Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RoidReaper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    have you any easier q's? lol
    Hey man i hear GH isnt all hyped up to what it really is, lol so im jw would you keep your gains if u continued HGH use after a cycle. Lol

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    sorry ment to copy roid reapers post about gh and keeping gains

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidReaper View Post
    Hey man i hear GH isnt all hyped up to what it really is, lol so im jw would you keep your gains if u continued HGH use after a cycle. Lol
    proper hgh is great stuff

RoidReaper is offline Member
    I got some jins

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    After my first cycle I noticed a pretty rapid loss of gains. This is why ever since, I have stayed on and probably will for a long time (blast and cruise). So I can't really comment on whether or not gains are keepable. I suppose i'll find out one day though, when I have to come off.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Quote Originally Posted by gthom47 View Post
    from what i have read, researched, and seen as long as you keep your diet and workouts in check you should be able to keep atleast some gains from a cycle. if i am totally wrong in my research someone please tell me.

you do make very good points and obviously you cant keep everything because it is an addition beyond what your body can do naturally so it cant then magically sustain that naturally. but from what i have read you can keep some of it really long term with good diet and routine.
    You can keep plenty of gains from a cycle, as long as you don't go over your natural potential. In many cases your body is worse off (hormonally) post cycle than it was before. You can lose fat and gain muscle above and beyond natural potential however your body WILL fall back to equilibrium over time. HGH use may change your equilibrium.

Quote Originally Posted by S&S_ShovelHead View Post
    Does hyperplasia allow you to keep some gains permanently? Does it allow you to go past your genetic limit and stay there?
    It looks that way to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tapout417 View Post
    Im in the same boat as awms. I see great gains at what some would consider low doses of gear. This last time after pct and time off I was able to keep 11lbs. So if I can manage at least 5lbs a couple times a year I'm good. You going to get a mixed review on this and its going to come down to the individual.
    11 pounds is possible of course, as long as it is not 11 pounds over natural limit. See my opinion above.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Keeping gains? TRT is the new PCT
    True! It's so common haha. But even so you will need to up your dose at a certain point.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrd View Post
    What about when your body sees itself at a heavier weight for a long period of time? Doesn't it change itself to stay that size? Kinda like when fat people lose alot of weight, naturally their body wants to go back to the heavier weight, but if they keep the weight off the body will get used to it and stop fighting to gain it back? Right or wrong?
    Fat people can get fatter easily because their fat cells not only expanded but actually replicated. Therefore they have more fat cells so even when cell size decreases they still have more cells. this is the reason why hgh is most likely the best way to make keepable gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Just something to think about, i have a friend who ive trained with on and off for many years, he's never touched an aas in his life and doesn't even go for protein powders, creatine ect ect.

When he's been training for months and months none stop he looks great, big as though he's trained hard all his life. But when he stops training for a few weeks he loses everything, he can look like he's never trained in his life in just a few weeks...
    THis is much like me. I can skip the gym for a week and shrink down to the point that it looks as if I never worked out (but was just better than average and lean). Back in the gym for two or three days and I fill right back up. I chalk this up to muscle cells holding more glycogen when working out, but when not in the gym it sees no need to hold onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by RoidReaper View Post
    So what if you did this. What if you did a cycle, Test (and whatever else) along with HGH around 4-5ius a day, and continued HGH throughout PCT and just stayed on HGH, would you keep your gains coming off?
    My hypothesis is that the best way to make keepable gains without trt or continued use of any compounds (including hgh) is to run gh for a month or two precycle, build up to a high dose of about 5 -8ius and then blast a heavy cycle (for your level of experience) and continue the hgh for a month after pct. So probably a 6 month period of hgh with a cycle thrown in the middle.

have you any easier q's? lol
    This was so funny to me hahahahaha.

Yes pharma is great. Chinese is crap. I speak from my firsthand experience only.

This is a great topic.

Thread Information