dragon91 is offline New Member

help regarding age.

This is my first post so ill give a run down. I have been lifting for a few years but only serious the last few months.

I am 20yo 6ft 1 and 205lb and I think 15 percent bf

I wanted to get even bigger than what I am because of sport and applying for police.

A friend put me on test e 250mg. I researched as much as I could before agreeing and discovered that it was a fairly common course with usually minor side effects.

I got my diet and lifting all planned and started the course yesterday.

It was only today that I came across a topic about a dudes brother (aka probably himself) who was on the same thing

I did not realise ur body did not mature till so late as I was taught in college and school it was around 17.

I have taken one shot and have had no side effects.

Should I stop right now or is it like some antibiotics and u must Finnish the course or be subject to other health concerns. Or will I be safe to keep taking.

Have I already ruined my hormones and endocrin system.

No abuse please just real answers

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    your fine bro. just stop now. good decision.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Should stop taking them and you should be fine.

Head over to he diet section this is the area you want to research and learn about, best of luck

Not gonna be able to get my money back. But still I guess its worth losing money than risking future problems

Good call ^^^

Read this thread what I wrote it may help you understand more on the matter of age

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ids&highlight=

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Great decision not to go forward with it any further.

Thanks for the support and quick responses guys. Btw Is there much room on this forum for members not on the gear, or is it pretty much focused on cycles?

Rastapopolous is offline Junior Member
    Pretty much just steroids . It's a good place to learn about them.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon91 View Post
    Thanks for the support and quick responses guys. Btw Is there much room on this forum for members not on the gear, or is it pretty much focused on cycles?
    Of course there is room for none steroid users here - check out the diet & workout sections and ask away, enjoy the site

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    This forum is for people who are interested in learning and people who are on AAS with questions their are other forums such as diet and training really awesome stuff go over to the other sections and start learning about diet and lifting techniques it will really help you get to you natty goals and best of luck. http://forums.steroid.com/ just scroll down and check it out.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is probably one of the best steroid /non steroid forums you will find hand down. I found it searching for TRT/HRT advice. It has awsome diet section, training and you will learn a lot about AAS on who should and who shouldn't use them and why. Stick around and you will have a whole new respect for how it all works. Also you are lucky you stopped because I'm pretty sure that in the police force they ask you via lie detector test if you have ever used illegal drugs such as steroids and they may even test due to the nature of the game?

Keep it clean as you have been told. You have LOTS of potential for good natural growth with no need for AAS for a long time. We have plenty of members who have never used or waited until they where much older such as myself before using.

Thread Information