kiwidave1 is offline Junior Member

First cycle, amidoingitright.jpg?

OK, so this might be a bit unusual but I have already started a cycle of Hdrol (before ordering the test) and am now nearly at the end of week 4 doing 90mg a day.
    24 amps of 250mg Test-E arrived today and I am thinking of starting the test this week. I have heard that it can take 2-3 weeks for the test to really kick in so I am thinking I can enjoy the final 2 weeks of Hdrol while the test is building up.

So I was think of the following cycle

Week 1-6 Hdrol (now at 90mg a day)
    Weeks 5-17 Test-E (500mg a week)
    Weeks 5-17 adex (.25mg eod)
    Weeks 20-24 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Weeks 20-24 AI PCT and other supplement crap.

My thought is that the Hdrol cycle is limited due to liver toxicity and the Test cycle is limited due to shutdown so can they be run back to back and overlapped like that?

I know Hdrol shuts you down but I think it takes at least a couple of weeks (at least it feels that way). It was just last night for the first time this cycle that it took for ever to get a happy ending and the happy ending was a little less happy than normal...

Thanks for any advice and I know this is a little unorthodox.

Oh my stats, 38, 5'9", 198lb, ~13%BF?, 3 years lifting heavy and hard. Diet about 3000kcal 40,40,20.
    Last edited by kiwidave1; 03-23-2011 at 01:28 PM.

Anyone?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    First off, its not a horrible mistake like some others have done but it by no means the most effective way to cycle. Any research would have told you to always run test in your cycle. This is a very long cycle and you should look to run HCG throughout (or at least the last 4-6 weeks) to make sure you get back up and functioning properly when you come off.

Also, know that you will not be getting 500mg/wk. Not only is it next to impossible to get every last drop out of an amp, but you also lose a bit in the syringe and needle fill point. Bet on only seeing 80% of it actually making it into your body.

You should always have your entire cycle laid out and on hand (inclding PCT) before you ever start. And in the case where you are using amps, always have a few spares as they sometimes break, get lost etc and you have to cut your cycle short.

smashingbox is offline Associate Member
    Long cycle, test will take anywhere from 2-4 weeks to kick in so you need a bigger overlap with your orals. The whole thing seems poorly planned - you should have the whole thing mapped out, all compounds and ancillaries on hand before starting.

smashingbox is offline Associate Member
    Also seems very heavy for first cycle, 17 weeks... why not 400mg test for 10 weeks?

yea, your not wrong, If I had planned it better I would of run the hdrol at the end and think I will do that with my next cycle as hdrol is very dry but I started the hdrol and had pct on hand before even really thinking about adding the test so again you are right a very poorly planned out cycle and will do better planning on the next one.

My main concern is that it was a completely F'ed and dangerous cycle, since it isn't too bad I will do my first pin tonight and might cut it off early if I find a 16 week cycle is too much.

In fact I am kind of happy that I will only likely get 200mg out of an amp as I was hoping to keep my first cycle low anyway and 400mg a week should still be good.

Thanks for the help, it's appreciated!

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Play safe, make sure to get blood work done so you know where your body sits with these compounds

Thread Information