Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    dooie is offline Senior Member
    U have been at the gym since u were 13????? Let's see photos mate!! And u have been researching aas for 7 years but in ur first post u were asking about side effects of test??? All u needed to do was to go into steroid profiles and read for 10 mins there.. Ur 7 years of researching is = to my lunch break researching. stop ****ing lying buddy. ur really 12 ( I'm a teacher and u spell like ur a 12 yo) who's parents are rich and instant gratification is all you've ever known!!

People should get more advice/rant????? Hahaha
    this has turned into people that are dumb as ****/rant

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    short term spelling?! you put an extra letter on the word young u clown. why do i hear ozzy talking lol
    And dec11 don't push him onto us lol!!! That's a major insult... He's not Aussie but mentally retarted and hates the word NO

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    And dec11 don't push him onto us lol!!! That's a major insult... He's not Aussie but mentally retarted and hates the word NO
    erm i mean ozzy as in osbourne, hes from birmingham, england same as the 18yr old dweeb who came on the post midway. i was slaggin his spelling, some words are spelt in his accent lol

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    And that is your opinion, but at the age of 21 most arent. I know i wasnt. So therefore my opinion is i will not advise people under that age. Its a personal decision and im sorry if you arent ok with it but you will not change it

I have deleted your post... you need to read up on the person you are talking about before stating something about him...

Blog Entries
    He is on warning for his post... thanks

reported, asshole.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^
    You know sh!t about tmos man! Youre speaking what you assume and to me thats the stupidest thing somebody can do. Dont talk about things you know nothing of.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    ^^^
    You know sh!t about tmos man! Youre speaking what you assume and to me thats the stupidest thing somebody can do. Dont talk about things you know nothing of.
    the little waste of space is a kid who advises other kids and always comes on these type threads to defend young use, hopefully his inappropriate rant will get him banned this time.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    He is on warning for his post thank you! *admin*

You are a piece of sh!t. What does certain members taking unhealthy amounts have to do with younger members. I never recommend high doses and never recommend dangerous approaches. You are a disrespectful little kid. You do not have the right to speculate on the death of a respected member and friend to many on here. Grow the fvck up and show respect

To the guys referring to the OP. He has been helpful. You have mixed him up with an 18 year old that has hijacked his thread. Read back through all of the responses and you will see. He doesnt desreve to be bashed. I have explained why we wont advise younger individuals and he was very understanding.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information