P.Money is offline Associate Member

First Cycle - Anavar Only

Hey guys, here are my stats
    24 Years Old Male,
    6'0 - 190Lbs
    Weight trained from 15 to 20
    Boxing from 20 until now
    Around 13% Body Fat

I'm in the process of preparing my first cycle, I know a lot of you guys might not agree however it's going to be an oral only cycle, I'm looking to maybe drop a bit of weight and gain some lean muscle mass. My diet is on point I'm also currently taking aHD(Test booster / estrogen blocker) and Pro-Vit(Similar to Vita-Stack) also taking Lecithin,Milk Thistle,Liquid Ginseng and Glucosamine supplements.

I was thinking of this:
    1-8 Liv-52 twice a day (I was thinking of cycle support aswell, overkill?)
    Week 1 & 2: 50mgs / day (30mgs morning & 20mgs evening)
    Week 3-4: 60mgs / day (30mgs morning & 30mgs evening)
    Week 5-6: 70mgs / day (40mgs morning & 30mgs evening)
    Week 7-8: 80mgs / day (40mgs morning & 40mgs evening)

Post Cycle:
    100mg Clomid /day for 2 weeks then 50mg / day until bottle finished
    Nolva 40mg/day for 2 weeks then 20mg /day until bottle finished

I was wondering if i should maybe add an extra 2 weeks of var and taper off down to 60mg/day and then 40mg/day while starting the PCT..

Please take in consideration I am not a body builder I am a boxer, im looking for performance / strength gains..

WSC786 is offline Associate Member
    Hey man,

You are a little young but Most say 25 years old but who knows maybe your birthday is next week. So here it is.
    Your pct looks fine some on here would say it's even a bit much but run it anyway. Also running a natural test booster after can never hurt anyone.
    Don't pyramid your dosage. Find a number per day that gives you the weeks you want and go with it. Seems like you would have enough for maybe 60per day for 8weeks or so which would be fine.
    If your looking to cut Anavar will work well in helping you keep your strength while calorie deficit but don't expect great strength or mass gains from it.
    Your diet will determine how well your cut goes. If your diet in dialed in then you will see results. Always a good idea to run by the diet section and see what the vets on there have to say.
    I would recommend running test as a base for all cycles but if you are going to do oral only then I think that Var is the way to go. I've done Var only and liked it.

You can go with the Liv 52 or Milk thistle. Var is easier on the liver then others like D-Bol and Anadrol obviously but can still affect liver values so for the costs of them run the liver protection.

Okay sweet, now as far as the supplements I already take, what should I do? Should I start again with the aHD on my first post cycle week? And is it okay to take Pro-Vit, Glucosamine, Ginseng while cycling? Are there supplements that shouldn't be taken while cycling? I usually take all my vitamins in the morning and wash it down with a Protein shake, should I spread it throughout the day with my var? And what about the cycle support is it necessary? Also I hear you on the the Test as base, would you do something like 500mg / week of Test(E,C or P?) + the oral? Will the test increase my gains that much?

bump

Take whatever vitamins and what not whenever you always take them that's not a big deal.
    You can run the natural test booster throughout your cycle if you want. Anavar can be suppressive to your sex drive. Some find it worst then others but keep in mind that it can suppress you but It won't completely shut you down.
    Test should be ran as base for all cycles. Yes test will increase gains that much. The best to run with Anavar would be test Prop but you don't want ED or EOD injections for your first cycle. Something like test c, e, or sust would be better. Shot twice per week.
    For your first cycle test only would be good enough but if you have the Anavar already then it's up to you.
    Something like this would work fine

Wk 1-12 sustanon 2 x per week @ 250 mg
    Wk 5-14 Anavar @ 50 or 60 per day.
    Start your PCT day after last Anavar is gone. Then run your nova and clomid like stated up above.
    If this is your route you should also look into HCG and run that throughout cycle as well

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats not a bad looking ANAVAR cycle. Stack it with some otc Creatine,,,they have a synergistic effect used together.

Thread Information