"i agree the ester helps to limit sides but it doesn't mean you wont get sides effects. so based on your statement i cant get gyno from test prop are you serious! because this arguement started over gyno not water or acne "

dont worry bro its a vast right wing conspiracy.
    Last edited by lex57; 02-05-2011 at 01:17 PM.

Last edited by MBMETC; Today at 02:02 PM.

no here is my qoute

i need to go to the gym lets just leave it at we agree to disagree...peace

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Holy shit, what happened here while I was sleeping?????

Ok, let me clear some stuff up:
    Lex, it has been shown in studies that a single 200mg shot of nandrolone will shut down the HPTA for an average of 12 weeks, if I recall.
    And that old Pgr and Nolva upregulation theory is bunk and little more than bro-science. The theory was developed some years back by some guy from studies on endometrial tissue, not breast tissue. And even if men had euteruses (euteri?), it wouldn't be a big deal. Progesterone depends on high estrogen levels to work. Blocking estrogen in breast tissue completely outweighs any possible upregulation of the Pgr receptor.
    Do you actually know anyone who has had issues taking Nolva and Nandrolone? Because I have never heard of a single person with this issue in real life, or in any study or medical case. However, I know/know of plenty of guys who have used Nolva to treat gyno while running Deca and it cured their symptoms.
    And what's more: the Nolva Pgr theory only applied to individuals who were already experiencing progestigenic gyno symptoms.

So OP: if you want to play it safe just take a SERM for 1 month, starting 3 weeks after your shot of Deca.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    My god, you guys are still arguing about this...

This was soooo 7 hours ago!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Holy shit, what happened here while I was sleeping?????

Ok, let me clear some stuff up:
    Lex, it has been shown in studies that a single 200mg shot of nandrolone will shut down the HPTA for an average of 12 weeks, if I recall.
    And that old Pgr and Nolva upregulation theory is bunk and little more than bro-science. The theory was developed some years back by some guy from studies on endometrial tissue, not breast tissue. And even if men had euteruses (euteri?), it wouldn't be a big deal. Progesterone depends on high estrogen levels to work. Blocking estrogen in breast tissue completely outweighs any possible upregulation of the Pgr receptor.
    Do you actually know anyone who has had issues taking Nolva and Nandrolone? Because I have never heard of a single person with this issue in real life, or in any study or medical case. However, I know/know of plenty of guys who have used Nolva to treat gyno while running Deca and it cured their symptoms.
    And what's more: the Nolva Pgr theory only applied to individuals who were already experiencing progestigenic gyno symptoms.

So OP: if you want to play it safe just take a SERM for 1 month, starting 3 weeks after your shot of Deca.
    I'm with Bonaparte on this issue..... I've run nolva and tren together a few times and never had an issue. I've also seen that study but can't remember where I saw it now. Maybe swifto posted it?

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I'm with Bonaparte on this issue..... I've run nolva and tren together a few times and never had an issue. I've also seen that study but can't remember where I saw it now. Maybe swifto posted it?

~Haz~
    Yeah, Swifto did largely debunk that theory by himself.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ok bro .thers no doubt to me that you seem knowledgable and we like to take in knowledge and learn ,lets all be buds ..lolololol
    is that really all you have bro. i know steroids trust me. so are you telling me that i can take test e and sust or npp and deca at the same time intervals same dosages and expect the same results from them equally???????? no they are all different because of the ester bro. come on you understand that dont you? is that really all you got

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    bru ,whats up bro been a bit ,hows the shoulder re hab?
    Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    lex57, your just straight up annoying. I've read some of your responses to peoples posts and you seem to be quite the cocky douche bag. No one here knows you so were not going to take advice from bruce wayne. You got to earn your keep. Bonaparte is on point and knows his shit. Don't come here poppin' off at the mouth talking trash when your a nobody. You pissing people off

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Some of Swifto's thoughts on the subject of nolva with 19nors:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...33-tren-nolva&

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-idea-but-why&

^It's a moot point anyway, since they OP will be taking Nolva during PCT, after the ester has cleared, but that at least clears it up.

Thank you d7m swifts points were the exact same point I made in my post #13 on this subject swift is just better at wording it. And I also agree with your statement and it dawned on me this morning if the ester has cleared what's the problem.
    Thank you for your post.

fishizzle0927 is offline Associate Member
    entertaining and informative!!! i like it...... so should he take the pct? and what freaking kind of reaction did j 5990 have god damn it!!!!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fishizzle0927 View Post
    entertaining and informative!!! i like it...... so should he take the pct? and what freaking kind of reaction did j 5990 have god damn it!!!!
    Yes. That was already established in post 3 by Bonaparte, where the thread could have stopped. lol

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Alright, a conclusion at last.

Thank gawd!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information