Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MattGU7 is offline New Member

Danabol DS 10mg x 500

Hey guys was wondering If anyone had used any of the Danabol DS, the little black/greyish tablets. Currently in my second week of the cycle nearly in my third and have seen a weight gain of around 4 pounds.

I have been eating alot and drinking alot lately so Im not to sure if its the dbol or the food and milk lol.

Currently eating 5 meals a day at regular intervals including large amounts of protein and complex carbs, 2 shakes a day at least.

If anyone has tried these it would be very beneficial to hear your results.

Flacco is offline Member
    Stats? What dose are you taking? What else are you taking? I heard from people that although they look like poison, those are good pills.

Height: 6,3
    Weight: 12 stone, not sure what that is in pounds
    Your probably thinking im a little light to be starting the roids now, been training martial arts for around 8 years now, gym training for around 3 to 4, very high metabolism making it very hard for me to bulk weight.
    Dose (Danabol DS): Week 1 20mg, Week 2 30mg, Week 3 40mg.
    Week 5 will be stepped up to 50mg, then dropping down after week 6 to ease off.

Taking Restandol aswell sometimes known as (Andriol ), testosterone capsules if you dont know what they are, 40mg tabs, 8 tablets a day at the moment, 6 weeks on the test tabs.

Thanks

Forgot to Add, using Nolva for PCT and also Tribulus to help bring up natural test.
    Also forgot to add that they were produced in July 2010 and they expire in July 2014
    Will also upload some pictures of Danabol DS black (bottle and tablets)

Flacco is offline Member
    I don't know man... I've never taken the Black ds' before, and I have no experience or knowledge of the Testosterone Tabs. The only thing I've heard people say about the tabs is their effects are miniscule in comparison to Injectable Testosterone. You are very light to be starting a bulking cycle. I'm 6'4". I was once about 170 lbs (12 stone about) and had trouble gaining weight. My metabolism is fast as hell. I eat small meals starting at 7am to 11pm when I'll drink some weight gainer right before bed. Thats 8 meals + a shake a day! I still feel hungry somtimes in between meals. You gotta stuff yourself and stretch that stomach out. I'd post your diet and stats in the diet section and see what those dudes say.
    You'll probably be advised to scratch this cycle and work on your diet more.
    It seems like the bulking in your cycle is mainly centered around the Dbol , which is definitely not the way to go. Dbol will give you water weight which you'll loose gradually as you stop taking it.
    If those pills are legit, and you're not noticing much of a difference in week 3... something is definitely wrong.
    That is a horrible first cycle and you should definitely reconsider after some more knowledgeable guys give you some advice.

I know the cycle isnt all that amazing, havent been to keen on the idea of injectables yet though so i thought i would go with the orals, yeah the tabs are no way near as good as the injectable versions but there the only form of oral testosterone that actually works.

Still thanks for the advice, i will keep what you said in advice, after this cycle its a nice big gap before i could even afford the injectables hahaha.

Thanks

Anyone else tried these black tabs?

British Nutrition you should have an email

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    When I looked at this thread I thought it was going to be about the blue heart DBOL ......

Anyone had any good results from these? anyone also know of any other good Dianabol in England?

Thread Information