HALTEH is offline Junior Member

Alcohol + Orals (not your typical question)

I know theres another thread on this page about drinking and juicing lol.

Im just curious to know if theres any studies (or peoples input) as to how long one should wait before having some alcohol AFTER finishing an a cycle with orals in it.

Yes, I know Nolva is liver toxic to some extent as well, so it'd be well after a PCT is finished, but what is the general time limit to actually wait so your liver can somewhat recover (hopefully fully)?

1 month? 3 months? 6 months? a year?

Any thoughts on this?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    theres 100's of these posts and
    you're only 20 so you shouldnt be cycling

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You hit the nail on the head.Seems like your worried about aas interfering with your drinking.Do you feel like you got to drink to be one of the boyz? or do you want to put on some size so no one will push you around?aas isnt a game.You can hurt yourself.Orals are hard on your liver.And doing a oral only cycle is a waste.Mix orals drinking and your liver will be stressed.Time limit.I cant say.But you are to youg for aas it can mess up your endo system.But its your body.Good luck.

You hit the nail on the head.Seems like your worried about aas interfering with your drinking.Do you feel like you got to drink to be one of the boyz? or do you want to put on some size so no one will push you around?aas isnt a game.You can hurt yourself.Orals are hard on your liver.And doing a oral only cycle is a waste.Mix orals drinking and your liver will be stressed.Time limit.I cant say.But you are to youg for aas it can mess up your endo system.But its your body.Good luck.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HALTEH View Post

Im just curious to know if theres any studies (or peoples input) as to how long one should wait before having some alcohol AFTER finishing an a cycle with orals in it.

Yes, I know Nolva is liver toxic to some extent as well, so it'd be well after a PCT is finished, but what is the general time limit to actually wait so your liver can somewhat recover (hopefully fully)?

Any thoughts on this?
    Are you talking about having a few drinks or going out geting bombed?

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    theres 100's of these posts and
    you're only 20 so you shouldnt be cycling
    New this one was coming, lmao.
    Sure, I shouldnt be, but I am. I'm also competeing in a non-drug testesd organization which is the only one around here affiliated with the IFBB. So, I'll take my chances. It's my passion and dream, as I've explained to your ass about 5 times in previous threads. Keep advising against as you wish, won't change shit. I know exactly what happens to my endocrine system now, and in the future because of using them. It's a risk I wanna take to at least say I attempted to reach my dreams. So, lay off.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Dear god lmao, chill the hell out. No, I don't need to be "one of the boyz" all my friends know I'm into competitive bodybuilding, the last thing I wanna do is go out and get hammered with them. They respect that, and keep their ****in' mouths shut about it.

I dont know what you DIDNT read in my post, but I never once said I did an only oral cycle, nor did I say I was drinking on cycle. I also implied that I know orals are harsh on the liver (i thought that point was obvious)

I know almost everything I need to know about AAS, and I say that with confidence. I know the benefits and risks. This was just a simple question asking peoples opinions. Has nothing to do with me wanting to go out and get hammered. I've had my fun with drinking and slamming girls, It's the last thing on my mind. I simply wanted to know when it wouldnt hurt to go out and have a beer or a glass of wine.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Are you talking about having a few drinks or going out geting bombed?
    No, just having a few drinks.
    Last edited by HALTEH; 04-06-2011 at 06:56 PM.

Blog Entries
    Sure, I shouldnt be, but I am. I'm also competeing in a non-drug testesd organization which is the only one around here affiliated with the IFBB. So, I'll take my chances. It's my passion and dream, as I've explained to your ass about 5 times in previous threads. Keep advising against as you wish, won't change shit. I know exactly what happens to my endocrine system now, and in the future because of using them. It's a risk I wanna take to at least say I attempted to reach my dreams. So, lay off.

Dear god lmao, chill the hell out. No, I don't need to be "one of the boyz" all my friends know I'm into competitive bodybuilding, the last thing I wanna do is go out and get hammered with them. They respect that, and keep their ****in' mouths shut about it.

I dont know what you DIDNT read in my post, but I never once said I did an only oral cycle, nor did I say I was drinking on cycle. I also implied that I know orals are harsh on the liver (i thought that point was obvious)

I know almost everything I need to know about AAS, and I say that with confidence. I know the benefits and risks. This was just a simple question asking peoples opinions. Has nothing to do with me wanting to go out and get hammered. I've had my fun with drinking and slamming girls, It's the last thing on my mind. I simply wanted to know when it wouldnt hurt to go out and have a beer or a glass of wine.

yep, wont be long before you get the ban hammer with your cockiness.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I drink water when I go to a party or a bar

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!

Well, being a competitive athlete does change the benefit:risk ratio a bit in regards to your age. How much really isn't in the scope of my post. But anyways, if you're trying to compete on an IFBB level, why are you out boozing? This has less to do with the steroids and more to do with the lifestyle you live. You can bet your ass that your competition isn't pounding down cold-ones, they want to win.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries

Any thoughts on this?
    Providing the liver is healthy and there's no scarring, a month.

When people severely overdose on hepatoxic NSAIDs, over half of their liver cells die within the 3-5 days that follow. And, within in a month the liver is fine.. w/ no noticeable scarring.

What you're discussing isn't as huge of a complication as an overdose. So I'd fathom 1-2 months post-PCT.
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Well, being a competitive athlete does change the benefit:risk ratio a bit in regards to your age. How much really isn't in the scope of my post. But anyways, if you're trying to compete on an IFBB level, why are you out boozing? This has less to do with the steroids and more to do with the lifestyle you live. You can bet your ass that your competition isn't pounding down cold-ones, they want to win.
    Last edited by dec11; 04-07-2011 at 07:03 AM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    I'm not advocating that he should, nor am I saying he shouldn't, I'm just saying it's more to consider as far as steroid use is concerned. But that wasn't even my point. I was saying if he probably shouldn't be drinking if he's looking to compete in bodybuilding, natural or on juice.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I'm not advocating that he should, nor am I saying he shouldn't, I'm just saying it's more to consider as far as steroid use is concerned. But that wasn't even my point. I was saying if he probably shouldn't be drinking if he's looking to compete in bodybuilding, natural or on juice.
    yep, i just deleted my post as i decided not to get into it, god knows ive done enough arguing with pipe dream kids on here, not worth it. in my opinion he shouldnt be getting any advice at all, just because he mentions competing its suddenly all ok. hes been warned about underage use. im out

Has nothing to do with cockiness, pal. I think you just dont like the fact that I'm not agreeing with you. I dont know any other way of acheiving and IFBB body without the use of them, and without the use of them starting NOW.

Call it a pipe dream all you want, but at least I'll know i tried. Weather I make it or not.

I'm sure you've heard it before, but i'll say it anyways...

aruging over the internet is like winning the special olympics...weather you win or lose, you're still retarded. So it's a good idea you not get into it. I'll do the same and not post back after this either.

Thanks for the only posts worth reading in this thread: honkey Kong & Narkissos

Bro its like this.We dont advise underage people!! Sorry.

Thread Information