njkid123 is offline Associate Member

I am the most retarded person ever

whats going on fellas,
    so this is what i have a problem with..
    last year.. about 8 months ago i did a 10 week cycle of test C... 400mg/week
    i finished the cycle but i didnt take PCT's.. how f***ed am i? and is it too late to do the pct;s now?
    ive done 2 really proper cycles before this with proper PCT's and everything. but the last cycle was done in aruba... i go to a med school over here and juice is EXPENSIVE... i wasnt able to get pct's cause my supplier went missing and i dont know any other suppliers over here... i have nolva tabs now and i just got clomid tabs... can i take the pills now?

thank you

snowman is offline Senior Member
    why do you want to do PCt now, are you having problems? do you think ,you shut down ?What? did you do any blood work and something is wrong???
    I think, If 8 months passed already, that you body is back to normal by now.... you only did test C at 400mg, thats not alot....IF you did Deca ( as an example) and nothing else, i would be more concerned.
    IF you are not having problems, i would leave it alone for now, BUT next time, make sure you have everything before you start a cycle....

no reason to do it now. ur body should have gotten right by now, even if you did do another compound. dont got putting new chemicals in your system, fact is they all have sides to.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel View Post
    no reason to do it now. ur body should have gotten right by now, even if you did do another compound. dont got putting new chemicals in your system, fact is they all have sides to.
    Thank you..I see guys getting 2 paranoid over that. I didn't take any back in the days(stupid yes).but had no issues after. .sus cycle750mg week

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    no need for pct now.. learn from past mistakes.. try a test booster it might help with some free test in your body trib works great for me.

kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    yea. the reason for pct is to get you back to normal ASAP... aka 1 month or so.... but you waited 8 months, so your body did the readjusting for you. the benefit of a quick return to normal (via pct) is that you lose less of your gains when switching to natural test production.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Your systems should all be restored by now.... just remember to have all PCT stuff on hand BEFORE you cycle next time

Thread Information