Bomber 10 is offline New Member

Explosive and Anaroebic Competition

I am not looking for a bb ing cycle but something to be able to compete in an upcoming event that last roughly 2 mins of hell. I will be completley honest and say it is for the Firefighter Combat Challenge. Its quite obvious other guys are using for the event and I would like anyone's opinion on what to take. I was thinking either test p alone at 200 - 250mg wk or tbol only 5 wks 40mg day or any other options?

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    if theres a time short time frame a short estered test like test p should be fine.

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    tbol for 5 weeks is not going do much for u, as the progress/gains from that cycle is slow. test p looks good. but if u wanna go for some orals as well, maybe anavar or winny. they're known for promoting lean gains.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Test prop and tbol/var

is it wise to take an oral only? is var better than tbol for what I am looking for?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm currently in Fire Standards. I learned a long time ago that orals and sports/endurance activity do not mix. The pumps will kill you, as will the electrolyte imbalances.
    I'm running 750mg of Primo, 400mg EQ, and 200mg of Test E. This makes for a nice strength, endurance, and cutting cycle and the pumps do not interfere with my performance.

If the comp is soon, don't bother with AAS. It will just slow you down if you aren't experienced with AAS and don't have a good timeframe to work with.

Also, what are your stats?
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 04-22-2011 at 04:18 PM.

Nice post Bonaparte. I've been wondering about pumps in anaerobic sports.

Thanks for the info......5' 10, 185lbs, roughly 7 - 8% bf, 35yrs old. I have done sust with winny before and when I tried skating [hockey] my calf muscles pumped up so bad I couldn't skate, that was 500mg sust week and 100mg winny eod. The competition is this summer. I just see alot of guys like var/tbol or a very low dose of test 200 - 250mg wk for a little extra boost in strength and recovery. I also thought of mast but see it doesn t do much for strength, I can t get halo.

Linuxian is offline Junior Member
    I know this is a bit.....newbish but, when you say muscle pumps, is it kinda like a cramp but just not as sharp?

Quote Originally Posted by Linuxian View Post
    I know this is a bit.....newbish but, when you say muscle pumps, is it kinda like a cramp but just not as sharp?
    Essentially- yes.
    I have lots of experience with calf pumps, so I'll describe that.
    First it feels kinda good, like a normal pump you get from a workout. But then it starts throbbing and becomes unbearably tight. It feels like the whole muscle is just filled with lactic acid and screaming for help. If you push through it and keep running, eventually it goes numb (but your feet feel like concrete blocks) and then you're worried that your feet will fall off. And when you finally stop, it actually gets worse for a few minutes until the pain begins to subside.

What would you say would be the best cycle to run Bonaparte....... for the event?

Well, give me your stats, cycle history, and budget first (ballpark figure).
    When is the challenge?

35yrs old, 5'10, 185lbs, 8% bf
    last cycle 5 yrs ago....sust 500mg wk and winijet 100mg eod 10 wks, 21yrs old test e and omnidren 8 wks.
    challenge is beginning of July.
    Budget 300 - 500$ hope this helps.

Ok, so you have roughly 9 weeks. What are your strengths and weaknesses? (i.e. what is your goal/purpose for this cycle?)

I'd assume that you're mainly looking for cardio, muscular endurance and a bit of strength.

That said, 600-800mg of EQ and ~250mg of Test E per week should do nicely and fit your budget.
    EQ is great for endurance because it increases your RBC really well. It isn't great for strength or size, but it should add some strength and help you recover from your workouts faster.
    The test is mainly to keep your dick working and your mental and physical drive going strong. It is also great for your joints, ligaments, and tendons.
    If some newbie comes in and says that "EQ has to be run for 16+ weeks to see anything, bro", I'm preemptively calling him a dumbass, since you should notice plenty of benefit within a month and will be peaking nicely for the combat challenge.
    Those are great stats BTW for firefighting. I'm 5'10", 190-195 and maybe 9-10% BF, but I'm still cutting.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 04-22-2011 at 09:27 PM.

groundfighter1 is offline Junior Member
    add in lots of cross-fit and actual event training

Thanks Bonaparte much apreciated, now that you mention eq I know my brother has had some eq in his safe for sometime now just sitting there but the only thing is the expiration was in 08, would it still be good? Either way I will try eq with test at that dose. Would test p be alright or stay with test e? And yes that is what I am exactly looking for........strength, mus endurance and cardio.

Unless the oil went rancid or something, it will still work fine. And you can use Prop if that's all you have on hand, but I wouldn't recomend it for such a low dosed test run (it's just more pinning for no reason).

