Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    5x10 is offline Associate Member
    my temper is def quicker today
    ive been getting upset about stupid stuff

although, there was a guy driving too fast down the road towards me and my 3 kids
    this is a residental street where the speed limit is 25
    now it normally pisses me off, but i got really pissed today
    i was near the road and my first thought was to stand right in the middle of the road so we could talk
    probably a good thing, but the car ended up turning into a driveway prior to getting to my house
    Last edited by 5x10; 04-14-2011 at 06:40 PM.

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    Man, this has nothing to do with brain's synapsis and shit. Its really plain and simple......It increases anger level. It doesn't make you insane or go crazy.

Again, like I said earlier, lets say you are REALLY angry not on steroids and lets say your anger level is at a 7. Now lets say for the same event that occurred ON STEROIDS that anger level that used to be a 7 is now at a 9.

In the end it is still up to us to control our emotions but steroids makes it that much easier to lose control because it bumps up on anger level a few notches.

We are all humans and even without steroids will have lost control of our emotions. For instance, if your anger level is at a 9 NOT on steroids, they is a very good chance you might lose your temper.

So basically, all I am trying to say is that steroids does nothing but increase ones anger levels, which in theory, will make you more vulnerable to losing your temper.

We don't need all this scientific bullsh*t. We don't need to talk about synapsis's and psychosis. Steroids increase testosterone which in hand increases aggression. It doesn't make us crazy or make us lose control but it does make me more angry then normal. This is a fact, and if you don't understand it then you just have never taken steroids or just have not taken as high as a dose as others.
    completely agree, i find that it doesnt make me "angry" at things i normally wouldnt get angry at. but if i do get angry the aggression is more so then when im off.

i find it effects confidence levels more so then anger. i feel like a god on cycle not bottled up with anger

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information