Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey Titan99,

Just curious how old were you in the photos?

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Hey Titan99,

Just curious how old were you in the photos?
    I'm 46. These were taken at the beginning of this month.

Titan99,

I thought you were an older guy, damn you are looking good for 46. I am 55 myself and just started lifting serious again last year so I got a way to go to cause my ectomorph body to gain muscle mass, I have just started developing shoulders and lats in the last month so I got a ways to go before I am happy LOL.

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    Titan why does it look like you have a gh gut or were you holding alot of water in those pics?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord_wang View Post
    Titan why does it look like you have a gh gut or were you holding alot of water in those pics?
    I didn't think it looks like that at all. I weigh 235-240 lbs. Maybe it's faulty viewer perception...lol!!

Blog Entries
    Double post...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Titan99,

I thought you were an older guy, damn you are looking good for 46. I am 55 myself and just started lifting serious again last year so I got a way to go to cause my ectomorph body to gain muscle mass, I have just started developing shoulders and lats in the last month so I got a ways to go before I am happy LOL.
    Thanks a lot!! Us older guys have to work at it just a little bit harder and a little bit longer than when we were young. I've said before, when I was 20 I used to over train and then eat pizzas, drink Budweiser and the only supplements I ever took were Snickers Bars. Those days are long gone I'm afraid....

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Thanks a lot!! Us older guys have to work at it just a little bit harder and a little bit longer than when we were young. I've said before, when I was 20 I used to over train and then eat pizzas, drink Budweiser and the only supplements I ever took were Snickers Bars. Those days are long gone I'm afraid....
    Your right about that, back in my early 20s I was racing bicycles and used to lift wieghts off season for strength training. Back then my skinny little 160 lb ass used to be able to do rack on the leg extension machine all day long then me and my buddy would leave Dynamo Barbell club and head across the street and get a sixpack to split on the ride home from the gym...Now the same guy and I still hang out and lift at the same gym ( as each other Dynamo closed 20 yrs ago) and we get really out of control sometimes and get a chicken shish kabob if we are really feeling crazy....Of course on the bright side we are both still juicing and lifting and both look closer to 40 than 52 and 55.

Oh as far as the GH gut. Warlord, thats kind of ab development comes from having a lot of junk and overuse of the abs during sex...He did not mean nothin Titan, he's a youngsta and don't know how us grown folks operate... On a serious note I think its really the angle of the picture since the camera is shooting upward and you are shoulders back in the picture instead of bent forward it does give the abs a look of distension. PS I would love to have that same look I am at around 18% and the only thing showing on me is my obliques no 6-8 pack but I am not done training yet either LOL.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 04-16-2011 at 03:18 PM.

Thread Information