Blooddrunk is offline New Member

Making sure I do it right..

Hi new member here. Ive been reading on here so much and soaking up all the info I can from the educational threads while I should be working LOL. Anyways here are my stats and what i am doing
    Height 5'9.5"
    Weight 192 pounds
    BF% 21%...(I dont believe this but its what the machine said)
    Age 29
    Worked out seriously for 10 years cause I got tired of being the skinny kid.
    I have used Prohomones and acheived great results with them. I finally broke through a plateau of 175 pounds and made it to 190 on them but I am still relatively a hard gainer.
    I am currently on my first cycle and I will go 12 weeks. Currently I am using
    Sustanon 250 1.5mL on Sundays and THursdays... Im in my 4th week
    I was using Boldenon (Equipoise ) I stopped after reading threads on here saying it was useless basically.
    I am taking an oral prohormone just for added boost.
    I take 1 Arimidex every day as well.
    In week 8 I plan to kick Primobolan in at 2mL a week till cycle ends
    My strength has went up but weight gains were virtually nothing even though I am eating 6 times a day. i replaced my mid morning and mid afternoon shakes with weight gainer shakes in hope to put on more weight. If I am overdoing it by all means let me know.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    by 1.5ml 2x a week are you taking a total of 3ml of sust?? therefore 750mg a week?? No need to take a prohormone ever again.. all they do is turn into steroid like compounds in your liver and are extremely toxic.. they are a legal loophole and should not be used if you access to real gear.. You are taking WAY too much arimidex .. most are recommended to take only half a pill every other day.. 1 a day is 4x that much and you are completely shutting down your estrogen which will negatively affect gains.

Save the primobolan for your next cycle.. as it needs to be ran at a higher dose for at least 10 weeks to be affective.. how many grams of protein are you consuming a day?? are yo donig any cardio? does your job requier a lot of exercise?? what is your totl calorie intake??

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    post up some pics and we'll tell you your bodyfat percentage

Yes 3mL of Sust a week. I started off at 1mL and am doing the triangle method and will taper back down to just 1 mL when I wanna end my cycle. Ok I will slow down on the Arimidex and try to cut it in half. Its an awful small pill to cut in half. I will save the Primobolan for next cycle. I plan on doing the time on =time off and by saving the Primobolan for my next cycle I can't decide if I want to do Sust again or Test E. I would like to stick to some sort of Test with the Primo. I am consuming around 300 grams of protein a day since I have added the weight gainers. I do cardio 3 times a week. 20 minutes at the end of my workout. I do not know my current calorie intake but its pretty high cause my abs have faded LOL. Thank you for your help and opinion. I appreciate it.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    that seems to be fine.. it usually takes a few weeks for the test to kick in.. i know the adex is tiny but do your best to split it up.. as for the primobolan .. just focus on one cycle at a time.. make sure you are getting a good amount of healthy carbs in as well.. if you want to know your BF post some pics and we will tell you. those electric machines are the biggest peices of sh!t in fitness history.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    1mg of arimidex every day? stop that now! Take a week off that and if you want, go with .25mg every other day aka cut it in four pieces or .5mg (cut in half)

Thanks for the input guys!! Trial and error ... Trial and error.....Hopefully I can cut out the error part from now on. There is lots of great education on here for me and everyone. Hopefully I can come back on here at the end of the cycle and report some very positive gains. Im just gonna keep working hard and eating

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What is done is done. I don't want to go over the obvious mistakes you have already made in this cycle, especially since some of the more experienced members have successfully pointed them out. Make sure you do your PCT right once this cycle is over. Once your PCT is over, get a comprehensive blood work done in order to determine whether you are going to be ready for a much better planned next cycle. In my opinion, it will be 3-4 months for a full regeneration of your hormone system; that is, with properly done PCT. From this point on, my suggestion for a hard-gainer like yourself in your next cycle would be something like this:

Week 1-14: 600 mg Primobolan Depot & 750 mg Sustanon 250 & 0.5 gr Arimidex EOD
    Week 14-16: 600 mg Primobolan Depot & 750 mg Test. Enanthate 250 & 0.5 gr Arimidex EOD
    Week 16-17: 0.5 gr Arimidex EOD

Your injection routine, at its best, should follow this routine: 200 mg Primobolan Depot & 250 mg Sustanon & 0.5 gr Arimidex every 48 hours (The short ester in Sustanon 250 has a short active life of 48 hours, which obviously needs to be restored from an outer source once gone and Arimidex has an active life of 56 hours, which means you can't wait for 3 days for replenishment as also taking it everyday is pointless for the very same reason). However, for the last 2 weeks of your cycle, switch to Test. Enanthate 250 since it will allow you to start your PCT at least a week earlier than Sustanon 250, simply because of its shorter ester life in your body. You should continue to use Arimidex for an extra week after once your cycle is over to make sure you are not left with too much estrogen and too little testosterone in your system, especially considering some recent research showing how bad that could be for your prostate health. I have especially not gotten into the details of HCG & PCT here because those subject are already comprehensively handled on the forum via educational articles.

Also, you can optionally employ 80 mg of Anavar (Oxandrolone) ED for the last 8 weeks of your cycle (Weeks 8-16) to get better results in both bulking & muscle definition if you have the money. Whether it will be worth the extra spending, is simply a matter of perspective I believe.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 02-25-2011 at 04:35 PM.

Thread Information