Rule is offline New Member

1st time just CLEN CYCLE

Hey, my current stats are 18% bf, 78kgs. I am going to start using clen for the 1st time with just a clean diet and a workout program. My aim is too lose bf and hopefully lower it to 10%? wud like to gain/retain muscle at the same time

any tip/suggestions on hw to proceed?

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Big goal... Eat perfectly and smash that cardio

xelnaga is offline Banned
    I'm currently on day four of my first clen cycle. I'm doing a 5 day a week lifting program; and 4-5 day a week of cardio. So far so good. Sleep sucks but it hasnt affected my lift/cardio. How are you running yours?

Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    I'm currently on day four of my first clen cycle. I'm doing a 5 day a week lifting program; and 4-5 day a week of cardio. So far so good. Sleep sucks but it hasnt affected my lift/cardio. How are you running yours?
    Ill be doing a 2 week on/2 week off Clenbuterol cycle as mentioned here on the web, i havent done any cycle's before. same as urs 4-5 days cardio upto an hour. I recently gt injured so i wont be doing weights for atleast 2-3 weeks. but i saw ur post i mite copy urs duno

SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member
    Man, I hated clen .

Little1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rule View Post
    Ill be doing a 2 week on/2 week off Clenbuterol cycle as mentioned here on the web, i havent done any cycle's before. same as urs 4-5 days cardio upto an hour. I recently gt injured so i wont be doing weights for atleast 2-3 weeks. but i saw ur post i mite copy urs duno
    Is that injectable clen ? That is the protocol I heard for injectable.

I have run 4 weeks consecutive of oral clen with a pyramid dose with moderate success.

Brother, I did learn clen is retarded. You will gain that weight right back, while ****ing up your heart. Trust me. Use clen if you are to compete, or you will be punching your chest like me, trying to relieve heart pains

Hey Little- I assume with your clen related heart condition, that is still on going, you have a diagnosis from a cardiologist. Would you mind sharing? Thanks.

I only have pains when I run clen , but it is enough to drop me to the floor.

I got hypertension because of my tbol/clen/test cycle. I was over 165/110.

I am on Lisinopril now, at 20mg ed. Now my BP is contained at 125/80. I am happy. EKGs also came out great, as well as chest xrays. No enlarged heart.

But I only ran clen twice. Both times, after I hit 100mcg and above, constant heart pain. If I had stayed on, I could be somewhere under ground. No more clen for me

Hey Little1. I havent started yet but i was just gonna use to lower my body fat %. but with ur heart condition did it start just becasue of clen or u had a previous condition which clen triggered it?
    The one i wud be using wud be oral.

Aussie D is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SufferToReturnHarder View Post
    Man, I hated clen.
    Why ?

I was healthy before

Quote Originally Posted by Little1 View Post
    I only have pains when I run clen , but it is enough to drop me to the floor.

I got hypertension because of my tbol/clen/test cycle. I was over 165/110.

I am on Lisinopril now, at 20mg ed. Now my BP is contained at 125/80. I am happy. EKGs also came out great, as well as chest xrays. No enlarged heart.

But I only ran clen twice. Both times, after I hit 100mcg and above, constant heart pain. If I had stayed on, I could be somewhere under ground. No more clen for me
    Clen will not damage your heart at 100mcg; it may exacerbate a condition you already have. It sounds like you are naturally prone to HBP; hence the Lpril. Tbol and test will raise your BP even further; then throwing a substance like clen into the mix its amazing you are still here. Thanks for sharing.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Clen will not damage your heart at 100mcg; it may exacerbate a condition you already have. It sounds like you are naturally prone to HBP; hence the Lpril. Tbol and test will raise your BP even further; then throwing a substance like clen into the mix its amazing you are still here. Thanks for sharing.
    U r sadly mistaken dude, Clen cuases cell death @ ANY dose, among other issues. Clen is dangerous garbage & Little1 is a good example of that. (not bashin on u Little1, u used urself as an example so I'm just runnin with it) U can accomplish the exact same thing natty, without the risks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    U r sadly mistaken dude, Clen cuases cell death @ ANY dose, among other issues. Clen is dangerous garbage & Little1 is a good example of that. (not bashin on u Little1, u used urself as an example so I'm just runnin with it) U can accomplish the exact same thing natty, without the risks.
    It's cool, that's why I said it

That was prescribed AFTER the diagnosis..... I was healthy before, like I just said

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post

Cell death huh? What cells "die" ?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Cell death huh? What cells "die" ?
    Man I really hope ur joking. U really shouldn't b advising on such a dangerous drug, knowing so little about it.

Erased.
    Last edited by xelnaga; 10-08-2011 at 08:16 PM.

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    Dude, get off that shit man and get on a good diet and more cardio. Or mabey some winny. **** clen , that will screw you up for life. I have only seen it positively help one person and he is a freak of nature basically a living superman, and you are not him my friend. Plz get off that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Hondarocks View Post
    Dude, get off that shit man and get on a good diet and more cardio. Or mabey some winny. **** clen, that will screw you up for life. I have only seen it positively help one person and he is a freak of nature basically a living superman, and you are not him my friend. Plz get off that stuff.
    I havent started taking clen yet, but I have tried the dieting method supplemented with cardio its taking for ever dude i dropped frm 19%bf to 18% in like 2.5 weeks n my weight dropped frm 80 to 78.5 kgs. can clen be used safely? or u guys knw any other supp which can aid me. no wieght loss pills though.

SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member
    Did someone just really say clen isn't bad for your heart?

Thread Information