ColdShot is offline New Member

NPP and DECA - half lifes

I was wondering:
    I'm planning to cycle Test-P + NPP
    I have a whole 10ml vial of npp, but no way i can find more...
    i can get hold on Deca quite easily...

so i though, according to half lifes of the two, i could something like

-100mg EOD NPP for 10-12 days (giving me a stable level for 14-15 days roughly
    -250mg twice a week of Deca from day 1 (that'd start kick-in on day 14, more or less)
    -keep up the Deca untill week 4/5 roughly, wait 10 days from there and start NPP again for another 10-12 days...

TEST-P all the way through 150mg EOD

I thought this would make it easier to recover on PCT as well, while keeping the anabolic effects of nandrolone from the very first days up to almost the last days of cycle...but then I wouldn't have to wait too long for pct to start, nor i would have to run test solo for the last two weeks...

does it sound reasonable?
    Thanks

i may be a little confused on what ur doing here. if it was me id use all the npp in the begaining, maybe start the deca after couple weeks then use the prop from day 1 till couple weeks after everything else is gone. but like i said im a little confused on what ur doing. how long you planning this? whats ur pct?

stpete is offline Banned
    Too complicated. Why Deca AND NPP? What are your goals for this cycle?
    Stats and cycle history please.

5'11'' 190 lb 10-11% bf 28years been lifting for 10
    i don't think it's really a matter of stats or goal...I'm just trying to understand if chemically (and medically) this makes sense according to half lives
    now NPP and DECA are the exact same thing, it's just the ester attached to it that changes, isn't it?

so if i start with NPP i'll have nandrolone ready in my blood after three-four days, while i start injecting DECA simoultaniously, which since having a longer ester will start its effect in 14-15 days...keep on deca till week 4 or 5, wait 8-10 day not to overload and start NPP again.
    some kind of Sustanon idea applied to Nandrolone...
    If I had enough of NPP i wouldn't bother at all, and just use NPP all through cycle....

see below

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel View Post
    i may be a little confused on what ur doing here. if it was me id use all the npp in the begaining, maybe start the deca after couple weeks then use the prop from day 1 till couple weeks after everything else is gone. but like i said im a little confused on what ur doing. how long you planning this? whats ur pct?
    that makes sense definitely...just i wanted to avoid having to wait those two weeks to clear nandrolone from my body....I could add a couple of weeks and do a total 4 weeks of masteron in the end...that would give a nice finishing as well....8/9 weeks total with last 3/4 of masteron....
    maybe I'm making simple things more complicated just for the sake of it....

PCT would definitely include both Nolva and Clomid...don't feel taking any risk with Nandro...that shit is suppressive
    some HCG as well from half way through the cycle up to 1st or 2nd week of PCT...somethin like 350to500 units twice a week...and maybe two or three 1000units shoots at the beginning of PCT

yea there same thing just different esrters. i use prop like that before so it would get in my system quicker. started test e and prop same time did prop for about 3-4 week till i was out, then by that time test e was flowing good. im not a big fan of short esters, its really just a personal thing, i hate stickin myself that much. only thing im thinking is its a short cycle. again just a personal thing but i dont like cycle less than 12 weeks, but then again i dont have to do pct because im hrt.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel View Post
    yea there same thing just different esrters. i use prop like that before so it would get in my system quicker. started test e and prop same time did prop for about 3-4 week till i was out, then by that time test e was flowing good. im not a big fan of short esters, its really just a personal thing, i hate stickin myself that much. only thing im thinking is its a short cycle. again just a personal thing but i dont like cycle less than 12 weeks, but then again i dont have to do pct because im hrt.
    yeah, i know what you mean...long esters cycle is way more relaxing...though i wanted something to kick in quickly also to keep everything below 10 weeks, decent shaping maybe adding a bit of mass without bulking up big on water...

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    theoretically, your logic sounds fine

Thread Information