I just finished my first cycle consisting of dbol 50mg ed weeks 1-6 and test e 600mg ew weeks 1-10. Even after loosing the water weight from the dbol I still held onto significant strength and weight gains. At week 12 I started my standard pct of nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 100/100/50/50 and for the first 3 weeks I had no decreases in strength and only lost a few pounds. Two weekends ago I was drinking some brews at a buddys house and somehow I managed to puke off 9 beer. My weight went down about 6 pounds but came back pre quick. My strength however not so much, the day after my puke I went to do chest and my bench had dropped by 10 pounds. Then when bis tris day came my skull crushers tri pull and close grip had gone down 10 pounds too. A week after that my bench went down another 10 pounds as well as my dumbell sholds press decreasing by 5 pounds and my tri exercises decreasing by 10 pounds again. Has anybody experienced this? Is it possible I had been holding onto water for a long time or something? I dont see how this is possible cuz i finished dbol week 6 and ive been pct'ing fine for 3 weeks with no losses in anything.