focuzed86 is offline New Member

Cycle question cant find answer anywhere

Okay I am 25, 260 lbs 5'10 worked out moderatly over past year wanted to try roids finally have a hook up. So this is my first cycle I am stacking 100mg Test prop. and Tren Ace every other day. 3 weeks into my cycle, Work out every other day 1.5 hours weights and 30 min of cardio (running/jogging on treadmill).

Here is my concern, I take 90mg of adderal a day have been for past 6 years. I realize I am not in great shape and I have read that cycles arent for people like me because you should be in okay shape first atleast. reguardless thats not my question its my adderal how dangerous is it to do cycles with my adderal being a very powerful stimulant?

I have looked everywhere and can not find anything on this subject.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    so you have high bf, and running tren for first cycle and adderal is your concern? You have worse problems.

ml87 is offline Associate Member
    ok, i will not suggest you get in better shape per your request.. but i also personally wouldnt cycle while on any meds for attention, mood, anxiety, depression, etc. esp if you are taking any oral steroids because of the harshness on your liver. its summer, do you really need your adderall right now? can you maybe lower your dosage or drop it for a while. you never know, the aas might help in place of the meds sort of like how when i did my first cycle i didnt need my anxiety meds anymore. i dont know if it was a confidence thing or if it actually balanced me out because i know test is a great mood stabilizer. my last suggestion is something i did when i was younger and was able to get off adderall, take mma or karate. i never got better grades in school in my life and i got off my add meds. also, the adderall might be why your in shit shape..

yeah high BF is a problem.....obviously why I am doing steroids to build muscle cut fat...and although thats a big problem if my heart exploads even at 2% body fat im still dead....so yeah....thanks.... and I need my adderall im a finance manager work 65 hours a week, mostly out of shape because I am a finance manager and most of my time is spent at a desk calling banks for approvals and eating like shit. The test does help without my adderall as far as mood goes but doesnt help me focus I was in a great mood but could not get my job done. Thanks ML for the help

and higher bf puts you at more risk for side effects. And the fact you arent in shape and taking tren the strongest steroid out there. does that make sense? You really need to strongest steroid they make?

Maybe you should cut the bagels for breakfast instead of steroids to loose the fat

replace bagel with like some raw eggs snort 3 lines of raw steak? haha simple question already answered. and if your going to do something why wouldnt you do the strongest best one out there. **** why is it no matter what the topic is there is always one keyboard comando on it?

keyboard commando lol
    and there is always some lazy person who cant make simple changes to fix themselves and be healthier.
    Why not do the strongest? Maybe because more side effects. It shuts you down harder and harder to recover from it. And you dont need it.

It people like you that give steroids a bad name

its your body but the joke is you will probably be when all said and down be worse of then when you started

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    focuzed86 people are here trying to help you.Tren isnt like asprin you take a lot cuz you want the pain to go away.Tren is something you work up to.Why not start off with the strongest.YOU DONT NEED IT.You will get great results with test.Why? beacuse you never did it before.We are here to help people like you.But people like you.Who have lil or no lifting and aas experence dont realise wat can happen to your body.Not use to lifting heavy weights.Well with tren you will be pushing some iron.Only problem is your joints and tendons cant handle it.Tren is great for loss of libdo and ED problems.Long after the cycle is over.Some end up on trt for life.Pregestrone problems.Your tits leaking did your friends tell you about this? or when having sex.You dam here have a heartattach trying to bust a nut.Not good with high bf and high bp.But you were warned.And there are many other sides with tren also.So why not start off with the strongest you say Cowboyup

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Damn, 90mg of adderal is a hefty dose man... How do you even eat with that much in your system? If anything adderal would help someone get skinny since it cuts appetite and results in weight loss for most ED users. I have a feeling your diet is REAL BAD. In that case steroids will do almost nothing for you.. Not trying to offend you but 5'10'' @ 260 your BF must be above 20% you need clean diet and exercise to burn off some more first. I do not think that 30 minutes of cardio every other day is nowhere closet o been enough for your needs. Just my .02.... I also have a feeling you abuse adderal to improve your performance at work, I believe you need it but 90mgs is a shitload.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    with adderall and tren , you are opening the door for SERIOUS heart problems. and ^^x2 90mg is a large dose. and with your bf%, and the appetite suppression of adderall... ur diet is crud and you dont exercise enough.

You will end up being the poster child of why not to use steroids due to the problems you are going to encounter.

and you dont work out enough now before going on a cycle.

Best of luck, IMO you would be best to stop your cycle NOW before any serious complications occur and work naturally for a year at least, before thinking of doing a cycle.

