brad1986 is offline Senior Member

Everybody said E.Q was no good!!

... and they were 100% right. Ive been running 600mgs of eq per week along with 500mgs of sus250 and i only feel the test. Ive run test only alot so i know how my body reacts and the eq has not helped with ANYTHING imo. Been on for 8 weeks so far and i would never ever run eq agian...total waste of money.... shoulda gone with winny or npp instead

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Now lets wait for the "But yah gotta run it for atleast 14 weeks" crowd to get in here.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Ya i know right... Ive heard that crap too but If im not going to run test for that many weeks then why the fuk would i run shitty eq that long

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by brad1986 View Post
    Ya i know right... Ive heard that crap too but If im not going to run test for that many weeks then why the fuk would i run shitty eq that long
    Thats exactly my point..... if EQ even built muscle tissue..... it still wouldn't be worth shutting yourself down for 14+ weeks for minimal results. Just sayin

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Next time listen.

^^^Well most actually advised me to try it myself and make my own assumption (ass being the key word) but your right i shoulda listend to the majority that said it sucked.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

Now lets wait for the "But yah gotta run it for atleast 14 weeks" crowd to get in here.....

~Haz~

Lol yeah because by 14 weeks your red blood cell count is at dangerous lvls along with hemocrit. So when your blood is at thick as sludge and you see the veins start to pop, then people think its working.

Soviet-Strength is offline Junior Member
    eq must not be for everybody but i def swear by it.. i can tell u ive run just bout every type of AAS cept for tren until now (week 3 of it).. the most compliments ive ever gotten was when i was on eq. i ran it for 12 weeks.. not bragging but i literally had guys and girls walking up to me in the gym and shaking my hand telling how great my body looked. again cant speak for everybody but i swear by eq.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soviet-Strength View Post
    eq must not be for everybody but i def swear by it.. i can tell u ive run just bout every type of AAS cept for tren until now (week 3 of it).. the most compliments ive ever gotten was when i was on eq. i ran it for 12 weeks.. not bragging but i literally had guys and girls walking up to me in the gym and shaking my hand telling how great my body looked. again cant speak for everybody but i swear by eq.
    I'm sure there was other factors.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had to stop a friend from starting a 16 week EQ & Sustanon 250 cycle and replaced the EQ with Primobolan Depot. Drastic vascularization and gaining of lean and hard muscle tissue with minimum bloating 8 weeks into his 700mg Primo & 750mg Sust cycle were the most obvious signs of how Primo works (along with Test, of course). By the end of 16 weeks, my friend gained nearly 4o pounds with a spot on BB diet and HIT regimen under the supervision of an experienced hard ass PT, not to mention he has seemingly retained about 2o pounds of such gains from the cycle so far. Strength gains during the cycle were also amazing: Barbell Bench Press went from 160 lbs to 240 lbs; Squat went from 220 lbs to 360 lbs and Deadlift went from 210 lbs to 300 lbs.

xeroxy is offline Junior Member
    Yes it is crap, very low androgenicty. just read the trials done and the minimal extra weight gained in horses over placebo should put anyone off trying this.
    Evaluation of boldenone undecylenate as an anabolic agent in horses. Type that into google.

Why is this so popular then? How did it ever get a good name?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    because its been around for a very long time and was very easy to get.

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    NOT A RECOMMENDATION-
    I noticed EQ to marginally more effective at a more significate dose then I would admit to. still not the most cost effective substance out their.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I never knew it had a good name

^^ well I get different answers everywhere on it and figured the only true way to know was to test it myself. Shutting myself down extra hard was def not worth the money and the "no gains"

arejay is offline Associate Member
    i am currently on week 9 of my 500 cyp 600 eq run. i am starting to feel the eq nicely with the test. the gains are what i expected and though this is a fun ride im on, i dont believe ill ever run it again. def not worth the money.

molecule is offline Associate Member
    EQ is funny!

I did EQ for my second cycle! 600mg + sust 750 for 14 weeks. AWESOME results

Did it again for my 5th cycle. 600Mg + Test E 750 Mg and all i gained was vascularity ! It does increase the RBC

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    ... and they were 100% right. Ive been running 600mgs of eq per week along with 500mgs of sus250 and i only feel the test. Ive run test only alot so i know how my body reacts and the eq has not helped with ANYTHING imo. Been on for 8 weeks so far and i would never ever run eq agian...total waste of money.... shoulda gone with winny or npp instead
    I disagree. I have always had good results with EQ. I once even did a 10 weeker at 1000mg per week with some testosterone and grew like a weed. Lean,,vascular mass too.
    Gives me a distinct hardness as well.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    I disagree. I have always had good results with EQ. I once even did a 10 weeker at 1000mg per week with some testosterone and grew like a weed. Lean,,vascular mass too.
    Gives me a distinct hardness as well.
    who watns to pay for 1000mgs a week tho... think thats the point is its not workth the amount you have to use and for the result is brings you (or doesnt) bring you

Thread Information