Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Best lines or ways to approach buying syringes at a pharmacy?? Give the newbie ideas!

wood is offline Associate Member
    I work at a hospital, but can't get them from there, don't want them to get curious, so I wear my scrubs to the local Pharmacy and have no problem.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Yea fkn hippa im having to watch what i talk about now im a pharm tech and to date no one has came in and asked for neeedles and was denied..

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I was denied once. "Yes sir, you have to have a prescription to by syringes."

Which was bullshit and I could have made a big deal out of it and asked to speak to her boss... I think it was at a grocery store pharm... like Savon. But, she told me a better place in town to go to that has no "policy" - so I just left.

The thing is that pins should be easy to get. Keeps all the smack addicts from sharing needles and spreading terminal and f'ed up diseases...

fightnews is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanksta View Post
    I went to 5 local pharmacies in the Northeast, and they would not sell them to me. So I ordered them online, $6 for 25 pins, and received them 3 days after the order.
    I went to 2 places today, walgreens said they ran out and rite aid said they only had 30 gauge when I wanted 25, the lady was giving me an attitude too i felt like going roid rage on her to be honest. ill try cvs later but ill call first

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'm in the states and no they're not dumb, so just be you and ask for what you need... Be serious! No probs here!!!

2iron is offline Associate Member
    The great thing about a) moving out of your parents house, or b) telling your wife about your aas you can have things mailed to your house, lol

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Bumping a 12 year old thread. Priceless.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    Isn't it

I think this has to be the winner so far - over a decade - nice

Either way, I was at Walgreens like 2 weeks ago buying some Bronkaid. I seen the spikes behind the pharmacist- so I asked how much they were.

The guy is like a quarter a piece, I'm like - not bad. He's like "yeah man, you wanna use a nice low gauge for your test to draw & high ga to shoot". I just started laughing - how do you know what I'm gonna use em for - oh wait, I'm the size of a house. Lmao

He's the same guy I was asking for a tourniquet a few months back when I started self bleeding

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    In general I dont see why people always call you out for bumping old threads? The information is still relevant and its better then starting a new thread on the same topic don't you think? I realize most of the people are either banned or moved on but so what? new peeps can always reply.

But ya these pharmacists need to check their tude's over this. its supposed to be a good think but they treat you like a piece of scum without even knowing what you need it for. Not that it even matters why you need it.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    In general I dont see why people always call you out for bumping old threads? The information is still relevant and its better then starting a new thread on the same topic don't you think? I realize most of the people are either banned or moved on but so what? new peeps can always reply.
    Because the information is completely outdated.

This is 2015, theres plenty of online medical supplies stores at a fraction of pharmacy prices.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

This is 2015, theres plenty of online medical supplies stores at a fraction of pharmacy prices.
    ^^^^^ what he said and laws and regulations change frequently. So Please do not bump old threads.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What has always worked for me is knowing what size needle and syringe you want and the quantity and then saying something like.

They say,

May I help you?

You should start with,

Yes, I will have (preffered) or I need (NEVER say can I get or can you sell me) a box of 3 ml luer lock syringes with a 25G (or gauge) by 1 inch needle, do you have these in stock?

By wording it in this fashion you have already laid the groundwork that it is their job to sell them to you and the only reason they should not sell them to you now, is if they do not stock them.
    If you ask (Can I get) you have opened the door of doubt, and put them in the position of authority, this is never a good thing. The other thing that works great is that by asking very quickly and using abbreviations (25g instead of gauge) they often will not be sure what you said and want so they have to say what size was that, then you get to explain needle size and syringe type so that also places you in an authority position and them in one of subservience.

PS this is what I used to do to buy syringes back 30 yrs ago when it was tough to get them. These days I just order them offline usually 800 to 1500 at a time to get a price break and supply all my friends who are Skaird to buy their own syringes.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 01-26-2015 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

I meant in general everyone does it on every site.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Best way to ask for the syringes at a Pharmacy 101 -

Giime some fuarking spikes you bitch - NOOOOOOW! ! ! ! ! !

Whaaaa bitch - Don't make me go Benoit up in this mother fvcker real quick! ! ! ! ! !

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    buy them online man

xLoganx is offline Associate Member
    LMAO@ Samson!! That would probably go over like a fart in church.

Fleabay is where's just got mine from.

Iron Mind is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    What has always worked for me is knowing what size needle and syringe you want and the quantity and then saying something like.

They say,

May I help you?

You should start with,

Yes, I will have (preffered) or I need (NEVER say can I get or can you sell me) a box of 3 ml luer lock syringes with a 25G (or gauge) by 1 inch needle, do you have these in stock?

By wording it in this fashion you have already laid the groundwork that it is their job to sell them to you and the only reason they should not sell them to you now, is if they do not stock them.
    If you ask (Can I get) you have opened the door of doubt, and put them in the position of authority, this is never a good thing. The other thing that works great is that by asking very quickly and using abbreviations (25g instead of gauge) they often will not be sure what you said and want so they have to say what size was that, then you get to explain needle size and syringe type so that also places you in an authority position and them in one of subservience.

PS this is what I used to do to buy syringes back 30 yrs ago when it was tough to get them. These days I just order them offline usually 800 to 1500 at a time to get a price break and supply all my friends who are Skaird to buy their own syringes.

I like this way, huehue

I have a new, good, technique. Call the pharmacy first that way they will be less likely to give you an attitude then they have what you want ready when you get there. Otherwise they just lie and say they don't have things

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information