meat&2veg is offline Associate Member

Can you stay on Test E for years at a time?

Just ended my 12 week cycle just over 7 weeks now and am still running PCT.

Feel good still strength wise, looking good and not feeling to bad in the gym at all, but my sex drive has gone down...I am still getting morning wood but it aint gonna puncher my mattress like it felt before while on cycle. My girl is getting pissed cos I aint banging her, cant be arsed!
    Felt like a dog with 9 dicks before so the BIG question is...

Can you stay on Test E for years at a time in low doses???

What are the bad effects of staying on for long, long times?

Just dont wanna let my sex life go out the window...

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sure, but its called HRT and you will completely lose the ability to produce test (and probably sperm) within a few years.
    I see you're in Thailand. What is your ethnicity? (there's a reason behind this question)

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Sure, but its called HRT and you will completely lose the ability to produce test (and probably sperm) within a few years.
    I see you're in Thailand. What is your ethnicity? (there's a reason behind this question)
    Yeah I live in Thailand but I am English (White Caucasian)...

I have a gf who is lovely and there are plenty of hot gals about that I would love 2...If you know what I mean, so having a low sex drive is lame.

If staying on Test for long periods of time with the use of HCG , would that keep my natural production of sperm up?

Quote Originally Posted by meat&2veg View Post
    Yeah I live in Thailand but I am English (White Caucasian)...

I have a gf who is lovely and there are plenty of hot gals about that I would love 2...If you know what I mean, so having a low sex drive is lame.

If staying on Test for long periods of time with the use of HCG, would that keep my natural production of sperm up?
    For a time, yes. But eventually you would probably need to add in some HMG as well, and that stuff is expensive.
    And even then, you could never fully come off everything, since your pituitary will stop secreting lh and FSH, so you'd still be dependent on HCG and HMG for test and sperm production.
    So no, there is no good way to avoid coming off cycle for years at a time without permanently being stuck on testosterone and/or peptide injections. If it were feasible, we'd all do it.

For a time, yes. But eventually you would probably need to add in some HMG as well, and that stuff is expensive.
    And even then, you could never fully come off everything, since your pituitary will stop secreting lh and FSH, so you'd still be dependent on HCG and HMG for test and sperm production.
    So no, there is no good way to avoid coming off cycle for years at a time without permanently being stuck on testosterone and/or peptide injections. If it were feasible, we'd all do it.
    Yeah I see your point...Thanks for your input.

Really is a wonderful feeling/thing being on juice but it sucks when you stop, can really tell the difference sex wise (not as horney) and I guess being a lot more lazy at work etc...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    like the song says....

"What goes up....

......must come down"

and this includes your test on cycle as well. Keep it high for short periods, then come off and pct.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    just give it another month or 2 and you should be back to normal.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    of course its not going to feel like before cycle. Plus your still on pct give it some time. You should feel like what you were before you cycled

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    I've been on 250mgs test for 3 months after Stoping my first cycle, blood pressure is normal..no other side effects to report. Ill stay on for some years.

cb714 is offline Member
    Just ended my 12 week cycle just over 7 weeks now and am still running PCT.

Feel good still strength wise, looking good and not feeling to bad in the gym at all, but my sex drive has gone down...I am still getting morning wood but it aint gonna puncher my mattress like it felt before while on cycle. My girl is getting pissed cos I aint banging her, cant be arsed!
    Felt like a dog with 9 dicks before so the BIG question is...

Can you stay on Test E for years at a time in low doses???

What are the bad effects of staying on for long, long times?

Just dont wanna let my sex life go out the window...
    Yeah, people who are on HRT do it... but if you have no need for HRT then why be dependent on it? Your woods will come back man. Check your test levels in a month or two and see where you're at.

cb714 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    I've been on 250mgs test for 3 months after Stoping my first cycle, blood pressure is normal..no other side effects to report. Ill stay on for some years.
    Are you on HRT? If not, then why do that? You're just gonna shut off what you naturally got.

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    I know a few people that have been on cycle for a couple years. But only because they don't want to come off. However, I am sure there is a point of no return, just don't know where that point is. They are big as hell and look damn good though!

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Can you stay on test for years?

