Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tony1032 is offline Junior Member
    I've always looked down on people who judge without knowledge. AAS catch a negative wrap in society, which in my mind is complete garbage. However, recreational drugs are often taken in the same token. I've always done recreational drugs, smoked, drank, cycled, etc. Now when I do which plays a huge role, and how their done does as well.

In my mind, all stigmas need to disolve. There is no difference between the person who eats McDonald's everyday, the person who smokes a pack a day, drinks beer every night after work, refuses to get off their cycles knowing whole-heartedly the risks, and the junkies wandering around downtown. Addiction is addiction, but the substances have a lot less to do with it. Just be responsible and take care of yourself and you can enjoy any pleasure. Life is short.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been too much of an asshole lately, so I just deleted everything I wrote.
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 07-06-2011 at 04:25 PM.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    Oh man, this reminds me of this crack head guy i'd talk to and see during work. Me and co worker were talking about PCT and he over heard and thought we said PCP. Comes over and says ya i can get some PCP... I told him no man we're talking about roids. His reply was classic, oh man those things will kill you. Me and my coworker were just dieing laughing. We're like are you serious?
    hahahahah sorry thats hallaroius!!! super classic response.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information