First post here guys, whats up. I have been training naturally for over 10 years and have built a pretty solid foundation. It never crossed my mine to cross over into the dark side until now, but as I am 28 and turning 29 next month, I figured maybe now is a good time to try. Ive allowed my body to reap as much as possible from being natural and although Ive put on a good amount of size and strength, crossing over is the next step I want to take cautiously. To be quite honest, i have made great gains over the years and I respond very quickly to training and supplementation. Currently Im 5'10'' 193lbs, back in november I weighed in the low 180's. Body fat is pretty low too. Thats just to give u guys an example of the rate at which I can gain some size. And although its slow its actually decent, but Im struggling to break the 200 mark as Im battling nature.

My friend is hooking me up with some free deca to try as he hasnt trained in a long while and he isnt going to use it. I figured its a good opportunity to test the waters and see how I respond. Ive read up on Deca and found that its relatively beneficial to joints and a very good drug for putting on some good size with minimal side effects except for the libido thing.

My friend recommended me to pyramid the dosage but Ive read articlEs for and against that. And I dont really know what dosage to use initially either. I know deca only cycles are not taken seriously by many, but Im not going to stack anything at this point and test is not an option at this point as I dont have access to it. So if possible Id like to discuss taking this by itself only at first. I havent aquired any nolva as of yet so I wont be proceeding with out an anti estro in my arsenal. Just some insurance for peace of mind. What Im asking in essence, is what's a good dosage for a noob like me and for how long? Also, in case my libido is seriously affected, what can I do post cycle to combat these effects if they are serious. To be quite honest my sex drive seems very strong and cant ever fathom having it dip, but again anything is possible and we are all human so this info to me is very important before I proceed. Ive talked to people that have told me they really didnt get any negative effects in that area from it but we are all different.

Any advice is greatly appreciated....Thanks in advance!