Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    newbjuicer10 is offline Associate Member

Some people should be able to get more advice/rant

I agree with you'r views on people under the age of 25 and/or not having enough knowledge and experience on training, diet and aas should not use aas but as the registration age is 18 i think some people should get more help.

I know alot of people lie about their stats to get help but when it comes to people like me which aint and can't get that extra little bit of help from someone with experience it kinda pisses me off.

Lets take my my stats -

Age - 22
    Height - 6'1.5
    weight - 17.10 stone
    b/f - 16% caliper used
    training - 10 years
    aas knowledge - 7 years
    cycle experience - 1

I am planning to start a cycle soon and just get your to young, don't use them. Like my last cycle and will do with this one, i will be getting a health check and bloods done before/mid if needed and after. Like i said though some people shouldn't use them and don't have a clue what they are doing but i see myself as someone that has reached my natural potential and is ready to use.

Just to add my diet is basically perfect besides the one cheat meal on a saturday and weigh out all my 6 meals a day.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    what the hell are you trying to ask?

RaZr is offline Member
    Hes trying to ask the vets on this forum to violate their morals

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    what the hell are you trying to ask?
    A little more help for the more experienced with knowledge on knowing what they are doing and the risks that come with it.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZr View Post
    Hes trying to ask the vets on this forum to violate their morals
    I wouldn't say violate as some new members don't have a clue on what they are doing and shouldn't be even thinking of using aas.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    So wat you are saying is.We should make a exception for you?That this Board should just throw out its rules and believes.For YOU? Were you the kind of kid who threw a fit whe he didnt get his way?or cryed till mommy said yes? Well heres a shocker son.We dont care who likes or dislikes the rules.We here dont encourge the use nor will we give advice to people to young.For anything past this.Speak to Marcus or Matt.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    go to bb.com, theres a guy called zyzz on there, he'll sort you out

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You bad dec11

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    So wat you are saying is.We should make a exception for you?That this Board should just throw out its rules and believes.For YOU? Were you the kind of kid who threw a fit whe he didnt get his way?or cryed till mommy said yes? Well heres a shocker son.We dont care who likes or dislikes the rules.We here dont encourge the use nor will we give advice to people to young.For anything past this.Speak to Marcus or Matt.
    No i sure was not that kid that got my own way or cried till mommy said yes. Im not asking for a exception to be made just for me neither but just a little more help. If you are not willing to give out advice to people that is to young which im assuming is 25? then i think there should be a sticky stating this but then again like i said people will just lie.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im sorry. I have morals. I feel that i should never advise anyone that is almost guaranteed to do damage to themselves permanently. There is an age where i feel it is safe.

If i advised everyone, guys would come back in a few years shutdown with ed problems and say "but noles said it was alright".

i choose not to participate in that. If you dont like it im sorry. There is a reason why we say it and there is a reason why everyone agrees on it. Its not what you want to hear so you consider it not getting advise.

Im sorry but kids on here are not going to tell me who i can and cant advise

stephenw is offline Junior Member
    lot of hypocrits on here, ive seen certain 'knowledgeable' members on here give out advice/answers questions no problem to one person but then see them flame another guy with pretty much exact same stats. just read the boards if your looking for advice

Quote Originally Posted by newbjuicer10 View Post
    No i sure was not that kid that got my own way or cried till mommy said yes. Im not asking for a exception to be made just for me neither but just a little more help. If you are not willing to give out advice to people that is to young which im assuming is 25? then i think there should be a sticky stating this but then again like i said people will just lie.
    Here is your sticky

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g-and-Steroids

Also you seem to agree with the age topic by post #8 in this thread. Do you feel that you deserve advise over another member who is too young?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...o-Start-Monday

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Notice how it says some have finished growing by 21, i think advice should be giving to those on that age and over.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    There is info available for people willing to read. But people that are too lazy to go find it, want information given to them personally. But, in avoiding research, you are susceptible to the willingness of those you are asking a favor from. No one is obligated to give you advice, or help. Are you seriously demanding that people help you? Normally I don't say anything in these threads because I am not knowledgable enough to give advice, but half the thread in this part of the forum are people bitching about not hearing what they want.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenw View Post
    lot of hypocrits on here, ive seen certain 'knowledgeable' members on here give out advice/answers questions no problem to one person but then see them flame another guy with pretty much exact same stats. just read the boards if your looking for advice
    and heres why youve got a bee in your ass...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t=#post5088148

Notice how it says some have finished growing by 21, i think advice should be giving to those on that age and over.
    And that is your opinion, but at the age of 21 most arent. I know i wasnt. So therefore my opinion is i will not advise people under that age. Its a personal decision and im sorry if you arent ok with it but you will not change it

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    Notice his stats changed quite a bit. 3 years and 45 pounds in one year!
    yeah, another kid full of shit as per usual.

you know wat? Q&A isnt even worth coming into anymore, full of spoilt brats

And that is your opinion, but at the age of 21 most arent. I know i wasnt. So therefore my opinion is i will not advise people under that age. Its a personal decision and im sorry if you arent ok with it but you will not change it
    Im over the age of 21 though and am saying myself that people under that age should be advised not to.

Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    Thats not my post

Blog Entries
    go start a forum then, call it buttbros.com

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    No, my mistake newbjuicer. He gained 2 years of age in one while losing weight.

Im over the age of 21 though and am saying myself that people under that age should be advised not to.
    I agree under 21 should not be advised but i feel under the age of 24-25 should not be told how to cycle either because i dont feel it is safe in most cases. Most guys on here have no way to prove they are fully developed and done growing by the age of 21 so i choose not to advise on that.

taboo-09 is offline Associate Member
    ive noticed here recently within the last 6 months, that ther eare alot more bullshitters and Tro;;s running around on here, and alot of people bitching about this forum..... i agree with dec11 they need to have their own forum.

Quote Originally Posted by taboo-09 View Post
    ive noticed here recently within the last 6 months, that ther eare alot more bullshitters and Tro;;s running around on here, and alot of people bitching about this forum..... i agree with dec11 they need to have their own forum.
    Why would i go through this much hassle if i was bullshitting about myself.

bossman-69 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with you'r views on people under the age of 25 and/or not having enough knowledge and experience on training, diet and aas should not use aas but as the registration age is 18 i think some people should get more help.

I know alot of people lie about their stats to get help but when it comes to people like me which aint and can't get that extra little bit of help from someone with experience it kinda pisses me off.

Lets take my my stats -

Age - 22
    Height - 6'1.5
    weight - 17.10 stone
    b/f - 16% caliper used
    training - 10 years
    aas knowledge - 7 years
    cycle experience - 1

I am planning to start a cycle soon and just get your to young, don't use them. Like my last cycle and will do with this one, i will be getting a health check and bloods done before/mid if needed and after. Like i said though some people shouldn't use them and don't have a clue what they are doing but i see myself as someone that has reached my natural potential and is ready to use.
    THANKYOU FINALLY SOMEONE WITH SENCE? i am 18..19 nxt year? and i was trying to get help but instead people just wasting time posting im too younge? lol... would you be able to help me?

I agree under 21 should not be advised but i feel under the age of 24-25 should not be told how to cycle either because i dont feel it is safe in most cases. Most guys on here have no way to prove they are fully developed and done growing by the age of 21 so i choose not to advise on that.
    Can't really argue with your views on advice i can prove that i have stopped growing and can get the last lot of blood work done from my g.p.

Quote Originally Posted by bossman-69 View Post
    THANKYOU FINALLY SOMEONE WITH SENCE? i am 18..19 nxt year? and i was trying to get help but instead people just wasting time posting im too younge? lol... would you be able to help me?
    I guess you didnt read his posts in your own thread where he agreed you are too young

Blog Entries
    oh holy fvck, i give up!!!!

RaZr is offline Member
    Where are you from?

I DONT CARE IF IM TO YOUNGE. this post clearly states, that we should be able to get more ADVICE from the more experienced. its really that simple...now noles dont forget to read this throughly. . . before you reply with the rong answer lol.

i am from England, Birmingham

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    nice attention to detail bro. 19 huh ,and yeah your right there is a ton of crap flowing down hill.
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    and heres why youve got a bee in your ass...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t=#post5088148

Blog Entries
    I DONT CARE IF IM TO YOUNGE. this post clearly states, that we should be able to get more ADVICE from the more experienced. its really that simple...now noles dont forget to read this throughly. . . before you reply with the rong answer lol.
    well you aint getting any advice, if you keep pissing about like a stupid infant you'll not be a member here for very long........

Blog Entries
    i am from England, Birmingham
    haha, he spells with a brummie accent ffs!

Iv'e replied on your thread that i think you are to young and should hit the diet forum. Notice how my argument is that over 21 year olds knowing what they are doing should be able to get a little more adivice. From your age 18 to mine 22 you could do alot more naturally with good nutrition and training.

Im glad you dont care. The OP has said he believes that under 21 is too young to receive advice. It really is that simple. We advise safely. If you read through this thread i have stated i will not go against my morals and advise in ways i dont see fit. Im sorry you dont like that but tough sh!t. Go elsewhere, even though i think you might find it really hard to get advise on how to properly cycle at your age on any board. This is due to the fact that there is no proper way and no proper advice for it.

And next time when you call me out on education you might want to learn how to spell in your posts

Vincealot is offline New Member
    That exlpains alot then Bossman-69

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information