I have taken aderall before to study to major exams and at a 15mg dose I was in the zone for 8hrs at least and appetite was non-existent for the first 4 hours... And I can tell you that using aderall will affect your gains big time. Even thou I was not cycling at that point I did feel weak and dehydrated the next day, working out was hard and my muscles looked "dehydrated" for lack of a better description.... I dont see how someone can work out everyday on a 90 mg dose... That would keep a regular person up for 3 days! (BTW I no longer take it. Was only to pass a couple exams few years back)

I need to research more into aderall and roids but I just don't see them working together unless is a low dose of extended release aderall... And that will still affect gains i think.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Aderall you say?? Helps with concentration? i thought that was a asthma med. Sounds like what I need..frickin getting scatterbrained in my old age..is that OTC or scrip? And yeah to OP whether you like the advice you are getting or not it doesnt change the fact that it is right. Be careful and get some regular check ups with your doc to make sure your blood pressure doesnt become a serious health risk if you are hell bent on this cycle.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Finance Manager at a car lot.....that sums it up for me

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    90mg of adderal i would be curled up under my desk talking to pigeons

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    adderall is aphetamine. I took 30mg ER and lost about 30 lbs of muscle due to not being able to eat. Now on 20mg SR and have to force myself to eat. I cant imagine 90mg and having weight issues. My roomie takes almost that much and he has to do a liquid diet of carnation and muscle milk cuz its hard as hell to eat. and hes super skinny and not even thinking of juicing.

It speeds up your heart rate so it also increases your BMR. Tren has similar heart effects, and with the body composition of the OP... That is a BAD mistake.

at 30 i had a very quick temper (im very mild mannered, I stay calm even in heated emotional times and poke and prod to stimulate anger :P ), i think at 90 i'd go on a rampage....
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 08-04-2011 at 03:02 PM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    gixxer aint a keyboard commando mate, hes trying to talk sense into you, hes right.

cb714 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by focuzed86 View Post
    yeah high BF is a problem.....obviously why I am doing steroids to build muscle cut fat...and although thats a big problem if my heart exploads even at 2% body fat im still dead....so yeah....thanks.... and I need my adderall im a finance manager work 65 hours a week, mostly out of shape because I am a finance manager and most of my time is spent at a desk calling banks for approvals and eating like shit. The test does help without my adderall as far as mood goes but doesnt help me focus I was in a great mood but could not get my job done. Thanks ML for the help
    Yeah bro that's not gonna work too well. A lot of people put on some fat while on a cycle because of the increased estrogen. So if you already have high body fat chances are you are not going to lose that fat because you are going to be converting a lot more testosterone into estrogen vs someone who has 10% bf.

You're already 3 weeks into it so its not like we can say dont do it. You've already made that choice but I would say running small dosages of something like aromasin throughout your cycle may not be a bad idea to prevent side effects.... which you have a good chance of getting because of your high bf.

I don't know how this all works in with your meds your taking. You should probably ask a doctor to see if it's safe. Don't risk it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Aderall you say?? Helps with concentration? i thought that was a asthma med. Sounds like what I need..frickin getting scatterbrained in my old age..is that OTC or scrip? And yeah to OP whether you like the advice you are getting or not it doesnt change the fact that it is right. Be careful and get some regular check ups with your doc to make sure your blood pressure doesnt become a serious health risk if you are hell bent on this cycle.
    Not OTC at all! It's a amphetamine and many abuse it because of the intense high it provides to people with no ADHD. You will look skinny but on the flipside you will play call of duty like a GOD.
    Last edited by FCVtec; 08-04-2011 at 05:33 PM.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    HAHAHAHAHA FCVtec.....Im all about Call of Duty, like the new zombie game...But Battle Field 2 is more realistic online My sister was Aderall while finishing to become a physician assistant. Was shocked what a nut she turned into, OCD like crazy...Was having an issue with the printer, she sat there for literally an hour going through every aspect of it. Tell you this much, never had a house so clean in myyy lifffffeee....maybe should feed some Aderall to the ladies that clean my house now???

mwilkinson is offline Associate Member
    focuzed86,
    i'm assuming you work at a dealership if you're a f&i. i also am in the auto industry. shit sucks bro with our hours, no time to do shit in the middle of the day, and when you get out of work the last thing you want to do after an 11 hr day is run or the gym but honestly that is our only option. it's definitely not gear for you situation. every lunch i'm at the gym, i pack chkn and tuna and leave a 5lb container of whey under my desk. when i'm not on any gear i run a couple of miles after work. i can relate with the hours bro, but i'd start with a diet/meal plan and a real routine that you can find here on the board or even out of muscle fitness/flex magazines. but if you do decide to use gear, i'd suggest just a test cycle. i've been doing ALOT of tren research lately because i read all the great threads about it, but i've learned they're are some shitty sides; nite sweats, shitty sleep, hard on shut down, and mental loops that drive a couple of my buddys absolutely crazy for 8 weeks... good luck man! what franchise you work for if you don't mind me asking... i'm a dodge/chrysler/jeep
    Last edited by mwilkinson; 08-04-2011 at 09:22 PM.

ml87 is offline Associate Member
    i sell cars too and honestly the only thing i want to do when i leave work is go to the gym to unwind. i also have a half shelf in the fridge in the break room to fit my meals for the day. me and my f&i guy always hit the gym together and sometimes when the place is quiet we'll have pushup/ situp competitions to keep active. maybe start with some otc supps like oxyelite and see what you get from that. you really should drop the adderall dose and maybe try something more natural. but if youre going to cycle no matter what, do test and if you really want to kick it up a notch throw in winnie but please dont do tren . you need to atleast go to the gym for a few months to get your muscles and tendons conditioned to react to new strength and weight loss. i had a friend who was heavy and never went to the gym so he cycled and went to the gym eod for a few months and when he was done he was just a fat, lazy kid with tits.

Thread Information