Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steroids and even HGH can't help with certain injuries and age appropriate discomforts. I'm starting to get arthritis in my lower back and I have poor joints overall. There is much discomfort most of the time. I've done a number of Test/EQ, Test/Deca , Test/Anavar , HGH cycles to help my joints and my joints do feel a lot better but the arthritis is still there. I don't think it's ever going to go away. If your discomfort is due to a damaged nerve I don't think HGH or AAS is going to do much. If your discomfort is due to ligament, muscles, generally soft tissue, there's a good chance that certain AAS and HGH can help the healing process. We just need more information about your stats.

Gt4junkie is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Steroids and even HGH can't help with certain injuries and age appropriate discomforts. I'm starting to get arthritis in my lower back and I have poor joints overall. There is much discomfort most of the time. I've done a number of Test/EQ, Test/Deca, Test/Anavar, HGH cycles to help my joints and my joints do feel a lot better but the arthritis is still there. I don't think it's ever going to go away. If your discomfort is due to a damaged nerve I don't think HGH or AAS is going to do much. If your discomfort is due to ligament, muscles, generally soft tissue, there's a good chance that certain AAS and HGH can help the healing process. We just need more information about your stats.
    Sorry to revive an old thread guys, but ive been googling and couldnt really find much info on the sane type of question.
    I was involved in a car accident early april, fractured my t2 vertebrae and damaged my intraspinal ligaments from c2-c7.
    Ive been out of the gym since april but recently got the ok to go back to extremely light lifts about a month ago. 2 weeks back into gym n the pain n range of motion in my neck dropped dramatically and was told to stop gym again.
    The past few weeks I feel like ive been moving backwards, with pain increasing and range of motion diminishing.

Its reached the point where im researching if doing a cycle would help heal the intraspinal ligaments from my c2-c7 region, as physio n hydro doesnt seem to be doing an awful lot.

Would appreciate if someone could help me out if a cycle would help my situation.
    thanks.

Thread Information