Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jraisch5990 is offline New Member

Coming off after 1 week?

Did my first injection this past Monday of Sustanon 250 and Deca and had an allergic reaction to the steroids and had to be taken to the emergency room, first time this has ever happend but this is also the first time i have used these two steroids. So obviously i have to stop my cycle. Do i need to do any PCT or would i be fine without it?

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    no pct needed. what kind of allergic reaction?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Deca shuts you down from the first shot, so yeah, you should wait 3 weeks and do a normal PCT (I'd go with Nolva only, since you won't have been suppressed for very long).

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ this

jfletcher is offline Junior Member
    What kind of reaction?

there should be no pct needed, you guys should really understand this stuff before you give advice, and then parrot along like you know. one shot of deca will not suppress you to the point where pct is needed, not only that but if you knew what you were talking about you definitely would not tell someone to take pct of nolva only when coming off of deca, becuase this will actually wil increases progesterone related sides i.e. gyno. so, good advice do pct of nolva only for one shot of deca and give this kid some gyno........whatever. when you give bad advice to someone i know it doesnt hurt you but you can actually cause other people huge problems when you think you know but you really dont. i talk form knowledge and experience, so please do some research about nolva with deca.

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    there should be no pct needed, you guys should really understand this stuff before you give advice, and then parrot along like you know. one shot of deca will not suppress you to the point where pct is needed, not only that but if you knew what you were talking about you definitely would not tell someone to take pct of nolva only when coming off of deca, becuase this will actually wil increases progesterone related sides i.e. gyno. so, good advice do pct of nolva only for one shot of deca and give this kid some gyno........whatever. when you give bad advice to someone i know it doesnt hurt you but you can actually cause other people huge problems when you think you know but you really dont. i talk form knowledge and experience, so please do some research about nolva with deca.
    sorry you got gyno from your deca and nolva, but it hasn't been my experiance running 500mgs pw of deca.

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    sorry you got gyno from your deca and nolva, but it hasn't been my experiance running 500mgs pw of deca.
    wow thats great so we should base this whole website on your "experiance" and give people advice based on this? and how you ever got that i got gyno from deca and nolva is beyond me, i have never taken deca in my life, npp yes, deca no. i said i talk form knowledge and experience, this advice deriving from the knowledge aspect not the experience. and nolvadex is known to increase PgR in the body. plus nolva only for pct is a joke anyways. good advice though.

"Tamoxifen was given orally to 60 puerperal women to inhibit lactation. Twenty control puerperal women were given placebo. Fifteen women receiving tamoxifen and 15 women receiving placebo were studied before, during and after the use of a breast pump under basal conditions and after five days of treatment. Tamoxifen was effective in inhibiting lactation; no rebound phenomena were observed. Its administration was free from side effects. This drug was capable of preventing the prolactin release induced by mechanical breast stimulation. Placebo failed to inhibit lactation and had no effect on prolactin release induced by the use of a breast pump"

(A. Masala11Cattedra di Semeiotica Medica 2a, University of Sassari, viale S. Pietro 12, 07100 Sassari, ItalyG. Delitala**Clinics Ostetrica e Ginecologica, University of Sassari, viale S. Pietro 12, 07100 Sassari, ItalyG. Lo Dico11Cattedra di Semeiotica Medica 2a, University of Sassari, viale S. Pietro 12, 07100 Sassari, ItalyI. Stoppelli**Clinics Ostetrica e Ginecologica, University of Sassari, viale S. Pietro 12, 07100 Sassari, ItalyS. Alagna11Cattedra di Semeiotica Medica 2a, University of Sassari, viale S. Pietro 12, 07100 Sassari, ItalyANDL. Devilla11Cattedra di Semeiotica Medica 2a, University of Sassari, viale S. Pietro 12, 07100 Sassari, Italy)

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    hey i respect your knowledge and your opinion and if your right so be it . But your untactfullness is uncanny.but i have gotten caught up in this parroting somewhat my self .i will resarch more before i give advice . but these guys are very knowledgeable,and i know there digging deep right now.
    wow thats great so we should base this whole website on your "experiance" and give people advice based on this? and how you ever got that i got gyno from deca and nolva is beyond me, i have never taken deca in my life, npp yes, deca no. i said i talk form knowledge and experience, this advice deriving from the knowledge aspect not the experience. and nolvadex is known to increase PgR in the body. plus nolva only for pct is a joke anyways. good advice though.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    The truth is: one shot deca is going to affect one person differently from the next. It may shut one down, but not the other. Results and the course of action required will vary to each individual. So the bottom line is, nobody is wrong or right. We can all just speculate and "parrot" based off what we all read...everybody is a parrot. Experience is the only variable and like i said, only the person in the equation can discern their own outcome.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You show very little respect.Bonapart is intelligent person.I read wat you said about Nova and progesterone.And it was never proven.I have asked many questions on this subject.This started on another board.I remember it well.All this trash is speckulation.Many bbs use nova while cycling tren and deca .So in till there is some rock solid proof.I would hold your comments.

deca is a progesterone but it does aromitize maybe not to the extent of test but conversion is there and thus can be controlled through the use of tomaxifin. in addition tomoxifin limits the production of prolactin so if your estogen is blocked from binding and prolactin is lowered where does this mysterious gyno come from
    please inform me maybe im not that knowladgable but if im wrong please provide facts that deca causes gyno and please dont relate it to tren its 19nor companion because tren does not aromitize.

bruary17 is offline Member
    lex57, your just straight up annoying. I've read some of your responses to peoples posts and you seem to be quite the cocky douche bag. No one here knows you so were not going to take advice from bruce wayne. You got to earn your keep. Bonaparte is on point and knows his shit. Don't come here poppin' off at the mouth talking trash when your a nobody. You pissing people off

your cut and paste is a study done on women with normal basal levels of progesterone, not guys who have been using deca for 12-16 weeks with progesterone levels probably 10-20x's higher than those in the study. on paper for normal levels, nolva is probably great. but in real life for purposes here it's the poorest choice for pct. i mean what about arimidex ,hcg ,aromasin ,clomid why are all these omitted? anyone?

