crazyrc is offline New Member

Tren, Prop and Var, short cycle. Need your input

Hey guys, Have run 5 or 6 cycles in the past. Been off for almost a year. Dropped from 215 to 180 about 11%bf (5'11) after breaking my neck, back and shoulder in a moto x accident last summer. I've always been a hard gainer and I'm looking to pack on 10-15 pounds, stay lean, and keep the water off.

Here's what I'm planning.

Weeks 1-6 tren A - 70mg ED
    Weeks 1-8 Prop - 100mg ED
    Anavar 1-6 or 2-8? I've got enough to run 50mg for 60days.
    Aromasin 1-8 - 25mg EOD

PCT
    Week 9-13 Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Week 9-13 Nolva 40/20/20/20

Let me know what I'm missing.

Thanks

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    gear is not ur solution. Doing that much would put strain on ur newely healed body.

go natty for a while untill u can plateau to prevent reinjuring urself

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    That's a solid cycle mate...

dont start aromasin until week 3-4 IMHO: let your natural estrogen help you pack on some mass and then add aromasin when your body starts ramping up estrogen to cope with excess test

follow aromasin straight through PCT, drop the clomid, add in HCG (wk 8-10, 500 iu ED) cuz tre will shut you down hard

other than that, you"re good to go

Blog Entries
    I dont agree with ur PCT advice nor HCG usage. ^

why no clomid?
    why ED HCG during pct?
    why aromasin during PCT?

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    1. I found I recovered faster with doubling up nolva than doing both nolva and clomid.. plus clomid side's a bItch. (60 days post PCT t-levels 5.2 vs 3.7 nd/dl, all else being same: my baseline is around 4.5)
    2. HCG is up until week 10, his PCT till week 13: so its not the whole PCT. He can do 500 iu EOD or something similar during the cycle if he wishes
    3. If have used a-dex during pct but got estrogen rebound after i came off, aromasin prevented that for me (i did all the required bloodwork)

I speak from 10 years of experience, observation and bloodwork. You dont have to agree with me. No doubt you have countless studies to dazzle me with: you can save it, I've read them all.

Blog Entries
    i fukin hate this wifi right now... deleted my respose cuz it couldnt fnd a fukin DNS for the 3rd time!!! im gettin tired of retypin this ugh... ok for hte real quick reply haha

I would rather see this type of stuff than studies that were done for other reasons that we have to hypothesize how it would go in a normal person. Esp with the bloodwork to back it up, not bro science of i feel better etc..

since tren is suppressive int he transcritino in the pit, a low dose clomid would be smart due to its agonist/antagonist actions at the pit. like 25 or 50mgs thru pct to help T release. I do liek nolva only pcts provided hcg during whole cycle, but not for a 17b progestin cycle..

hcg eod is overkill isnt it cuz its has a diurnal spike of T thats about 5-7 days, most dont wanna wait so they do 2x week, but EOD is a lil to close to those spikes and wouldnt help as much... but at least u didnt say ED

adex/letro are reversible, thats why they r no good for pct. aromasin isnt, thats why no rebound, however there is a feedback in a round about way to control estrogen, and by using aromasin u block that. I would rather attack the receptor that it binds to, keeping more around activating that feedback loop. Yea u taper and such, but im still hesitant, but glad to know theres positive results.

my bad though, i didnt see ur posts, age, etc... i would have explained myself from the start instead of just asking

wellyou7 is offline New Member
    This is the cycle im going to be doing in a week if you want to know:

Weeks 1-8 tren A - 100mg EOD
    Weeks 1-9 Test Prop - 100mg EOD
    Weeks 1-6 Winny 50mg ED
    Weeks 2-9 HCG 250 iu 2x per week
    Weeks 3-9 Adex .25mg EOD
    Weeks 3-9 Prami .25mg EOD
    PCT
    Weeks 10-14 Nolva 40/20/20/20

*Begin Nolva 4 days after last Prop shot
    *Stop HCG 4 days before last prop shot