motoxposse is offline Junior Member

hrt and blasting

im looking for info regarding hrt and blasting.i currently us 400 mgs every other week as perscribed by doc, however i will blast to 600mgs a week for 8 weeks then slowly come back down over a 4 week period as a pct. i will use 10mgs of tomoxin through out my blast and pct.
    is 600mgs a week to much ? and due to not having a source for a stack ive been using creatine with test cyp. any suggestions on what might be a good supplement or compound to stack with the t
    Last edited by motoxposse; 10-03-2011 at 02:10 PM.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    sorry but 400mg a wk is not HRT

400mgs every otherr week sorry

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxposse View Post
    400mgs every otherr week sorry
    thats still high for trt.

no need to taper down after the blast just return to your normal trt dose

i was very surprised about the dose also however my doc left the decision to me to decrease or stay the same it raised my t from about 2oo to 980

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    thats still high for trt.
    I am on 200mg / week (same as above, but injected weekly) and my Test score came back at 600 this last time. It is amazing how different we all are.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I am on 200mg / week (same as above, but injected weekly) and my Test score came back at 600 this last time. It is amazing how different we all are.
    what was it at normally?

ya it is the doc retested me at 1 week and that im sure has an efect due to the half life of 2 weeks

your not kidding. I was at 200 eow and was 1100. but my dr is cool and bumped it to 200 every 10 days

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    what was it at normally?
    Before I started, it was 240. I have been tested a few times since I started in December and it always comes back between 600 and 800. I was surprised it never came back over 1,000. My doc has me tested the day before injection, so after six days after a weekly injection.

To the OP, I don't think 600mg is too high. I also don't see the need to taper down. I would just end the blast and go back to TRT doses. I am not an expert, but that seems to be what most do.

beardizzle21 is offline New Member
    I take 150 a week and come in around the 800 range. When they gave me 200mg I was over 1100.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i saw one question...and have one back...is 600mg too much for what?

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    OP, you're on test C for TRT right? Which testosterone ester are you going to blast? I would suggest you keep taking your TRT dosage of CYP, but blast test p. Since your plan was to run an 8 week cycle.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    i saw one question...and have one back...is 600mg too much for what?
    You are tripling your hrt dose. That really isn't that much. I know some people who cruise at 160mg per week and blast at 1,000mg. I think there needs to be a significant difference to see the kinds of gains you want.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    You are tripling your hrt dose. That really isn't that much. I know some people who cruise at 160mg per week and blast at 1,000mg. I think there needs to be a significant difference to see the kinds of gains you want.
    thats not true

Tripling any medication IS a significant difference. 600mg is pretty solid, especially for someone that is even asking that question. Buy that, I mean the OP probably doesn't have a long history of lower dosage cycles and needs to move up to a gram a week.

still dont get the question nor understand why i was quoted

^^^ you shouldn't have been quoted since his reply didn't seem to have anything to do with your post. Probably just a mistake.

Sounds like the OP wants to know if going up to 600mg/wk is too high.

^^^ you shouldn't have been quoted since his reply didn't seem to have anything to do with your post. Probably just a mistake.

Sounds like the OP wants to know if going up to 600mg/wk is too high.
    thats why i asked too high for what guess i'm lost

Too high a dose for him to blast at. Sounds like he is thinking about blasting, but hasn't done a lot of reading on cycles...maybe, I don't know.

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yes we are different..200mg/wk of T puts me at >1500 total and >55 free

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HitIt View Post
    yes we are different..200mg/wk of T puts me at >1500 total and >55 free
    to reiterate this point, 250mg pw test e had me at 45 free

Too high a dose for him to blast at. Sounds like he is thinking about blasting, but hasn't done a lot of reading on cycles...maybe, I don't know.
    johnny give me a little more info ive done some reading off this site and the anidolic handbook and based my cycles on the reccomendations in there do you have some other info that woulod help?

Quote Originally Posted by motoxposse View Post
    johnny give me a little more info ive done some reading off this site and the anidolic handbook and based my cycles on the reccomendations in there do you have some other info that woulod help?
    To be clear, I WASN'T saying that 600 was too high a dose. I was telling jpkman that I thought you were asking if 600 was too high. I realize my wording was horrible as I was responding directly to him with an incomplete sentence. He wanted to know "600 too high for what?" and I said "Too high to blast at."

I have no idea what lifting and diet experience you have, and I am no expert. Having said that, I wouldn't use more than one compound for a first blast. I think you will find that is very common advice here. Also, I wouldn't worry too much about supplements. Take fewer sups and spend the money on food. Make sure you get 1.5 - 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight every day. That is common advice around here too.

I know it is tempting to up the dosage once you get on TRT. The stuff seems like magic, but it isn't. You will not see three times the gains from three times the Test, especially if it isn't done with some knowledge under your belt. Take your time.

Do a bunch or reading on beginner/first-time cycles. A blast is nothing more than a cycle, but without the PCT at the end.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would like to see someones results from a blast where they just triple their hrt dose. I would believe it to be minimal. Maybe I am wrong. Someone should post some results who have done this. A common dose for hrt is 100mg per week. I can't see bumping it to 300mg giving you big gains.

^^^^ My point was tripling any medications dose is serious. I agree with you that 300mg would probably not produce huge gains, but 600mg should...that is considered to be a legitimate cycle dose. In this specific case, the OP is at 200mg a week and tripling it would put him at 600mg.

To be clear, I WASN'T saying that 600 was too high a dose. I was telling jpkman that I thought you were asking if 600 was too high. I realize my wording was horrible as I was responding directly to him with an incomplete sentence. He wanted to know "600 too high for what?" and I said "Too high to blast at."

I have no idea what lifting and diet experience you have, and I am no expert. Having said that, I wouldn't use more than one compound for a first blast. I think you will find that is very common advice here. Also, I wouldn't worry too much about supplements. Take fewer sups and spend the money on food. Make sure you get 1.5 - 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight every day. That is common advice around here too.

I know it is tempting to up the dosage once you get on TRT. The stuff seems like magic, but it isn't. You will not see three times the gains from three times the Test, especially if it isn't done with some knowledge under your belt. Take your time.

Do a bunch or reading on beginner/first-time cycles. A blast is nothing more than a cycle, but without the PCT at the end.
    perfectly stated

Thread Information