Thread: is it enough?

saltybalz is offline New Member

is it enough?

So, I'm new here and check out some of the stickies but am looking for some specific opinions on the following...

I've just been 'diagnosed' with low T and have a prescription to take 125 mg/wk. of test, clomid, and 1.2 ml/wk of hcg . I'm wondering if this is enough for me to see material gains in muscle mass, etc. or if it is insufficient. If not, how much would I need?

Thanks much for opinions!

-Saltybalz

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by saltybalz View Post
    So, I'm new here and check out some of the stickies but am looking for some specific opinions on the following...

I've just been 'diagnosed' with low T and have a prescription to take 125 mg/wk. of test, clomid, and 1.2 ml/wk of hcg . I'm wondering if this is enough for me to see material gains in muscle mass, etc. or if it is insufficient. If not, how much would I need?

Thanks much for opinions!

-Saltybalz
    Generally these HRT docs put you at the higher end of the "human" level. Meaning..... they keep your test levels within the natual human limits but more to the higher end of that spectrum. If your test is low now.... then you should see some kind of gains ontop of feeling better but I wouldn't expect anything crazy to happen. When you get to around 300mg's a week you'll see more noticable effects..... Most beginner cycles are around 400-500mg's/wk.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

well that sucks...

thanks Haz.

guitario is offline Associate Member
    You'll have the test levels of an 18 year old. Pretty good if you ask me.

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    100mg is a typical starting point. Only bloodwork will tell if it's sufficient for TRT purposes.
    Not sure why the hell they've got you on clomid for TRT, unless you were "diagnosed" instead of being diagnosed *winkwink*

Quote Originally Posted by saltybalz View Post
    well that sucks...

thanks Haz.
    I don't think you understand what the point of TRT is...

Quote Originally Posted by funkymonk View Post
    100mg is a typical starting point. Only bloodwork will tell if it's sufficient for TRT purposes.
    Not sure why the hell they've got you on clomid for TRT, unless you were "diagnosed" instead of being diagnosed *winkwink*

I don't think you understand what the point of TRT is...
    I fully understand the point of TRT, thanks. My curiosity was around the degree of separation between optimized trt and effective muscle development. Regarding clomid, it was prescribed to prevent testicular shrinkage and preserve fertility. Actually, wondering if you understand what trt is...

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    The clomid will also with estrogen control too keep from getting gyno.

songdog is online now ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Wow aint we testy

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    The clomid will also with estrogen control too keep from getting gyno.
    I've always seen Adex and Aromasin prescribed for this purpose, and hCG for fertility and testicular health. Seeing a SERM thrown in there just doesn't strike me as typical, not that it really matters (just an observation).

Quote Originally Posted by funkymonk View Post
    I've always seen Adex and Aromasin prescribed for this purpose, and hCG for fertility and testicular health. Seeing a SERM thrown in there just doesn't strike me as typical, not that it really matters (just an observation).
    my bad, point taken. thanks for the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Wow aint we testy
    a bit 'salty' would you say???

ddp2727 is offline Associate Member
    you should see an ability to increase in lots of things with this amount, but will you have the test levels to be ifbb pro......NO.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    You'll probably some weight just from being on a TRT dose. Most likely around 5lbs or so. If you eat right and train hard, you'll be able to put muscle on like an 18 year old who is training right naturally. And that isn't anything to knock.

Thread Information