Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your guy is an idiot for recommending M Drol as a first cycle (or ever, really).

It is still considered a legal designer steroid . It's side effects are harsher than just about anything else, especially the liver toxicity. It can only be run for a few weeks, because you'll fell like you're falling apart after maybe 3 weeks, so it doesn't even allow for much real improvement (mainly just a bunch of glycogen retention and rapid strength increase which you will quickly lose when you come off).
    Oh, and its really nice of your "source" to score you something that anyone with a credit card can buy on a supplement website and have shipped to their door in 3 days. lol

Christopher_UK is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Your guy is an idiot for recommending M Drol as a first cycle (or ever, really).

It is still considered a legal designer steroid . It's side effects are harsher than just about anything else, especially the liver toxicity. It can only be run for a few weeks, because you'll fell like you're falling apart after maybe 3 weeks, so it doesn't even allow for much real improvement (mainly just a bunch of glycogen retention and rapid strength increase which you will quickly lose when you come off).
    Oh, and its really nice of your "source" to score you something that anyone with a credit card can buy on a supplement website and have shipped to their door in 3 days. lol
    I thought m drol was a steroid and was illegal in the UK?

Originally he mentioned deca or winnie or sommat, havent read about them yet tho.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher_UK View Post
    I thought m drol was a steroid and was illegal in the UK?

Originally he mentioned deca or winnie or sommat, havent read about them yet tho.
    Steroids are not illegal in the UK m8... Only illegal to sell/supply
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Steroids are not illegal in the UK m8... Only illegal to sell/supply
    Thats what I meant though, I cant buy m drol without a source because its illegal to sell so I'd have to get it through my source.

Well you guys have put me off m drol now, so what other tablet based steroid should I take instead?

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher_UK View Post
    Thats what I meant though, I cant buy m drol without a source because its illegal to sell so I'd have to get it through my source.

Well you guys have put me off m drol now, so what other tablet based steroid should I take instead?
    First of all M Drol is not illegal to buy or possess (the legality of selling it may be a problem, but it's everywhere on the internet). Now second of all oral only cycles suck. Mdrol has horrible side-effects one of which is how it affects your liver. Other is the back pumps, high blood pressure, lethargy, etc etc. Your boy who recommended it to you was a ****ing retard for saying it had no side-effects on him.

Oral only cycles are dumb because you're going to lose almost everything you gained from it when you come off it. And they aren't worth the risks.

Oh yeah and Mdrol shuts you down pretty badly.

Research injectable steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    First of all M Drol is not illegal to buy or possess (the legality of selling it may be a problem, but it's everywhere on the internet). Now second of all oral only cycles suck. Mdrol has horrible side-effects one of which is how it affects your liver. Other is the back pumps, high blood pressure, lethargy, etc etc. Your boy who recommended it to you was a ****ing retard for saying it had no side-effects on him.

Oral only cycles are dumb because you're going to lose almost everything you gained from it when you come off it. And they aren't worth the risks.

Oh yeah and Mdrol shuts you down pretty badly.

Research injectable steroids.
    Ok well that clears that up then, from what I've read on this forum today in the stickies and from what you guys have told me also I've now decided that if I am going to do this I should only use injectibles because it seems like they're the best method to use steroids . I found an article which explained to me how to inject, which is a brilliant article because it answered a lot of concerns and questions I had.
    Last edited by Christopher_UK; 08-04-2011 at 04:21 PM.

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post

Bonaparte is right, 1 of my buddies used & shut his liver down. He turned yellow & almost died. Ended up in hospital for 2 wks.

Since you have some time before you start continue to reasearch & ask questions. If you do that for the next 3 months youll have more knowledge & will know what you want to run & for how long.

Thread Information