Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stjohn07
    haha i have mixed emotions on the whole subject as well, i myself am looking to run a cycle of clen but cannot get much info either.
    What do u need to know. I love clen .. and know a lot about it...how much bf % are u first..and what are ur goals

sleepingz is offline Junior Member
    dont want to thread hijack, but id lie some advice too razr, i am 190 now, bf at 16.5% recently started a test e and deca cycle, (goin to cut deca out soon if i see severe bloating i think) i thought to stay awy from clen while on cycle, would it be worh me stoppin the deca and switchin to clen for the remainder?

my body composition needs some cuting id say, my diet is oats, brown rice an chicken breast in every concievable way lol with steak quite consistant (gettin bette each day) shootin for 4000.clean calories a day, prob gettin 3500

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Personally I just started a cycle of clen . I start at 40mcgs and ramped up to 120mcgs. I am just about at the 2week mark and I have lost 3lbs. At first I was going to do 2wks on/off, but now have decided to run clen straight through for 8wks. I will be also using ketofen at night 1-2ml also. Make sure you are drinking water non stop, 1-2gallons a day. Take taurine pills 500mgs twice a day morning/night and increase potassium.

The only sides Ive had was head aches, "which my guess is not drinking enough water" and at 120mcgs my hands slightly jidder.

Personally I would not run T3 with the knowledge I have with clen alone.

Hope what little input I said helps.

icecold212 is offline New Member
    hey just wondering does this stuff work aswell as everyone says it does and does anyone no wheather you can get it from a vet in australia or not its what i have been told. . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information