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    ^ Remember guys lets try and keep this clean

Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    lex57, your just straight up annoying. I've read some of your responses to peoples posts and you seem to be quite the cocky douche bag. No one here knows you so were not going to take advice from bruce wayne. You got to earn your keep. Bonaparte is on point and knows his shit. Don't come here poppin' off at the mouth talking trash when your a nobody. You pissing people off
    how would you know me only being on here 6 months and i have been on this board for six years. you guys are taking this personally, nothing personal to Bonaparte but this advice is wrong. there are way better choices for pct, even though pct is not needed. and if i piss you off i dont care bro.

Lol, people are actually getting mad and upset at others OVER the internet???

Wow.

I will atack you with 30 "k"s... Here they come!

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Take that for disagreeing with me...you...you...bad man you!

response to cro: i understand bro, and i appreciate what you say, as i said its not personal. but i am old school and have seen this before. unfortunately its a huge problem, it affects people physically and psychologically, just like i read a post recently about a guy who said he wants to start a cycle with a lump under his nipple. its crazy. these guys take this personally when in reality there are many way better alternatives.

yungone, it's called conversation. that whole, "he's getting mad over the internet thing" is so played out.....get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    Lol, people are actually getting mad and upset at others OVER the internet???

Wow.
    i know oops.

Over it sir!

atta boy! that was only 29 k's btw.

yungone, it's called conversation. that whole, "he's getting mad over the internet thing" is so played out.....get over it.
    really conversation?" you seem to be quite the cocky douche bag,""No one here knows you so were not going to take advice from bruce wayne,""You got to earn your keep" ;even though i have been here six years and you six months,"Don't come here poppin' off at the mouth talking trash when your a nobody", bro this aint coversation this is classic internet toughguy, yungone is right.

isn't nandralone nandralone no matter the ester attatched to it. i was unaware deca was a steroid i thought it was an abbreviation for deconate an ester attached to the steroid. thanks for more of your old school knowladge

you piggyback with youngone cause you feel you need some help in this, bruce. But fact of the matter is..... you come off as a cocky toolbox and when WE the people started calling you out on it.....your demeanor changed and you softened up a bit.....clear example of that in your soft spoken sweet, priest-like response to cro. Good boy. Your learning. And I am a tough guy, bigger, stronger than you, better looking and I get hotter women than you. Because thats what you say I am. How you like them apples?

isn't nandralone nandralone no matter the ester attatched to it. i was unaware deca was a steroid i thought it was an abbreviation for deconate an ester attached to the steroid. thanks for more of your old school knowladge
    ok i have never taken Nandrolone Decanoate, and its spelled DECAonate, thats where the abbrevation comes from. but i have done Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is that more clear? i hope you are not saying npp and deca are the same now are you? i really am not quite sure where you are going with this i think it is a bit of a reach to say the least. i mean are you saing sustanon and test e are the same too?

I say we all dance and be merry...

you seem to be confusing ester with steroids and yes test is test

I have justin beiber on right now if that helps.......

you piggyback with youngone cause you feel you need some help in this, bruce. But fact of the matter is..... you come off as a cocky toolbox and when WE the people started calling you out on it.....your demeanor changed and you softened up a bit.....clear example of that in your soft spoken sweet, priest-like response to cro. Good boy. Your learning. And I am a tough guy, bigger, stronger than you, better looking and I get hotter women than you. Because thats what you say I am. How you like them apples?
    kick rocks punk. now what? instead of getting personal like a little high school girl, why dont you respond to the thread, and i dont need anybody to piggyback. if you wanna get personal we can go all you want i dont care. youre weak bro, bottom line. you took this personal and at no point did i get personal until others did. so now what?

Bruary. Because someone needs to be around to jump some ass...and talk sh1t...and be right...and make fictional remarks...etc..

Lol, sorry.

you seem to be confusing ester with steroids and yes test is test
    is that really all you have bro. i know steroids trust me. so are you telling me that i can take test e and sust or npp and deca at the same time intervals same dosages and expect the same results from them equally???????? no they are all different because of the ester bro. come on you understand that dont you? is that really all you got

Oh, snap son! Deca IS infact a steroid . Nandrolone decaonate. Deca is the name given to it by somejcdjbcijm....... sick of typing.

kick rocks punk. now what? instead of getting personal like a little high school girl, why dont you respond to the thread, and i dont need anybody to piggyback. if you wanna get personal we can go all you want i dont care. youre weak bro, bottom line. you took this personal and at no point did i get personal until others did. so now what?
    You. Me. Lunch time. By the swings.

PS. What the hell is kick rock punk?

Oh, snap son! Deca IS infact a steroid. Nandrolone decaonate. Deca is the name given to it by somejcdjbcijm....... sick of typing.
    Defeatment by surrender.

so in your statement here, you just ran the ester deca ? no nandrolone with it? just wondering......you see how how ridiculous your statement was now. you cant have it both ways bro. it was a reach and you burned yourself. that was too easy.

Lmfao at this thread!

Lets call it quits okay fellas...

Cause we all know yungone was right!

You. Me. Lunch time. By the swings.

PS. What the hell is kick rock punk?
    bro i am scared of swings how about by the monkey bars.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information