BossRoss83 is offline New Member

Alright, a few questions (regarding clen)

I've been doing research and it pretty much seems to be what I'm looking for. However, it concerns me seeing as already I have high blood pressure. not dangerously high, but high nonetheless. Would this cause me any problems? I'd be too scared to up the dosage too much so would 20-40mcgs for two weeks yield results?
    Another thing is how do I know when I have found a trustworth site to obtain it?
    Last thing, the alternatives on the main site (clen -alt in particular), are they effective, will they give me similar results? Or am i better off just getting the real deal?

Sorry for the long first newbie post, trust me I'm very new to this whole thing, and i appriciate all the help.

Quote Originally Posted by BossRoss83 View Post
    I've been doing research and it pretty much seems to be what I'm looking for. However, it concerns me seeing as already I have high blood pressure. not dangerously high, but high nonetheless. Would this cause me any problems? My blood pressure went up just a little. Normally, I'm at about 105/65. When I was on clen I was about 110/70, or so. You might be more susceptible to increase in blood pressure. How do you know except to start really slow and track your blood pressure.
    I'd be too scared to up the dosage too much so would 20-40mcgs for two weeks yield results? I don't think so. I built up to 120mcg/ed for two weeks and off two weeks. The clen stuff really works.
    Another thing is how do I know when I have found a trustworth site to obtain it? This is a really hard question. The simple answer is, you don't know jack about the site until you order. The recommendation I would make is to PM a vet or someone that's done clen and get a referral. I do know that there is a moratorium on clenbuterol hcl production in China. A bunch of people got killed eating clenbuterol tainted pork in China. People have already been executed over this. Pretty serious stuff.
    Last thing, the alternatives on the main site (clen -alt in particular), are they effective, will they give me similar results? Or am i better off just getting the real deal? I have no idea what that means. If you can get clen why would you get an alternative?

Sorry for the long first newbie post, trust me I'm very new to this whole thing, and i appriciate all the help.
    Clen is good stuff but you have to watch yourself. I take T4 along with clen.

BossRoss83 is offline New Member
    very informative response, scotch, thanks! but really the alternate dbol and stuff i wonder more about, like clen probably wouldnt get me into legal trouble, and it seems the alt would be easier to obtain, just curiousity.

Thread Information