shooterdude is offline Associate Member

gains from test e? and best spot to pin

what kind of gains would i be looking at from 500 mg/week test e alone for my first cycle?

I'm 5 10 185 somewhere between 10% and 15% bf

and where is the best spot to pin? i've heard the side of the quad is a good spot, and if i run a lot is it not the best spot?

gjames2012 is offline Junior Member
    you need diet and weights at those stats imo. never a guid on weight gain. some take a cycle and gain 1 pound and i have seen up to 35 and then lose some. all depends on diet and weight routine. with being 185 and possibly 15 percent fat i wouldnt look at aas intul i got all of that straightened out anyways

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    ^x2, I am willing to bet your diet is weak to put it politely and your routine short. AAS are not going to turn those things around. On top of all that you do not even know how to inject?!? Best place to pin - a muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    ^x2, I am willing to bet your diet is weak to put it politely and your routine short. AAS are not going to turn those things around. On top of all that you do not even know how to inject?!? Best place to pin - a muscle.
    lol well i know a muscle, was just wondering which one is preffered by people. My diet is not weak and routine not short. Don't know why you would assume that.

^^^ what is diet breakdown and weight lifting split, i assume its week because you can far exceed 185 lbs with 15 percvent fat naturally easily imo. plus you should be 8-12 percent body fat to avoid better shot at sides and fat gain imo again. how old are you and whats weight training time?

well i said 10%-15% so could be closer to 10
    right now i hit the weights 5 times a week ranging from 1 1/2 hrs to 2 hrs a day/ plus i hit my mountain bike probaby 5-10 hrs a week pumping hard sets of sprints.
    diet, i eat 4 meals a day with 30 gram protein shakes through out the day 60 grams after work out, some fish or chicken before bed. Its hard to say the callories because i don't measure everything perfectly when i cook, i cook to taste, and it tastes good? love good healthy tasting food. If i was to take an estimate it would probably be somewhere around 2500.

estimates wont work when it comes to cutting or bulking. you need to know what comeing in verse whats coming out no question! and bf needs to be known because at your height and weight ten percent and 15 percent basically ranges from skinny to fat.

well Im not fat so like i said im probably 10% and my estimate is pretty accurate, i did add up the calories from the foods that i eat. But i don't measure milk and juice everytime i take a drink. And when your out somewhere and you have to eat out at a restaurant for instance, u can estimate the calories. Day to day my intake prob changes a little so id say it ranges from about 2300 to 2700.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    All I was trying to say is all these things should be dialed in way before you try to cycle. You should know how to count calories and protein and carbs etc etc etc. You should know what routine your body responds to best before you pin. As far as where to pin, everyone is different. I pin glutes, quads, calves & pecs the reason behind this is due to the fact that I prefer short esters and when I pin ED I need to have enough to rotate through so I don't pin one muscle more than once a week.

I think you should wait on your cycle until you have answers to these questions personally.

guitario is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gjames2012 View Post
    ^^^ what is diet breakdown and weight lifting split, i assume its week because you can far exceed 185 lbs with 15 percvent fat naturally easily imo. plus you should be 8-12 percent body fat to avoid better shot at sides and fat gain imo again. how old are you and whats weight training time?
    If he is naturally thin and nearer the 10% figure then 185 at 5ft 10 is very very good for solely natural gains. People are too quick to dismiss.

I found natural gains ground to a halt after 180lbs, even at 4000 cals a day. Then again i started at 140lbs. Everyone is different.

^^^^ this siw hy i asked him i didnt know he was 10 percent as i stated before he said he was sure he is. 15 percent at that weight would not be muscular regardless of who you are or what you did fyi. and just for your info most people if done right dont start aas until they hit around 200 mark naturally.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ^^^^ this siw hy i asked him i didnt know he was 10 percent as i stated before he said he was sure he is. 15 percent at that weight would not be muscular regardless of who you are or what you did fyi. and just for your info most people if done right dont start aas until they hit around 200 mark naturally.
    wouldnt height be a large factor in that? Besides other things. I don't think 200 is a magical number

id like to be close to 200 losing 5 lbs of fat to get a little more cut at the same time

ddp2727 is offline Associate Member
    You never told us how long you are planning on running your cycle. That makes a huge difference in the gains you will get?

12 wks

ddp2727 is offline Associate Member
    If you do all the none gear parts correct I feel fairly safe saying you can expect 10 quality lbs. Now keep in mind this is just an estimate like someone stated earlier in this thread, everyone is different. Good luck and keep us posted as to your gaines!!

guitario is offline Associate Member
    So it doesn't matter if you are 5ft 7 or 6ft 5 then? Just 200lbs and we're good to go? Just so you know, I couldn't get to 200lbs lean naturally no matter what i ate or how many years i trained. Everybody has different genetics. Also my friend is 5ft 10, roughly 190lbs and between 14-16% bf and he is built like a tank. There are so many variables here that weight alone cannot be the determining factor.

^^^ i agree there is but i have never seen a crazy ripped 16 percent fat. maybe they just arent around here but ive never seen one and yes most people hit or get around 200 lbs naturally. if you start aas at 20 or even 25 chance are you never really hit your genetic potential anyways did u???

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ nobody is going to be ripped at 16% bf.
    And his point and mine is you cant go by 200lbs. I'm 5'6 im not going to hit 200 naturally or even on cycle unless i put on some bf

i hit 215 last year on just dbols, but prob 15 lbs water weight

Thread Information