Lets_Go is offline New Member

1st cycle thread, Test E + Dbol: Please critique/advise

Stats
    Height: 5’10
    Weight: ~185
    BF%: 11-12 (estimated using plastic calliper and others users’ pictures)
    Cycle Exp: First time user
    PCT Knowledge: First time user
    Training Exp: Age ~21.5 - current, solid routine 4 or 5 times per-week. Age ~20 - ~21.5, 1 or 2 times per-week basic routine
    Diet: For this cycle I will eat 400-500 calories above maintenance. As it stands, Protein = 40%; Carbs = 45%; Fat = 15%. I eat five clean meals per-day and consume two protein shakes (1.5 scoops post-workout, 1 scoop Casein before bed). I also take Orange Triad, Fish Oil, Flax Oil, and have begun taking Milk Thistle.

Purpose

The purpose of the cycle is to gain as much mass as possible. I have no issues eating on a deficit/cutting when the cycle is over, so I am not interested in attempting to “bulk while staying cut”.

Cycle
    Week 1 - 10 Test E at 500 mg/week (250 mg every 3.5 days)
    Week 1 - 4 Dbol at 25 mg/day (Hopefully taken in three of four portions depending on how I can cut it)
    Week 1 – 10 Arimidex at 25 mg/day OR Aromison at 12.5 mg/day. Recommendations? Does it matter which? I am sorry, but I could not find a definitive answer to this.

PCT
    I will start PCT 14 days after the final Test E injection.
    Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20
    Clomid at 50/50/50/50

Injections
    I will follow all of the instructions in the thread titled “How to Inject” and the recommended injection web site, specifically for glutes and thighs.

I have spent nearly five weeks reading the forum and I think I have a pretty good handle on things, but to be sure I’ve made this thread. When it comes down to it, I would rather be safe than sorry. I know many people recommend Dbol not be taken during a first cycle, but I would like to get a boost at the beginning, which is why I went against that advice. Anyways, I would really appreciate any feedback I can get whether it’s in the form of advice, criticism, or even just a “looks good to go”.
    Thank you.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Looks good to me. Post some pics

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I think you look good to go. The only thing I would recommend is not taking an ai during the cycle unless you have to youll get better gains that way. If you do start to get gyno I would try nolva first than an ai second

buffgator is offline king of mass
    big thats the second time you have beet me to a post in like 3 minutes

Lmao my phone is pretty fast

Braveone is offline Junior Member
    I'm starting the same cycle in a week. I'm in for the ride. Same set up for cycle and pct. Except for the ai. I have it but am prone to dry joints so I don't want to kill all the estro. Good luck. Smash some weights!

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks good, the only two things I would change: If your not worried about gaining a little fat I would up the cals to 1000 above maintenance, add a meal or two to get those cals, I think 6 is the absolute minimun, and bump your clomid to 100mg for the first two weeks.

cssaddict17 is offline Junior Member
    Hey can someone translate this for me "Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 Clomid at 50/50/50/50"? I don't know what that means 40/40/20/20.

There just short for weeks.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cssaddict17 View Post
    Hey can someone translate this for me "Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 Clomid at 50/50/50/50"? I don't know what that means 40/40/20/20.
    Those are the doeses in mg per day for each week.

Okay so week 1= 40mg ed
    week 2 = 40mg ed
    week 3 = 20mg ed
    week4 = 20mg ed

And you would start on the day you have your last injection right?

Your hijacking the OP's thread, bro.

sorry man and sorry "lets go"

sdmlsu1 is offline Junior Member
    I would run Test only first cycle to see how your body reacts and keep the AI on hand but you shouldn't need it with that cycle. You shouldn't use an AI to control bloat there is nothing wrong with some bloat and if your diet is solid you won't bloat that much plus there isn't anything wrong with some amount of bloat. I know many competitors that cut with Test E/C because their diet is in check. If your worried about gyno run 10mgs/day of Nolva throughout your cycle but you really shouldn't need anything unless your predisposed to gyno.

werms is offline Associate Member
    Id go 30mg ED for Dbol and 10mg EOD of Stane

Lets_Go is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    Looks good to me. Post some pics
    Thanks man. Will do.
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    I think you look good to go. The only thing I would recommend is not taking an ai during the cycle unless you have to youll get better gains that way. If you do start to get gyno I would try nolva first than an ai second
    Thanks for the advice. I will have it on hand but not take it unless needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveone View Post
    I'm starting the same cycle in a week. I'm in for the ride. Same set up for cycle and pct. Except for the ai. I have it but am prone to dry joints so I don't want to kill all the estro. Good luck. Smash some weights!
    Good luck bro! I'm excited. Lift huge!
    Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    Looks good, the only two things I would change: If your not worried about gaining a little fat I would up the cals to 1000 above maintenance, add a meal or two to get those cals, I think 6 is the absolute minimun, and bump your clomid to 100mg for the first two weeks.
    Thanks man. I kind of figured that much but wasn't sure. I will bump up the cals accordingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdmlsu1 View Post
    I would run Test only first cycle to see how your body reacts and keep the AI on hand but you shouldn't need it with that cycle. You shouldn't use an AI to control bloat there is nothing wrong with some bloat and if your diet is solid you won't bloat that much plus there isn't anything wrong with some amount of bloat. I know many competitors that cut with Test E/C because their diet is in check. If your worried about gyno run 10mgs/day of Nolva throughout your cycle but you really shouldn't need anything unless your predisposed to gyno.
    Thanks for the post. I'm gonna stick with the Dbol and see how it goes, but I'll definitely cut the AI.

TOkidd is offline Productive Member
    I'm thinking of running the exact same cycle in a few months (I'm trying to decide whether to run Anadrol or D-bol) so I'm eager to see how you do, even though my body type, age, and everything else is way different. Nonetheless, please keep us posted.
    Also, for those who know, do you recommend keeping both Nolvadex and an AI like Arimidex handy in case of gyno? What if gyno was the only side you were really worried about? Would that change this recommendation?

peace

TOkidd

Thread Information