Release dec11 back into the community
    He must be hungry...

Alyn is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    Matt....we need heavier ammo.
    He must be hungry...
    Sounds exciting
    Look, i really want you to show me hard facts that the possibility of me being permantly damaged is high, iv done research and couldnt find any, just POSSIBILITIES, i was extremly against them before i started researching. If i can learn something new then this thread in my eyes will have been a success, im all for learning new things

dru23 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyn View Post
    Sounds exciting
    Look, i really want you to show me hard facts that the possibility of me being permantly damaged is high, iv done research and couldnt find any, just POSSIBILITIES, i was extremly against them before i started researching. If i can learn something new then this thread in my eyes will have been a success, im all for learning new things

Lol! Possibilities...if you eat rat poison you could get I'll or die. That's just a possibility, does that mean a fat person should ingest it because of it's weight losing properties because the chance of getting severely I'll or dying is just that...a possibility? Lol. I am a hard fact, I'm telling you that at 26, I have very low natural test levels, and that direct stems from me cycling (responsibly) at age 19. Sure it's a POSSIBILITY this won't happen to you...but your test levels right now are what we are trying to reach by taking it. That's what you're not understanding. There is no need.
    Last edited by dru23; 03-29-2011 at 04:34 PM.

JeffyDOS is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dru23 View Post
    Lol! Possibilities...if you eat rat poison you could get I'll or die. That's just a possibility, does that mean a fat person should ingest it because of it's weight losing properties because the chance of getting severely I'll or dying is just that...a possibility? Lol.I am a hard fact, I'm telling you that at 26, I have very low natural test levels, and that direct stems from me cycling (responsibly) at age 19 Sure it's a POSSIBILITY this won't happen to you...but your test levels right now are what we are trying to reach by taking it. That's what you're not understanding. There is no need.
    Hello, I'm not advocating nor condoning the use of steroids . In fact, what I'm going to say is probably off-topic.

Anecdotal evidence is the weakest form of evidence.

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffyDOS View Post

Anecdotal evidence is the weakest form of evidence.
    I didn't know what the fxck that ment hahaha Had to look it up just now. I agree though

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Sounds exciting
    Do you mean actual case studies?
    Where 17 year old subjects were given 250mgs, 500mgs , and some placibo Testosterone , over a 10 week period. With a study of side effects for the next 20 years? The only one, and last attempt I think was Dr. Mengele in 1940´s., and those records were destroyed.
    So I think I can´t find any hard facts.....I think you won!!!
    Good luck!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds exciting
    You want fact? Start searching this forum for all the guys/kids who hare having ED issues. Guys who say they can only get 70% or 80% hard or not at all. Guys who are permanently on HRT in their 30s because they did 1 or 2 cycles when younger and now their natural test levels are gone. You arent finding it because you are looking for it. You are only looking on BB sites and most of them are garbage sites. This is the only site I belong to because 1st and foremost the theme here is health and safety, not what is the best overall stack not taking into account someones physical condition, age, understanding and experience.

Meh, you know what, i cave ><
    You're all right i am too young and too inexperienced, sorry for coming across as arrogant i didnt mean to be.
    Just being young and impatient, just looks like my road to aethetics is going to be a little longer than i originally anticipated ):
    Thanks for all the input guys, even the ones hatin' on me :P
    Trust me and the rest of the guys here, In the long run (only a couple of years) you will be MUCH happier. Most all the guys you know now who are juicing will be fat slobs, out of shape and pathetic and when you are 25, still 100% healthy they will envy you. Most of us have watched guys who got BIG and we wanted to do that, then we watch them loose it all just as fast and we laugh at them. They keep going up/down due to cycle because they dont know how to eat properly and they use to much gear to young so the body never levels out. Eventually they just seem bloated all the time even on cycle and look pathetic. It's not worth the short term gains to go through the long term losses.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-30-2011 at 03:20 AM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    Matt....we need heavier ammo.
    He must be hungry...
    You know with that diet he's just posted, his stats and his attitude i believe he is a troll, this just has to be some kind of joke, maybe its dec11 testing us..
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thread Information