Yes YOU can...not I. I dont wanna be 35 and being dependant on this sh!t for the rest of my life...its a dam drug! Its like a heroin user asking the same question without weighing the consequences. Okay maybe not as bad as a heroin addict but you get the point. Yes, it will be the 'quick fix' that you are looking for BUT it is not the remedy. Whenever it comes to your body and health, you dont want to do patch work. Fix things the right way. For every shortcut, there's something more difficult added to the scene...trust me on this one. Tell your girlfriend that her little twaticus will have to wait until things get back to normal. Then, let lion out for the kill and gourge on the prize. You'll be happy you did things right.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb714 View Post
    Are you on HRT? If not, then why do that? You're just gonna shut off what you naturally got.
    Ill do whatever it takes to get a 300lb bodyweight with a 15% bf.

cb714 is offline Member
    Well I guess to each his own bro... People do this stuff for all kinds of different reasons. One man's reason is no better than the next man's so I am nobody to criticize. Just take care of yourself bro and do it right.
    Also try to understand all the consequences and really think about it and if to you it's worth it then go for it.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Isnt there a thread swifto posted showing studies of men who were on AAS for years and successfully came off?

I mean by the time your extensive PCT is over you will probably have lost a ton a muscle and be depressed but you can come of years of AAS use and restore your natty levels.

Correct?

Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    Isnt there a thread swifto posted showing studies of men who were on AAS for years and successfully came off?

I mean by the time your extensive PCT is over you will probably have lost a ton a muscle and be depressed but you can come of years of AAS use and restore your natty levels.

Correct?
    Some guys can do it, other guys (though rare) can't manage to come back from a single 12 week cycle.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    controlling estrogen and prolactin are often the more difficult issues other than test..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Some guys can do it, other guys (though rare) can't manage to come back from a single 12 week cycle.
    I hope im not one of those guys, just now ending my 3rd pct attempt and it isnt looking to promising.

Thanks for all the feedback that has been coming in on this one...

I am not HRT and I guess I am just jumping the gun at the moment cos I am still on PCT (finish this Sun) and am just wanting to be "the man I was" lol!

Also I have read that you can do 2 cycles per year if around 12 week cycle a time, using propper PCT with time on / time off. So I guess if I were to do this I would be hard in more ways than one for half a year at a time! lol
    But I think I will be fine...I am still getting wood and am able to bang my bird but not as hardcore as before...Test feeling rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    Can you stay on test for years?

Yes YOU can...not I. I dont wanna be 35 and being dependant on this sh!t for the rest of my life...its a dam drug! Its like a heroin user asking the same question without weighing the consequences. Okay maybe not as bad as a heroin addict but you get the point. Yes, it will be the 'quick fix' that you are looking for BUT it is not the remedy. Whenever it comes to your body and health, you dont want to do patch work. Fix things the right way. For every shortcut, there's something more difficult added to the scene...trust me on this one. Tell your girlfriend that her little twaticus will have to wait until things get back to normal. Then, let lion out for the kill and gourge on the prize. You'll be happy you did things right.
    Hahahah I hear ya man! Well put and agreed...

Cheers!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are not over 40, do not have low testosterone naturally you DONT want to do this as said above. If you do you will soon NEED to stay on due to your natural production will stop and not start again unless you are very lucky.

You can get in GOOD shape and stay in good shape once you are ready to cycle and have a good diet.

BTW you are in Thailand. A big wallet means more than big arms. Yes I know, I have been there plenty of times.

Say Hello to Alan and Bruce from Secrets on Soi7 and Shawn from Little Darlings.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 07-29-2011 at 06:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    If you are not over 40, do not have low testosterone naturally you DONT want to do this as said above. If you do you will soon NEED to stay on due to your natural production will stop and not start again unless you are very lucky.

You can get in GOOD shape and stay in good shape once you are ready to cycle and have a good diet.

BTW you are in Thailand. A big wallet means more than big arms. Yes I know, I have been there plenty of times.

Say Hello to Alan and Bruce from Secrets on Soi7 and Shawn from Little Darlings.
    Hahaha yeah your not wrong about the big wallet bro...Dirty cash can get you everything you ever need or wanted! Love it! Where is Secrets, Pattaya? I live in BKK but go to Pattaya every now and then for a big blow out!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hahaha yeah your not wrong about the big wallet bro...Dirty cash can get you everything you ever need or wanted! Love it! Where is Secrets, Pattaya? I live in BKK but go to Pattaya every now and then for a big blow out!
    Yup, Pattaya Soi7 Walking street and little Darlings is at the other far end of walking street. Got to keep that cashBaht nice and clean, they dont like wrinkled or torn money, you need to respect the king.

Thread Information