Thanks alot bro!!!!

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    DIDN'T READ FULL THREAD BUT PERSONALLY I WOULD SHOOT SUSPENTION ED

ASSUMING THIS EVENT IS HAPPENING SOON

caps my bad

Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    DIDN'T READ FULL THREAD BUT PERSONALLY I WOULD SHOOT SUSPENTION ED

ASSUMING THIS EVENT IS HAPPENING SOON

caps my bad
    Not a great idea...
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 05-05-2011 at 04:09 PM.

Started my eq on monday 200mg, then 200mg friday gonna go with that split dose per week 400mg total/wk. I decided to go with cyp instead of prop as I don't want to be a pin cushion. I will post my updates on this. I am not worried about the bad pumps as the competition is over in 1:30 secs.
    Thanks again Bon!

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber 10 View Post
    Started my eq on monday 200mg, then 200mg friday gonna go with that split dose per week 400mg total/wk. I decided to go with cyp instead of prop as I don't want to be a pin cushion. I will post my updates on this. I am not worried about the bad pumps as the competition is over in 1:30 secs.
    Thanks again Bon!
    How much test are you using?
    Also, androgens (like test) increase thermogenesis and body temp. You'll sweat just watching TV in a cold room with enough androgens in your system. This would obviously be bad when you're busting your ass in turnout gear, so keep the test dose low.
    And even though the comp is short, you can get a debilitating pump in a matter of seconds if you're prone to them and running the wrong compound.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Not a great idea...
    why?

why?
    Because what is suspension going to accomplish?
    He cannot afford (IMO) to gain 20lbs of bloated mass.

That isn't going to help with this sort of challenge. His focus is mainly cardio and speed.
    Besides, adding 20lbs of beef in a few weeks would raise some serious eyebrows in his fire department...

Fast gains as the event is coming up soon time is a factor

A nice increase in RBC's for endurance

Increased endurance and strength assuming he's training

Just throw in an AI

If other guys are going to be using then I don't see an issue with fingers been pointed

Thats my 2 cents

Of course your points are valid

but 20lbs when training for endurance and explosive speed in a few weeks....

Fast gains as the event is coming up soon time is a factor

A nice increase in RBC's for endurance

Increased endurance and strength assuming he's training

Just throw in an AI

If other guys are going to be using then I don't see an issue with fingers been pointed

Thats my 2 cents

Of course your points are valid

but 20lbs when training for endurance and explosive speed in a few weeks....

It has nothing to do with the competition. Professional firefighters are public servants and held to high moral and legal standards. Same as police officers. If your superiors suspect that you are using AAS and have any inclination to get you fired, they can subject you to a steroid test and fire your ass. Some major departments test for AAS regularly or "randomly", but most will only do so if they feel the need (since it is expensive).
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 05-06-2011 at 04:03 PM.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I know I'm late but this is what I would do:

7 weeks prop cuz if the short ester. It's all about how u train. If any addition I wouldn't do winny cuz of the joints and I personally didn't like it, I'm trying nandrolone pp my next cycle aka fast deca I'm excited because it has more of a hyperplasia effect (more myonuclei backed by study) is say go with that if it all its true and such because you would create more fibers and etc down the growth process.

Or just do prop alone its amazing at 75 mg ed

Iu and about eq I think that the rbc increase vs dose is a little uneven and at 10 weeks the increase of rbc vs prop alone if he trains properly to have a significant increase without the eq. Plus I'm a fan of simplicity and don't see the gain unless vascularity is desired or if trying to cut.
    Since he is going for a competition test alone with a complete diet and endurance training would be sufficient.

Also op if u can with air tank on set to slightly lower air pressure that would simulate high alt , just breathe in it while walking on treadmill.

It doesn't bother me if their on gear as Lo.g as they aren't busting steroids and such.
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 05-06-2011 at 04:12 PM.

Training consits of alot of wind sprints (suicides) start at 10yrd touch then 20 yrds touch up to 40 yrds, tire drags forward and backwards, rest 1 min do it again up to 4 times, that is just one example, and of course strength training and course work, very anaroebic. I was originally thinking of test prop 50 - 100mgs eod only but heard the shots can be painful and flu like symptoms and interupt training, true? Also cause the competition was so close. Sure sounds alot more simple like u say lemonade. There are no drug tests where I work.

baby muscle is offline New Member
    Hey Bomber 10,

How did FFCC go? I know I'm bumping an old thread but I'm getting ready to do something similar and wondered about you.

Thread Information